Physicians Formula Multi-Colored Corrector- GREEN

3.3

Ingredients: talc, mica, aluminium starch octenylsuccinate, isopropyl lanolate, lauroyl lysine, cetyl acetate, nylon-12, cyclopentasiloxane, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, acetylated lanolin alcohol, oleyl oleate, BHT, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide, ultramarines, manganese violet, carmine, red 7 lake, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens.

on 7/7/2011 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have issues with a red, oily t zone, and regular powders can control shine, but not the ruddiness. So I bought this in hopes of a miracle.
At first, I had no idea how to use it - the directions on the label are completely useless, as is the brush it comes with. On a side note, the packaging, as everyone else has said, is horrible. The brush is a joke that takes up unnecessary space, the plastic compact is chunky and not durable at all (the lid broke off after I dropped it from a short distance onto carpetted floor), and the mirror is badly placed - who wants to flip back and forth from the mirror to the product when they need to touch up quickly?
But anyway, I found that the best way to apply is to take a bit of the medium green with my finger (the least grey, and most matte shade) and pat it over any place shiny/red. It's immediately toned down and looks great. On many days, I can get away with going foundation free by using this powder instead.
However, the only color I use in this compact is the one shade, of which there are three patches. Once i use them up, the entire compact is useless to me. In spite of this, I would repurchase, because it's the only thing that keeps me from looking like a greasy tomato, especially in the summer.

on 4/5/2011 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Probably the worst product from this good company. If you use it lightly it is not enough unless you have very little redness. If you use too much it casts grey shadow on your complection. So do you want to be red or grey? I am not sure which one is worse. The staying power is zero. Not even worth a try!

on 3/14/2011 10:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I got this product because it was on sale and at the time I had some redness issues that I later sorted out. I found that this product did nothing to help correct my redness, in fact it wasn't even good as a setting powder. I don't even want to get into the joke that was the brush they included.

on 2/28/2011 11:37:00 PM

I recieved this as part as my Christmas present from my sister. (I had wanted to buy this before but was too cheap to:p)
I've used it a few times and I honestly just think that it's a waste of money. My $3 ELF powders have done a better job at making my skin look half decent!

It does get rid of shine but it does nothing to get rid of the redness on my nose and surrounding areas! Overall, I will not be repurchasing this product.

on 2/5/2011 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have redness on my cheeks and this did not work. On the packaging it advises you to have a light hand with it and not to use a lot. So I definitely followed the advice and did not use a lot. And it made no difference to the redness at all. I kept just putting a little more on my brush (not the one that comes with it, that one sucks) to layer onto the already-covered red areas but it did not cancel out the redness. So I used more and it just made my face look green. This really does not work to cancel out redness at all and no matter how much or little you use, it does not give the desired effect. Either your face looks the same, or it looks green. I even tested it on a red area on my neck and I kept just lighting applying it to the area and it just did nothing. It's very expensive and a waste of money because I can't think of any way I could possibly use this... It's useless for redness...

on 1/19/2011 3:58:00 PM

This powder makes you look super green, like a comic book character. Yes, I used as little as humanly possible, and yes, I always ended up looking green. Someone else mentioned that it doesn't work well in combination with other mineral makeup -- maybe that's my issue. But it is green, so green. I use a kabuki brush, make a quick, light swipe over the powder, tap it all off the brush, and it is still too green. And my face is still red!

on 9/10/2010 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Packaging is horrible-- the brush that comes with it is useless (I tossed it right away), it's heavy, and the palette broke off at the hinge from the first day of usage!! Like what everyone else says, this will make you look sickly green/flakey. Will not buy again.

This does a good job toning down all over redness if you use a light hand. I bought this years ago when I felt like my face needed more color correcting for red pimples, but now that my skin has changed I probably wouldn't buy it again just because I don't feel like I need this type of product anymore. The packaging needs to not include the brush and be a little lighter. Other than that it's a decent buy.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Maybe I'm too pale because this made me look green even though I applied lightly.

It did work for my rosacea face. but I had to swipe it lightly. Little coverage. I hated that it made me look ill