Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

3.3

on 1/28/2014 12:27:00 PM

As a major Britney fan when I was a teen, I of course wanted to own her perfume so when curious came out I purchased it. I loved it then and 7 years later I still love it. It's not too strong and I have received a load of compliments on how nice it is. I got a bottle of it for Christmas and I hadn't worn it in so long that I had forgotten how nice it is. Will deffo use up the bottle I got and would recommend buying. If in the market for a Britney perfume I think it's the nicest, steer clear of Fantasy, that stuff is so sweet that it's sickening!

on 1/25/2014 2:01:00 PM

I am clearly not in the age demographic for Curious, however, I love it. It does not give off that "juvenile" scent vibe like some other celebrity scents do and actually some non-celebrity scents (Aquolina Pink Sugar - i'm lookin' at you !!!). It is a creamy, soft white floral w/ a hint of vanilla that dries down to a more musky floral. It is a clean, cozy fragrance that makes you feel good. I also think it is appropriate for any occasion, season or time of day. It is soft but has staying power and has a decent sillage (the kind you want to have when people are within close range, NOT the kind that drives people screaming from an elevator. You can get this on sale at drug stores. You can get this at discount stores like TJ Maxx....so it's very cost effective. I like that she still does the gift sets w/ special little lip glosses or trinkets (because it's no longer carried at Macy's you don't get the REALLY fabulous gifts, but at least there's still cute girlie trinkets to be had). The bottle is fabulous..... I think any age can wear this and wear it well. Don't be prejudiced because you don't like Britney or you think it's "too young" .... bust outta your shell and try it :) I think you'll be glad that you did.

on 11/25/2013 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

damn i hate this white floral semelling perfume... dont know why did i ever bought it. im gonna get home and throw it to the toilett. ewwwwwwwwwww

on 8/29/2013 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

First off let me say this is a personal favorite. Curious is a great option for casual daily wear- it has a memorable, clean, enticing scent to it. For more serious events, or a night out I usually go for something heavier. But all in all, this is a fantabulous* perfume. Matter of fact, I own the body spray for now, and plan on buying the perfume.
Buying in the near future. <3

on 5/26/2013 6:32:00 PM

True (and embarrassing) story: I used to wear this perfume. It took my poor roommate two years to get up the nerve to tell me that this perfume smelled like "rotting cat piss" - this perfume has a habit of turning sour and rotting in the bottle. Once I switched it out for a more high-quality scent and came back to it later, I realized how cloying it really is. It's sickeningly sweet. I can't believe I ever wore this.

on 5/6/2013 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I absolutely LOVE Britney Spears Curious and hope they never discontinue it. I finished a big 3.4oz bottle, and I now have another 3.4oz, plus two 1.7oz bottles, plus a mini -- plus 2 lotions & 2 shower gels. (I actually ordered 2 discounted gift sets online once so I'd have plenty of back-ups -- that's how I acquired all the pieces mentioned.)

Below is how I realized how great it was:

I was once squirting perfumes at TJ Maxx, and there were 2 girls on the other side of the stand, also squirting perfumes, and all of a sudden there came this AWESOME scent from where they were squirting. I had to run over & ask them what they had just sprayed -- it was Curious -- and it sure beat the heck out of every other perfume there, in my opinion.

Curious is a soft, languid, skin-musky floral -- this is the type floral I love most (no tuberose, gardenia, rose, or big jasmines for me -- my florals are usually on the light, sweet, clean, skin-musky side). The main floral note is magnolia, and there's also pear and vanilla in it. It's soft & skin-musky -- just so nice!

Tocca Stella smells *very* close to this wonderful scent -- but it seems more high-quality -- but then, of course, the Tocca Stella is more expensive too.

on 4/24/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Sshhhh...I am going to be one of those ladies that suddenly "forgets" what she's wearing if someone asks what perfume I am wearing. I doubt anyone will, but I can't see this offending anyone, I have a body spray, which is a lighter version of the EDT, obviously. It's a non soapy, "shower fresh"kind of scent, nothing too sharp or spicy. I think there is a VS Pink scent that is similar..."Fresh and Clean"? It was cheap so I threw in my cart, I figure it will be a nice alternative when the South's monstrous humidity grabs us all by the throat. Meh. If not, I'll just keep it by the toilet for "poopourri".

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A lovely, daily wearing perfume! Nothing super special - and not one I would buy for a evening/special occasion type of thing - but for a nice, yummy smelling fragrance that can be worn daily/weekends, then Curious is the way to go! Not overly heavy, not overly sweet or musky! A lovely medium! Makes me feel happy when on!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I've been wearing this perfume on and off for a few years now, its a nice fresh/clean (out of the shower) kind of scent. Great for the spring and summer time but for the winter its not as powerful and strong as i would like it to be.

on 12/25/2012 10:30:00 PM

LOVE this scent! It goes in flowery and dries to a soft powdery sweet smell. Will be purchasing more of this!!!

Popular Fragrances