October 25, 2014 | 1747 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Matte - Kinda Sexy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by gpsbabyyy

this is my go to everyday lipstick. i use 'soar' to line my lips then i use kinda sexy. its the perfect combo!!! especially for us blondes :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by greenopal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the colour of this, it really suits me and I honestly thought I'd found my holy grail natural pink lip colour after years of wasting money on colours which seemed perfect but weren't.

The texture is horrible though. I own and use several matte Mac lipsticks and like wearing them. This looks dry and 'chalky' though despite the fact that I use lip balm underneath it.

It doesn't last very long either and needs frequent reapplication which is surprising as all of my other Mac mattes last for hours and stain my lips. Kinda Sexy does neither of these. It just seems to sit on my lips and actually flakes off which isn't very attractive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by misshennie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I got mine after getting review here and there. I mean so many ladies and girls out there review it. I am typical person who prefer matte lipstick rather than any other lipstick finishing (glossy, stain, etc).

I am an asian in NW20-25 in MAC. this lipstick is what I really want from a nude lipstick for everyday use. It's peachy-pink on me. It glides easily on my lips, which I amaze. I think the formula will be drying and I need lip-balm before applying it. But it's no. It is just perfect. It is opaqua, pigmented.

for the 15 USD lipstick, i think this is worth every penny. Since I almost use it daily, I think i'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I back to Mac'd for this recently and have been wearing it every day since. It is a peach nude with pink undertones, in a matte formula. Even though it's matte it is not dying which is a big plus for me. I'm NC30/5 and I think it flatters my skintone nicely. I like to apply Mac lip conditioner first. Beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So disappointed this color doesn't show at all on me(NW20). I had to order this online, and it's too much trouble to return. Sharon Farrell, who I love, really likes this. I think this would work well with someone whose skin contrasts well enough with it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by thedreamersdisease

This product really has to be one of my holy grail nude lipsticks.
For a start, I am a lipstick fanatic. For my birthday, if I got nothing but lipsticks I would be very very happy... But this is my favourite MAC lipstick by far.

I bought it this year and I have used it an awful lot yet I still have product, so it is long lasting unlike a lot of other high end lipsticks that I have tried that have disappeared like magic.

It is a Matte lipstick and I hate having dry lips but this formula is very moisturising on it's own and for that extra 'umff' for easy application I always add a simple lipbalm. This gives of a healthy glow and also hydrates the lips during Winter very well.

The only downside is that MAC lipsticks do not last all day, but I have never had a lipstick strong enough to last all day when talking and eating, so I have no problem with simply re-applying.

It's such a beautiful nude with a quirky peach undertone and I would always repurchase it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 9:16:00 PM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Kinda Sexy is the perfect nude lip for me! I love this lipstick, it is such a beautiful nude and it feels like butter on my lips, very moisturizing and it stays put. There isn't much to say other than this is a must have IMO!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Gigi70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am always on the hunt for a nude lip, whether it be a pinky nude or a true nude. after hearing about this color, I decided to buy it. It is only available at MAC Pro, so that was a little inconvienant for me since I had to drive across town, but I am a lipstick junkie so I had to do what I had to do. I am an NC42 with olive undertones.. I love it! It is great for a casual look and great with a smokey eye for a night time look as well.It does have a pink undertones to it which I really love because it doesn't wash me out or make my lips disappear. It is matte so for me it is a little drying. I do put balm underneath it.
This by far, is my favorite lipstick shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am NC30 and this is a perfect nude lipstick for me! I love matte lipsticks but this lipstick is not as drying as some other Mac matte lipsticks that I tried. Just use a balm underneath though just in case. You do not want those crusty lips! It is like a beige pinky lipstick. Sometimes I do feel that this has a touch of peach to it but not a lot.

Like all other Mac lipsticks, this is pigmented. No complaints about this lipstick except that this could be drying after about 2 or 3 hours of use. I al

Half way done with this lipstick and I will not repurchase this because I want to try other colours from Mac. I usually do not repurchase my lipsticks because there are tons of colours out there from other brands and they keep coming out with new ones every time! I like to explore lipstick shades and I am not restricted to only one. But I had a good experience with this lipstick nonetheless *thumbs up ;) Very good product

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by auee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I agree with the reviewer below. This lipstick is a must for all NC35s! I'm not a big fan of lipstick, but this looks really good on me. I've received tons of compliments when wearing it! A bit drying, though.