April 16, 2014 | 1817 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Multi-Colored Corrector- GREEN

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Juliamoore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Probably the worst product from this good company. If you use it lightly it is not enough unless you have very little redness. If you use too much it casts grey shadow on your complection. So do you want to be red or grey? I am not sure which one is worse. The staying power is zero. Not even worth a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Kunko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I got this product because it was on sale and at the time I had some redness issues that I later sorted out. I found that this product did nothing to help correct my redness, in fact it wasn't even good as a setting powder. I don't even want to get into the joke that was the brush they included.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I recieved this as part as my Christmas present from my sister. (I had wanted to buy this before but was too cheap to:p)
I've used it a few times and I honestly just think that it's a waste of money. My $3 ELF powders have done a better job at making my skin look half decent!

It does get rid of shine but it does nothing to get rid of the redness on my nose and surrounding areas! Overall, I will not be repurchasing this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by st3f4n42srb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have redness on my cheeks and this did not work. On the packaging it advises you to have a light hand with it and not to use a lot. So I definitely followed the advice and did not use a lot. And it made no difference to the redness at all. I kept just putting a little more on my brush (not the one that comes with it, that one sucks) to layer onto the already-covered red areas but it did not cancel out the redness. So I used more and it just made my face look green. This really does not work to cancel out redness at all and no matter how much or little you use, it does not give the desired effect. Either your face looks the same, or it looks green. I even tested it on a red area on my neck and I kept just lighting applying it to the area and it just did nothing. It's very expensive and a waste of money because I can't think of any way I could possibly use this... It's useless for redness...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by DivineHammer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This powder makes you look super green, like a comic book character. Yes, I used as little as humanly possible, and yes, I always ended up looking green. Someone else mentioned that it doesn't work well in combination with other mineral makeup -- maybe that's my issue. But it is green, so green. I use a kabuki brush, make a quick, light swipe over the powder, tap it all off the brush, and it is still too green. And my face is still red!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by smilingx02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Packaging is horrible-- the brush that comes with it is useless (I tossed it right away), it's heavy, and the palette broke off at the hinge from the first day of usage!! Like what everyone else says, this will make you look sickly green/flakey. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 3:59:00 AM More reviews by risingstarVI

This does a good job toning down all over redness if you use a light hand. I bought this years ago when I felt like my face needed more color correcting for red pimples, but now that my skin has changed I probably wouldn't buy it again just because I don't feel like I need this type of product anymore. The packaging needs to not include the brush and be a little lighter. Other than that it's a decent buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by sillychicken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Maybe I'm too pale because this made me look green even though I applied lightly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

It did work for my rosacea face. but I had to swipe it lightly. Little coverage. I hated that it made me look ill

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Supermewbs

I have major problems with blushing and turning red easily, so I have searched high and low for products that will help combat this. I came across this product at the drugstore and it was pretty pricey, but I bought it on a whim and I'm quite impressed. It does a fine job covering redness, although it doesn't last very long. I must add that less is more, because the first time I used it, I came out with a very odd sickly looking green tinge. Not attractive.

I alternate (sometimes combine) this with Benefit's Bluffdust, and while my redness problems aren't completely eradicated, they do a fine job with concealing it!