April 16, 2014 | 1817 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Banana Boat - Dark Tanning Oil (SPF 4)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2007 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Cho1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this stuff so much that I use it for everything. Not only is it great for tanning, but I also put it on my legs after shaving, it keeps razor burn away like none other. With regular use makes skin feel super smooth and soft, it sinks in nicely and dosen't leave a greasy feel, not to mention that it also smells great. Whenever I wear this around my boyfriend he always comments on the yummy smell. I'm on my second bottle already and will contiune to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2007 2:58:00 AM More reviews by underpaidkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i'm asian with yellow undertones and very fair. this stuff works! word of advice though, if you want that dark beautiful tan, start using this stuff a month or so before summer season hits then you'll have that nice tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2006 1:39:00 PM More reviews by CoutureBunnie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I am very pale skinned and I always burn very badly if I don't wear sunscreen, I was worried I would never be able to tan, then my sister gave me this, I was so surprised it REALLY worked! I got a GREAT tan! I just recently bought the lotion version of this and I am hoping it will work just as well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2006 2:06:00 AM More reviews by beauticonnexion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am major into tanning at the moment. I slather on this oil with carrot and Vit. E extracts and it really helped to tan the skin to more than 2 shades than normal! I was really surprised and pleased. Economical and useful, better than some other C**pp*t**e oil i used.

I gave it only 4 for packaging as oily hands can't grip the bottle well.

Overall pleased and will purchase it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2005 2:59:00 PM More reviews by BABAA

love love love this stuff!