October 25, 2014 | 1120 users online

Blush - Laura Mercier - Wild Bouquet

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A very nice warm/neutral low key blush. For such a subtle tint and fine powder I was pleasantly suprised by the staying power-and I touch my face a lot. This is the most natural looking blush for my very warm toned skin as I am now in my late 30s I can't do super bright blush anymore, it looks too harsh but I still need colour in my cheeks. This and Josie Maran blush are my current favourites.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2009 7:30:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaHat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The new Second Skin formula is amazing. This blush literally disapears into your skin. I have been wearing Bobbi Brown and MAC Sheertone, and they can't even compare. The Second Skin formula is by far the best blush I've ever used. Wild Bouquet is a warm, peachy-rose color that's perfect for my LM Warm Ivory skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Sour

This color reminds me of apricots. It looks really dewy on my olive/medium skin tone. I wonít repurchase because I prefer Crushed Hazelnut to this any day. But Iíll still give this blush the 5 lippies it deserves.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2008 12:02:00 AM More reviews by BeccaS11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To me this blush is more of a warm peach/nude color. I only gave this blush a rating of 3 - because it doesn't seem to suit me. It looks like a light colored blush in the container, but it comes on really dark on my skin and look unnatural and makes it look obvious that I am wearing blush it makes my skin look streaky. It is also too warm for me, it's just doesn't really suit me. It is overpriced for what it is (luckily I got it on sale!) - it doesn't have any staying power ... and if I wear it too work it will be gone by lunchtime. It might look better if I had a bit of tan. I would not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 12:41:00 PM More reviews by SugahCookie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This blush is my go to daily blush. It is very natural looking and the color goes with just about any shade of eye shadow or lipstick I wear. Wild Bouquet looks fabulous when I am going for a natural/nude look. I also wear a brick red lipstick with this blush and it looks great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2008 7:46:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First of all, I don't think Wild Bouquet has any pink at all. I'd rather describe this color as a neutral brownish peachy nude (no shimmer). Lately I've been wearing this almost every day, which is odd for me because I have literally hundreds of blushes. This looks really natural and works well with a lot of colors. When I do red lips and winged black liner, I wear this blush. Also when I do bold, dramatic eye make up, this blush suits the look just fine. I have a lot of LM blushes. The quality is really nice and they stay all day long. I would repurchase this particular shade if I'd ever run out. NW20, brunette for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2007 12:33:00 PM More reviews by MCNALS

Love this blush. I asked the makeup artist at the Laura Mercier counter to show me how to contour my cheeks and add some cheek bones..I thought she would reach for a bronzer but instead chose this. It works wonders!!!! It makes a believable contour under the peachy convertible color creme blush I use from Stila.

It's not the most glamorous packaging, but it is very small and I can tote it around in my purse. Quite expensive, but that is expected from Laura Mercier..

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2007 1:11:00 AM More reviews by canterburytale

Wild Bouquet is a natural peachy pink color on my medium/golden undertoned skin. I used to use MAC's Buff to achieve this effect, however, I'm much happier with this. I like the quality of Laura Mercier's blush better than MAC's and even though it is a bit more expensive, I think it's worth it. I've never gotten through an entire pan of any blush in my life, so I'm pretty sure this will last me a while. I think this is a very versatile color in that any skin tone can make this look polished and natural. It isn't any bright pop of color, but if you want a natural flush, this is a great one.

Edit: This has turned out to be okay in that I never reach for it. It does give a natural bit of color, but nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*PIC* This is a very pretty blush, i had been lemming it foreverrrrrr and I'm so glad i decided to order it (i ordered it from strawberrynet).
It has excellent pigmentation-only a few swipes needed as you can over do it with this one, a lovely silky matte texture and the colour is very nice, it shows up on me as pinky/peach with a tiny hint of beige,more on the pinky side on me-even though the pics seem to have brought out the peachy side (?). It's subtle and looks natural. (My skin shade: LM stick foundation in Natural. ) Also have a pic of the blush itself in my profile.

continued >>

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by heaven07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been wearing this blush everyday for weeks now. It is a peachy pink that gives my NC15 skin a real glow. This is a perfect healthy flush. The staying power is excellent and the colour does not change at all. This is a HG blush.