Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Curious

3.3

on 8/29/2013 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

First off let me say this is a personal favorite. Curious is a great option for casual daily wear- it has a memorable, clean, enticing scent to it. For more serious events, or a night out I usually go for something heavier. But all in all, this is a fantabulous* perfume. Matter of fact, I own the body spray for now, and plan on buying the perfume.
Buying in the near future. <3

on 5/26/2013 6:32:00 PM

True (and embarrassing) story: I used to wear this perfume. It took my poor roommate two years to get up the nerve to tell me that this perfume smelled like "rotting cat piss" - this perfume has a habit of turning sour and rotting in the bottle. Once I switched it out for a more high-quality scent and came back to it later, I realized how cloying it really is. It's sickeningly sweet. I can't believe I ever wore this.

on 5/6/2013 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I absolutely LOVE Britney Spears Curious and hope they never discontinue it. I finished a big 3.4oz bottle, and I now have another 3.4oz, plus two 1.7oz bottles, plus a mini -- plus 2 lotions & 2 shower gels. (I actually ordered 2 discounted gift sets online once so I'd have plenty of back-ups -- that's how I acquired all the pieces mentioned.)

Below is how I realized how great it was:

I was once squirting perfumes at TJ Maxx, and there were 2 girls on the other side of the stand, also squirting perfumes, and all of a sudden there came this AWESOME scent from where they were squirting. I had to run over & ask them what they had just sprayed -- it was Curious -- and it sure beat the heck out of every other perfume there, in my opinion.

Curious is a soft, languid, skin-musky floral -- this is the type floral I love most (no tuberose, gardenia, rose, or big jasmines for me -- my florals are usually on the light, sweet, clean, skin-musky side). The main floral note is magnolia, and there's also pear and vanilla in it. It's soft & skin-musky -- just so nice!

Tocca Stella smells *very* close to this wonderful scent -- but it seems more high-quality -- but then, of course, the Tocca Stella is more expensive too.

on 4/24/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Sshhhh...I am going to be one of those ladies that suddenly "forgets" what she's wearing if someone asks what perfume I am wearing. I doubt anyone will, but I can't see this offending anyone, I have a body spray, which is a lighter version of the EDT, obviously. It's a non soapy, "shower fresh"kind of scent, nothing too sharp or spicy. I think there is a VS Pink scent that is similar..."Fresh and Clean"? It was cheap so I threw in my cart, I figure it will be a nice alternative when the South's monstrous humidity grabs us all by the throat. Meh. If not, I'll just keep it by the toilet for "poopourri".

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A lovely, daily wearing perfume! Nothing super special - and not one I would buy for a evening/special occasion type of thing - but for a nice, yummy smelling fragrance that can be worn daily/weekends, then Curious is the way to go! Not overly heavy, not overly sweet or musky! A lovely medium! Makes me feel happy when on!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I've been wearing this perfume on and off for a few years now, its a nice fresh/clean (out of the shower) kind of scent. Great for the spring and summer time but for the winter its not as powerful and strong as i would like it to be.

on 12/25/2012 10:30:00 PM

LOVE this scent! It goes in flowery and dries to a soft powdery sweet smell. Will be purchasing more of this!!!

on 11/30/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is a really good classic and crisp scent. Not too fruity or too flowery. The price is great and it lasts all day! I keep repurchasing this when I run out.

on 11/28/2012 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Hated this musty weird smelling perfume

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had several bottles of this fragrance. My most recent one I got was at big lots for like 6 bucks for a gift set!! amazing!! Im always on the look out for great perfume deals as it can be costly!! I dont mind this perfume, but it is not one I run to often, once in a while its nice, more in spring than any other time I tend to reach for this! it reminds me of a lot of classic scents and i think for many years this will be a classic scent.

Popular Fragrances