Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I have been using the original formula for a long time now. My most recent purchase of this caused my eyelids to hurt and burn. When I took the primer off of my eyelids were swollen. Thankfully I haven't had to wear eye makeup for 2 days so the swelling has gone down. I am throwing this primer away and looking for something else.

on 7/18/2015 11:51:00 AM

love the tube packaging way better than the bottle. does not separate in an oily film like the shadow insurance from too faced. reliable, efficient product and leaves my thick oily lids slick free. will repurchase.

on 7/18/2015 1:16:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I use this off and on its not my top choice but its also not bad! I like how it goes on and believe it works very well.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

i started with this eye primer and at first it was hard to smear the eye shadow and to blend then once you get use to it and knowing that your eye shadow will stay on all day .

on 7/11/2015 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Omg this is so drying on my lids. Maybe itīs good for young people, but it just totally wrinkled the skin om my lids, making them look like alligator skin omg it was so ugly.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Honestly, I don't know what went wrong. I really thought I would enjoy this product as everyone in the beauty community seems to love it but my eyeshadows really did crease over this! I tried applying it in multiple ways (putting eyeshadow on straight after/waiting a short while, fingers/brushes) I can't seem to make it work, and it wasn't exactly cheap! Surprisingly, the elf eyeshadow primer works great on me which is good as it's dirt cheap, I'm upset this didn't work out for me :(

on 7/8/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I cannot believe there is actually a product that keeps eyeshadow from creasing on my eyelids. I have been looking at my lids all day for three days and there has been no creasing until I wash my makeup off at night. Finally found my HG!!!!

on 7/8/2015 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Creased right through every eyeshadow. I have oily eyelids but dry skin. Not worth the money, I don't even use the mini free ones.

on 7/7/2015 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

great product
amazing quality, a little bit pricy but it does worth it
like it so much my eye shadows stays all day long, color shows so well and no creasing
definitely would repurchase

on 7/5/2015 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is perfect. I do wish it had some more stick to it but my eyelids are crazy oily and this keeps my eyes from creasing. A little goes a long way and there's quite a bit in the tube. It's easy to get out and its just great product in general the only thing that bugs me is that its hard to keep the opening clean and i feel like doe foot grabs too much product and its kind of a waste but other thank that. I love it!.

Video Reviews & Tutorials