September 1, 2014 | 2162 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree line

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by JamieKnowsBest

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to admit, this does dry out you hair a little bit. However, it makes my dull hair shine like the sun! My hair is soooo shiny! The only bad things is that it's a bit pricy but understandable, and it does dry it out a little bit I have oily hair anyway so I kinda need that :) give it a try, just with a good conditioner!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mozollalla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have oily scalp and very fine fhair that always tangled. When i went to the salon, the hairdresser reconmended me this product which is suitable for people with problematic scalp. And it does not come cheap! $40 for a 300 ml bottle, its crazy. In fact when i went home and started using it, it was fine for like 1.5 weeks but after that my scalp started getting those little bumps on it. At first i thought maybe i was not used to it. But after using it for about 3 Weeks, i started flaking!!! And my scalp feels so itchy! No way am i going to buy this product again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by almost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I decided to try this product line out after my boyfriend mentioned he wanted to try a tea tree shampoo for his dry scalp. I remembered seeing rave reviews on Amazon and decided to give it a go. This is the best shampoo/conditioner I've tried in awhile for my long thick hair. It prevents buildup and keeps my hair from looking dull. I do use other products to fight frizz but I like how clean my hair feels! I tend to wash my hair every other day. I recommend!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Very over minty medicine smell! Like vics vapor rub. Did a good job cleaning hair first day. Second day hair was flat and greasy. Retuned it after third day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by chicoj12

I've always loved the minty feel of this shampoo not to mention it doesn't look greasy even with conditioner but also doesn't dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by macismycrack627

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am extremely picky when it comes to hair products! I have tried SO many different shampoos and conditioners, ranging from Suave to Moroccan Oil.

I have to say, I am in LOVE with the Paul Mitchell tea tree line. I use the volumizing shampoo and conditioner. I love the way it smells! It does keep my hair looking thickened and beautiful. Also, my favorite part is NO product build-up!! I have been using this for the past two months, and normally my scalp would be full of build-up and would be greasy feeling. Not anymore!

I will re-purchase this, which is a FIRST when it comes to shampoo and conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by rosiepalms

When i purchase PM products i usually get them from a BSS, so i dont end up paying alot for them. PM and goldwell products are the only salon care products that i will buy. This shampoo and conditioner are one of them. It tingles, refreshes and makes your hair feel silky and clean. I love the smell of tea tree and it definately fill the bathroom with that scent when u use it! I will continue to re-purchase this as long as they dont get rid of it. I also use PM supper skinny serum to control fly aways and it also makes your blow drying time cut in half!!!!LOVE THIS.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this shampoo, it is a lifesaver. Since the weather changed, my scalp has been so flaky! I have never had dandruff before in my life, so I was desperate to get something to help control it. My scalp was also extremely itchy, which of course contributed to snow falling from my head. This shampoo + conditioner completely solved all my problems, I use it every other day, and it is just perfect. Perhaps a little drying, but tbh, I haven't found anything else that works to control my flakes and itchiness as well as this does. I tried switching to another shampoo for moisture, and my scalp went right back to being a mess, but this once again saved the day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Am I the only person that doesn't get that tingly feeling on the scalp when using this? I really wanted to get that invigorating feeling but didn't get it. I must have thick skin on my scalp or something.
anyway, moving on... This shampoo cleans very well. It might leave you hair feeling stripped if you were to use it everyday but if you have an oily scalp or problematic scalp then maybe it'll be okay to use often.
Im just not crazy about it for any specific reason and I do prefer more moisturizing shampoos so I won't be buying this again. i just wanted to give it try.
I would give it 3.5 if I could but couldn't so just rated it 3.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this shampoo, but ONLY as a once a week clarifying shampoo. My scalp and hair are dry and parched, and PM's Tea Tree shampoo does a great job of not only cleaning up and treating my scalp (tea tree oil is a natural antiseptic) but also removing any product buildup I may have. I took a lippy off because it's much too drying for consistent use but as a clarifying shampoo I'd give it a 5.