LUSH T'eo Deodorant

3.0

Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus armeniaca), Blue Wax (Specerit Blue C), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Magnesium Carbonate, Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Juniper Berry Oil (Juniperus communis), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon flexuosus), Fresh Green Grapes (Vitis vinifera), Blue Cornflower Petals (Centaurea cyanus), *Citral, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume} *Occurs naturally in essential oils

I love this deodorant! It works and I love the scent. I dont apply it from the bar, to my underarms though. I keep it in a tupperware dish and use a large "bronzer" brush to apply it! Works like a charm :)

on 5/30/2013 1:02:00 AM

I am constantly on the hunt for the ultimate deodorant. In my cabinet as of now, I have more than 5! Clinical, natural, etc. I bought Lush's Greeench last weekend, and just bought T'eo recently because I was impressed by the Greeench's performance. I apply T'eo at night after my shower, and use Greeench in the morning. These two work well together as well as on their own. I choose to do both day and night applications because I am a hairstylist, and I feel the need for extra protection so I don't make my clients faint! I work in a city where it can easily be 100 degrees, and I work right by the window where it gets hot. At the end of the day, I still feel fresh...a feeling no deodorant has ever given me! My smell combined with the standard deodorants is gross and sometimes the scent lingers on my blouses/shirts! With T'eo, I haven't had any issues with stains or leftover scents. Now, it does hurt to apply. However, I shave and I consider the pain as exfoliation to avoid ingrowns. Haha. I've already dropped and broke my bar, so I wish the packaging was a bit better. Application is also messy, but I just hold my pits over the sink. I highly recommend this!

It's kinda scratchy going on so it can hurt going on a little. My problem was I think it had way to much tea tree old for my and made my arm pits get rashes for two days. I would get a sample before buying. It smells so good too

on 8/1/2012 12:06:00 AM

I started to explore organic deodorants when my mom developed breast cancer. Knowing lush, I started there. My daughter started out with a softer version, only to return to Secret because it didn't work. I bought Teo and flounder pretty much success. First, you must use it in dry skin, otherwise the bar absorbs liquid and dries into a hardened shell. If this happens, scrape the shell onto a bowl or wash cloth then sprinkle it in your shoes. Don't apply immediately after shaving. It makes some folks quite irritated
When they do so. Keep the bar in a sealed container. My SA offered a plastic product cup. I keep it covered, thus dry, and it works great, I also like the light citrus scent. And powder that flakes off can be sprinkles in bra bands, shoes or socks for extra dryness.

on 6/10/2012 10:21:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Okay okay.. it DOES burn when you apply it.. but the scent is so good! Like citrusy. It stings whether you are newly shaved or not... probably because of the sodium bicarbonate in it. But I found that if you use a normal deodorant under it it doesn't sting as much, and it leaves a good smell to it. It keeps me fresh during the day and I don't sweat when I have this on which is great! I'm not sure if the nice cirtusy smell lingers during the day, it does still smell good and not sweaty. I had it in the bag I got it in when I brought it, and so far it has not crumbled to pieces as some describes it. The blue stuff that holds it together though is beginning to loosen up a bit which is kinda sad though!

on 12/15/2011 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

so dissappointed in this, really wanted it to work because I like the fresh lemony scent and the fact that its all natural.But it crumbles upon application (in fact it crumbled up in the bag they gave me at the store) it should come with a special container! Within an hour of applying this I dont smell so good. Im better off not wearing anything.

on 6/19/2011 12:20:00 AM

I've been using this deodorant for about two weeks now with quite good effect. It is a much better application than Lush's Coconut powder deodorant. The smell is light and herbally. I think all by itself, this deodorant probably wouldn't be that effective. However, I do have an elaborate deodorizing scheme that includes isopropyl alcohol, T'eo, and coconut powder deodorant. It's labor intensive and really only for those absolutely committed to "all natural" deodorant. However, the combo is effective.

on 9/1/2010 2:47:00 AM

I so wanted to like this...I've never had much luck with Lush products, but I'd never tried their deodorents....T'eo seemed a good choice..I'm allergic to alot of underarm products, and this didn't seem to have anything on my short list. Big mistake. First, it says to apply to dry skin...basically you rub this very rough, sandy bar with herbs in it across tender pits...then it crumbles like salt and you get herby bits all over. Then comes the unending itching and burning. This horrid thing cost me $10, along with a trip that took an hour plus. I really need to just STAY OUT of Lush. I know it has it's followers, and power to you all, but for me, it's a waste. Even if the products did perform, the price is so high, I'd think twice before buying.

on 12/2/2009 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This felt like sandpaper.. It ripped the skin and caused a lot of blemishes and small wounds. Maybe mine was just too dry or old? I've only used it a few times and when I do use it I have to use a little water so that it actually sticks on the skin and "melts" a little. And as some people have written, mine does not fall apart easily, it is rock hard. Wich is NOT a good thing.. And for deodorizing? No, it doesn't work. Sorry, Lush! I love you but your deodorants really sucks. (I've tried several)

on 10/31/2008 9:25:00 AM

I like the scent of this deodarant, it's fresh and not too strong. It seems to work on me and control the bad smell. And it doesn't contain bad chemicals, is a big plus.
But the packaging is just too horrible
And it contains Sodium Bicarbonate, witch is irritating for skin(especially after shaving)!