Banana Boat Dark Tanning Oil (SPF 4)

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

yeah.. okay.. I KNOW this isnt good for you. Tannings bad, yadda yadda yah. Well sometimes I just like to lay outside with my friends and shoot the breeze. So while I do this, I figure why not get a nice tan? It only takes me about 30 minutes front & back to get a nice, deep tan.. and I normally have very fair skin. I have the spf8 version of this product (read: not spf4) and i like it all the same. I really like how you can rub the oil in, it feels so moisturizing. I would recommend it, and i would repurchase, proably in the next five years haha... it's almost the end of summr and i haven't even put a dent in it yet.

on 8/3/2007 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got the spf 8 version of this product
This product is somewhat moisturizing, it gives you a good tan after a few uses, and you won't get a sunburn. It smells nice. Unless you just got out of the shower, bath or pool, this product will make your skin really oily. It will also stain your clothes.
I use this by applying it directly in the shower, or when my skin is wet. or else it makes your skin feel sticky and gross. UPDATE: In Canada they sell this 8$ to 10$ but I started shopping in the USA and found out its only 3$ there! also, the american version has Cononut oil, banana oil and carrot oil! So now I would definitely repurchase it. I find this version much better.

on 6/18/2007 12:28:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this stuff so much that I use it for everything. Not only is it great for tanning, but I also put it on my legs after shaving, it keeps razor burn away like none other. With regular use makes skin feel super smooth and soft, it sinks in nicely and dosen't leave a greasy feel, not to mention that it also smells great. Whenever I wear this around my boyfriend he always comments on the yummy smell. I'm on my second bottle already and will contiune to repurchase.

on 1/22/2007 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i'm asian with yellow undertones and very fair. this stuff works! word of advice though, if you want that dark beautiful tan, start using this stuff a month or so before summer season hits then you'll have that nice tan.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this product! I am very pale skinned and I always burn very badly if I don't wear sunscreen, I was worried I would never be able to tan, then my sister gave me this, I was so surprised it REALLY worked! I got a GREAT tan! I just recently bought the lotion version of this and I am hoping it will work just as well!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I am major into tanning at the moment. I slather on this oil with carrot and Vit. E extracts and it really helped to tan the skin to more than 2 shades than normal! I was really surprised and pleased. Economical and useful, better than some other C**pp*t**e oil i used.

I gave it only 4 for packaging as oily hands can't grip the bottle well.

Overall pleased and will purchase it again!

on 7/16/2005 2:59:00 PM

love love love this stuff!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools