April 24, 2014 | 1950 users online

Cleansers - MAC - Cleanse Off Oil

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

It removes make up well but i don't like cleansing oil, my preference is a make up wipe.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by vackley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I follow a lady on instagram that swears by this product and I decided to purchase it last night. I used it for the first time last night and love it! I wear makeup everyday and have really oily skin and my skin never feels completely clean. After using this product my skin felt extremely clean. I did use this product and clean and clear morning burst together and they did a great job! Can't wait to wash my face again tonight lol

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I love the convenient pump bottle, but the product - not so much.

It removes make-up on the face efficiently and you don't need much but the problem is all the essential oils, from citrus to lavender, which really irritate my skin and especially the eye area if it even ends up anywhere near my eyes. After only a few uses my skin would become red and angry. Never broken out, but just clearly pissed off. I was hoping they were there in tiny amounts but I guess even those small amounts listed at the end were enough to make my skin react. I also noticed it became increasingly drier and it was difficult to apply my make-up in the mornings and skin would be flaking right off even with more moisturiser than normal. I stopped using this and went back to using plain oils - I much prefer using a bland, unscented carrier oil which doesn't irritate or dry out my skin and I can use it around the eye area without irritation/reactions, dryness or breakouts of any sort.

I would not repurchase. If you have sensitive, dry, dehydrated or acne/clog-prone skin tread carefully or avoid this altogether.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by orenjinominh

I love this stuff. it removes all of my makeup very easily even waterproof mascara and of course long wearing foundation is a joke. it does squirt like crazy if you'd aiming for a cotton pad but on your hands it lathers up fine. feels greasy until you wash it off clean. this is my one stop cleanser for nighttime and I don't plan on buying a separate makeup remover ever again. its been a month and I'm only 1/8 done with the bottle...

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product will forever be in my possession! I was almost sure my oily face would never agree with this product but its amazing and I love it!! I shower at night so I leave this product and my face wash in my shower and use both every single night to remove my daily makeup. 1 pump removes everything on my face (including eyeliner and waterproof mascara). I massage 1 pump onto my face concentrating on my eyes, rinse off with water, then follow up with my face wash and my face is makeup free! Its a bit pricey but the bottle lasts forever if you only use 1 pump a day (which is really all you need). This doesn't sting my eyes or break me out which is amazing!! And I love the bottle - the pump is super convenient and doesn't take up much room in my shower. There's no MAC where I live but I'll be ordering it online as soon as I start running low so I can have a back up. I have and will definitely repurchase this product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use two pumps of this to remove my makeup at the end of the day. I add a bit of water, rub my hands together to emulsify, and rub this into my face for 30 seconds. I spend 10 seconds on my eyes and it gets everything off without leaving my lashes crispy. Rinse and follow up with cleanser.

I haven't had any breakouts and there is very, very little makeup left behind; however that doesn't bother me because I don't expect it to remove every bit over everything from my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I'm kind of in love with this stuff. I was skeptical at first since my skin is super sensitive and prone to break outs and clogged pores. So putting oil on my face on purpose?! Well well well!! It just happened to be the saving grace my face needed. Sure, you can make your own cleansing oil with essential oils. But this one is nice in that it emulsifies and you're not stuck with an oil slick on your face. This has drastically reduced the number of blackheads on my nose and clogged pores on my chin and forehead. Plus it removes all my makeup! Even stubborn mascara!! Will continue to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by emeraldgreenmascara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I only got this last week and I love it already! Before, I used the Oil cleansing method to remove makeup, but because i have sensitive skin with rosacea, the hot washcloth and my cheeks didn't get along very well. Also, although I know it is beneficial for the skin, I didn't like the greasy film it left on my face. So this is basically OCM but better. It leaves the skin squeaky clean, moisturized and super soft. I usually use 1 pump for my face and a little more for my eyes, depending on how much eye makeup I have on. Then I wet my hands and massage my face again before I remove everything with a wet washcloth. So far, my skin hasn't shown any pimples or rashes, not even my eyes which are extremely picky about ingredients. If that continues, I will keep repurchasing this until the day I die.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by paintedtoes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Most of the reviews describe the product perfectly. I'm 66 with fair normal-dry thin skin, sensitive and reactive, mild rosacea flushing and some permanent pinkness, persistent S-D on one nose fold. How I use this -I squirt one or two pumps into my hands and then massage my face until my eye and face makeup seem off, and then without rinsing I use a pump or two of Cerave Hydrating Cleanser, do a bit more massaging with the combo, then rinse. My skin is much less dehydrated with few to no dry spots even in the winter, and when I travel and only use the Cerave I can see a difference after a few days.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by pixietrixie

This is my hg of makeup removers. I can't count how many bottles of this wonderful oil I've purchased, and I miss it terribly whenever I go traveling. The best part of this remover is that it works with all skin types, including those with sensitive skin.

Since I've gotten older, my skin has changed from being very oily to combination, and no matter what, the cleanse off oil never compromised the texture of my skin whatsoever. All I use is 1 to 2 pumps at the most, and rub it into my skin without adding water. It's so delicate and creamy, working itself into a light lather that isn't irritating to the eyes.

It can be wiped off with a tissue or rinsed off with water, and leaves skin feeling hydrated and soft without stripping off your natural oils. I was hesitant to use this years ago when my skin was super oily, but oil cuts oil so it helped to keep my skin looking refreshed and balanced. This is one of those rare products that I'll use for the rest of my life, and pray that they keep making it.