September 19, 2014 | 1637 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ScentingSarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A lovely, daily wearing perfume! Nothing super special - and not one I would buy for a evening/special occasion type of thing - but for a nice, yummy smelling fragrance that can be worn daily/weekends, then Curious is the way to go! Not overly heavy, not overly sweet or musky! A lovely medium! Makes me feel happy when on!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by natalielane123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been wearing this perfume on and off for a few years now, its a nice fresh/clean (out of the shower) kind of scent. Great for the spring and summer time but for the winter its not as powerful and strong as i would like it to be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this scent! It goes in flowery and dries to a soft powdery sweet smell. Will be purchasing more of this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is a really good classic and crisp scent. Not too fruity or too flowery. The price is great and it lasts all day! I keep repurchasing this when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 5:01:00 AM More reviews by M0nay07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hated this musty weird smelling perfume

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2012 4:50:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have had several bottles of this fragrance. My most recent one I got was at big lots for like 6 bucks for a gift set!! amazing!! Im always on the look out for great perfume deals as it can be costly!! I dont mind this perfume, but it is not one I run to often, once in a while its nice, more in spring than any other time I tend to reach for this! it reminds me of a lot of classic scents and i think for many years this will be a classic scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by junelove

Not a fan of this perfume. Maybe because the sweet, floral type of smell is not really my thing but I found that it smelt a bit cheap. The pump that it came with broke within a week and it was impossible trying to spray this on me. A couple of my friends had the same thing happen to them as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh curious... sweet curious... the memories are coming back 2004 in higschool... This isnt the best celeb perfume but It's def not the worst... I can take or leave it, nothing special about. It's just a typical fun fragrance if you are having brunch or lunch... I like the first spritz of this but it turns into some kinda of smokey gross smell on my skin... I think the florals turn me off with curious. In control is SO much more better why couldn't this one be harder to find vs in control... sigh... I guess we will never know, I tends to stay on tho, I give it that, and the bottle is just so pretty. But the fragrance doesnt match the bottle or name to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

My boyfriend used to absolutely LOVE this on me! When you first smell it, the chemicals are a little intense but as it fades over about a half hour, it smells like a beautiful, lovely scent and lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 7:03:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Curious is a very pretty musky floral that is perfect for everyday use such as shopping, going to the gym etc... I absolutely loved this when it first came out but gradually I've tired of it. I probably will repurchase this again as its a decent daily fragrance but nothing special about it.