DERMAdoctor DERMAdoctor Body Guard Exquisitely Light SPF 30 [DISCONTINUED]

DERMAdoctor DERMAdoctor Body Guard Exquisitely Light SPF 30  [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5.0%), Benzophenone-3 (Oxybenzone) (6.0%), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmaethane (avobenzone) (1.0%). Other Ingredients: Deionized Water, C12-15 Alcohol Benzoate, Glycerin, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cyclomethicone, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Matricaria Chamomillia (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinialis (Calendula) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Camellia Oleifera (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 6/20/2008 1:18:00 PM

This is a good sunscreen for the face, but too expensive for the body - try Neutrogena, works just as well but for way less money. It doesn't make my face break out, but it does kind of make my eyes sting, but just a little (and I do use it on my eyes). I will continue to buy this product for my face, neck, and upper chest because it works and it really is non-greasy and light feeling, although the lotion can feel heavy when applying because it is thick. Most of the runnier face sunscreens feel too waxy to me anyway, and this has none of that waxy feel and spreads evenly. I don't use this daily, but when I know I'm going to be in the sun, it's a must! : )

on 6/2/2008 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, this product is awesome for my oily/acne prone skin. So lightweight, glides on beautifully not sticky or greasy. Leaves a soft matte finish with no white residue.

I love this product. I use this every morning on my face. It does not leave ANY kind of residue or grease. It goes on very matte and the tube lasts me 5 months!

on 5/16/2008 12:03:00 PM

I cannot say enough good things about this sunscreen. I'm so glad I read the other reviews first! I really cannot even tell I have it on. A lifesaver for oily skin AND a broadband spf... Perfect!

on 5/6/2008 9:19:00 AM

I am really loving this product! I am a redhead with very sun sensitive skin so I wear sunscreen all year round and this is moisurizing but not greasy and absorbs quickly. I wear it under makeup every day and it's great and doesn't make my makeup smudge. Plan to test it at the beach soon and will update on how protective it is.

on 4/4/2008 8:35:00 PM

I got a sample of this sunscreen at Sephora the other day. So far I'm loving it! It's very light, and absorbs right away. There's no shine at all. I don't feel like I'm wearing sunscreen. It seems really hydrating too, because I haven't needed to put moisturizer on while wearing it. I will be purchasing this as soon as I can, but only for my face. I use a higher spf on my body if I'm out in the sun all day- wearing a hat of course.

on 3/13/2008 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a nice sunscreen for the body but not for the face. I tried this on my face (I have oily skin by the way) and I felt like I was applying regular sunscreen on not an "exquisitely light" oil-free sunscreen. I have used lighter sunscreens (like Biore SPF 15 pore minimizing lotion) that are better than this one. This DERMAdoctor sunscreen left my face with an oily sheen and I didn't feel like this went on light at all. When I used this under my makeup, my makeup came off after 3 hours because this sunscreen made me too oily. Now I primarily use this sunscreen on my body. It works great there!

on 1/6/2008 1:39:00 PM

Although it is pricey, this stuff seems like a worthwhile investment.

A dab goes a long way -- I've only been using it on my face and neck -- so the bottle lasts awhile. It goes on and absorbs quickly, leaves a smooth finish of microparticles to absorb oil. I can put this on five minutes before applying makeup, and there's no smearing. I wouldn't buy a bottle for body protection, since most people don't have oily body skin. I tend towards dryness in the winter, but this doesn't leave my skin tight or uncomfortable. My New Years' resolution was to wear SPF every day, so I see myself buying this again at some point.

on 12/20/2007 4:04:00 PM

This formula is light and doesn't leave a greasy, film on my skin. It absorbs fast and has provided great protection to my fair skin.

on 9/28/2007 12:40:00 PM

this has done wonders for my face. it's helped me in combating milia. it isn't oily and definitely protects my skin from the sun. i don't really like the squeeze tube so i transfer a small amount into a tiny jar.