January 31, 2015 | 1549 users online

Deodorants - LUSH - T'eo Deodorant

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Viktoriiaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay okay.. it DOES burn when you apply it.. but the scent is so good! Like citrusy. It stings whether you are newly shaved or not... probably because of the sodium bicarbonate in it. But I found that if you use a normal deodorant under it it doesn't sting as much, and it leaves a good smell to it. It keeps me fresh during the day and I don't sweat when I have this on which is great! I'm not sure if the nice cirtusy smell lingers during the day, it does still smell good and not sweaty. I had it in the bag I got it in when I brought it, and so far it has not crumbled to pieces as some describes it. The blue stuff that holds it together though is beginning to loosen up a bit which is kinda sad though!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

so dissappointed in this, really wanted it to work because I like the fresh lemony scent and the fact that its all natural.But it crumbles upon application (in fact it crumbled up in the bag they gave me at the store) it should come with a special container! Within an hour of applying this I dont smell so good. Im better off not wearing anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by jezebeljunk

I've been using this deodorant for about two weeks now with quite good effect. It is a much better application than Lush's Coconut powder deodorant. The smell is light and herbally. I think all by itself, this deodorant probably wouldn't be that effective. However, I do have an elaborate deodorizing scheme that includes isopropyl alcohol, T'eo, and coconut powder deodorant. It's labor intensive and really only for those absolutely committed to "all natural" deodorant. However, the combo is effective.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I so wanted to like this...I've never had much luck with Lush products, but I'd never tried their deodorents....T'eo seemed a good choice..I'm allergic to alot of underarm products, and this didn't seem to have anything on my short list. Big mistake. First, it says to apply to dry skin...basically you rub this very rough, sandy bar with herbs in it across tender pits...then it crumbles like salt and you get herby bits all over. Then comes the unending itching and burning. This horrid thing cost me $10, along with a trip that took an hour plus. I really need to just STAY OUT of Lush. I know it has it's followers, and power to you all, but for me, it's a waste. Even if the products did perform, the price is so high, I'd think twice before buying.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2009 5:00:00 PM More reviews by flisalisan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This felt like sandpaper.. It ripped the skin and caused a lot of blemishes and small wounds. Maybe mine was just too dry or old? I've only used it a few times and when I do use it I have to use a little water so that it actually sticks on the skin and "melts" a little. And as some people have written, mine does not fall apart easily, it is rock hard. Wich is NOT a good thing.. And for deodorizing? No, it doesn't work. Sorry, Lush! I love you but your deodorants really sucks. (I've tried several)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2008 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

I like the scent of this deodarant, it's fresh and not too strong. It seems to work on me and control the bad smell. And it doesn't contain bad chemicals, is a big plus.
But the packaging is just too horrible
And it contains Sodium Bicarbonate, witch is irritating for skin(especially after shaving)!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 3:22:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

T'eo has this really nice, fresh citrussy scent. It's exactly what I'd like a deodorant to smell like. Unfortunately, it is not exactly how I want a deodorant to work. One's armpits must be sbsolutely dry before using T'eo, as it's basically a bar of compact powder, otherwise the bar gets a gross layer of hardened powder on top and doesn't work. It also has the potential to sting, especially after shaving (been there, done that). Too much bother for me, and it wasn't really all that effective.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2007 9:49:00 PM More reviews by vampsandtramps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loved the smell of this and was excited to try a new kind of deodorant, since I never seem to be happy with anything. Well, this doesn't work, it falls apart easily and it does indeed, as other reviewers have noted, irritate your skin. I even tried not shaving under my arms one day and it still stung when I applied this. I didn't even think that skin would ever get irritated, after all I put it through. Luckily, I have found L'Occitane deodorant, which smells similar, and works wonderfully with no irritation!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2007 8:40:00 AM More reviews by nata_lilie

Poor LUSH, they just can't seem to get packaging right. This powdery bar comes with a wax base to "hold on to" when applying but it falls of quite easily. As for the deodorant itself - WOW. It smells tea tree oil and limey freshness (like T for Toes), clean without being perfumey and I find it lasts most of the day. By the end of the day, the tea tree scent is faint but no B.O. either. I'm pretty sure the SA said there was baking soda in here to help absorb and remove odours and on this note: Using this after shaving is like rubbing salt in a wound - you just don't. I have never had problems with this stinging. Highly reccomend T'eo.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2006 2:42:00 AM More reviews by sugarcoatedsaint

I don't use this personally but I just have to make a review for my husband. It's THE only deo that works for him. It lasts long and has that nice freshly showered clean scent. LUSH should think of a better way to make and package it. It's messy and it tends to crumble when it gets small. My husband never finishes one whole bar because of this. He starts a new one after using about half. 3 lippies (1 bar is $8) on the price and 4 on overall rating because it's impossible to consume the whole product because of the terrible packaging. For effectiveness, I give it a 5.