November 20, 2014 | 2018 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Banana Boat - Dark Tanning Oil (SPF 4)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2007 11:19:00 PM More reviews by cyens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got the spf 8 version of this product
This product is somewhat moisturizing, it gives you a good tan after a few uses, and you won't get a sunburn. It smells nice. Unless you just got out of the shower, bath or pool, this product will make your skin really oily. It will also stain your clothes.
I use this by applying it directly in the shower, or when my skin is wet. or else it makes your skin feel sticky and gross. UPDATE: In Canada they sell this 8$ to 10$ but I started shopping in the USA and found out its only 3$ there! also, the american version has Cononut oil, banana oil and carrot oil! So now I would definitely repurchase it. I find this version much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2007 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Cho1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this stuff so much that I use it for everything. Not only is it great for tanning, but I also put it on my legs after shaving, it keeps razor burn away like none other. With regular use makes skin feel super smooth and soft, it sinks in nicely and dosen't leave a greasy feel, not to mention that it also smells great. Whenever I wear this around my boyfriend he always comments on the yummy smell. I'm on my second bottle already and will contiune to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2007 2:58:00 AM More reviews by underpaidkid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i'm asian with yellow undertones and very fair. this stuff works! word of advice though, if you want that dark beautiful tan, start using this stuff a month or so before summer season hits then you'll have that nice tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2006 1:39:00 PM More reviews by CoutureBunnie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I am very pale skinned and I always burn very badly if I don't wear sunscreen, I was worried I would never be able to tan, then my sister gave me this, I was so surprised it REALLY worked! I got a GREAT tan! I just recently bought the lotion version of this and I am hoping it will work just as well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2006 2:06:00 AM More reviews by beauticonnexion

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am major into tanning at the moment. I slather on this oil with carrot and Vit. E extracts and it really helped to tan the skin to more than 2 shades than normal! I was really surprised and pleased. Economical and useful, better than some other C**pp*t**e oil i used.

I gave it only 4 for packaging as oily hands can't grip the bottle well.

Overall pleased and will purchase it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2005 2:59:00 PM More reviews by BABAA

love love love this stuff!