July 28, 2014 | 2052 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Fair Trade Foot Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by bek7bek

I'm a big fan of Lush soaps. So a friend gifted me her tub of Fair Trade. Since then, its been sitting in my fridge and went well past its expiration date. My hands have been horribly dry lately from constant washing and the harsh soap in my office building. I happened to spot this little tubby in the very back of my fridge last night and decided well why not. I need something thick for my hands. I slathered some on my hands and feet. I'm not terribly crazy about the peppermint but its growing on me. My skin soaked this stuff up and then some. I slathered a second helping on after an hour. This morning there is a huge noticible difference in both my hands and my feet. They feel so soft....even for my ravaged and damaged cuticles. I have tried just about all the expensive and greasy hand creams. This is not greasy at all after it soaks in. I may have to stuff this one in my desk drawer to use as a daily hand cream. Love it love it love it and going to Lush for a fresh tub. I'm not crazy about the container, or the smell, but this stuff has saved my poor hands today.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I'm always on the hunt to find the best foot product to smooth my cracked heels and make my tired feet feel rejuvenated. I'm on my feet quite a bit, walking around campus every day and working long restaurant hours 5 days a week, so my feet aren't in the best shape. Fair Trade Foot Lotion really surprised me because it took care of many of my issues with my feet.
First of all, the lotion is a pretty pink color, which I appreciate since almost every other foot cream is white and boring. And I love the smell of this. It's very strong and minty, but there's a sweetness to it. I didn't think this lotion was going to smooth down my heels very well because this lotion is quite thin for a foot product. But every time I use this, there is a noticeable difference in the appearance of my heels. I still use a foot file a few times a week, so this isn't a miracle worker, but it really does help soften up your feet.
My favorite thing about this lotion is how it tingles after applying it. It's not a strong or uncomfortable tingle, but it really relaxes your feet and makes them feel so much better after long days of standing. For this reason alone I would recommend this foot lotion to anyone that walks or runs often or that has a job that requires them to be on their feet for long hours.
The only thing I dislike about Fair Trade is that it is quite greasy. This isn't a foot cream you can rub on, throw on some shoes and run out the door with. I only wear this with socks or before bed. Otherwise, you'll be slipping and sliding around all day!
One more thing I have to mention is the expiration date. My tub came with a 1 year expiration date, but I didn't finish it all up before then. It has now been almost a year past the expiration date (shows you how much I forget to pamper my feet!), but this product really hasn't changed at all. The smell and consistency are exactly the same, and this product still works at repairing my feet. The only real change I've noticed is that I don't get as much of the tingle effect that I used to. I know some Lush products become awful once the expiration date passes, but I just wanted to let people know that this one is totally fine to continue using.
Overall, this is a really nice foot lotion at a decent price. I definitely recommend this to anyone whose feet need a pick-me-up at the end of the day.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was .... okay. not especially moisturising, but the worst part is the smell! i didnt realise it would be so strong, even if it wasnt for the smell i wouldnt buy it again, nothing special. Its not very creamy, quite liquidy which I don't like either.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by MissJenn909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fair Trade Foot Lotion is a foot lotion by Lush which is bright pink and contains peppermint and spearmint. The scent isn't a strong in-your-face mint (like toothpaste, for example) but smells more like chewing gum. It contains arnica which gets rid of pain, bruising and swelling. After applying, it makes your feet feel cool and absorbs quickly, so your feet don't feel too greasy. It makes my feet feel soft, refreshed and has helped with my dry heels. It also helps to prevent foot odour. It is a nice product and if your feet need a bit of pampering, then you should get it. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This to me is just a regular lotion and I could have just used my normal body lotion and for a quater if the price! Hate the peppermint smell and at almost 10 a tub it's so not worth it! Can find better stuff out there, can't wait to finish this stuff up!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Lylacgirl

"Come on! You never tried it.. just get the sample atleast! I PROMISE you, that this will be amazing." Those were the exact words my friends said shoving the full version in my face. I decided to get the sample and it smells wonderful. It has a not so sweet peppermint smell and I think a little hint of chocolate. It's a really girly light pink which I adore. It comes in a pot with a screw on lid but my sample was just those shower jelly plastic cups. The texture is nice and thick, it really softened my skin and I'm quite impressed with this. I love to pamper myself with a nice long foot soak in my sink filled with parts of beltmelts,bubbles, and a relaxing body scrub which I used on my feet. After, I applied this cream on my feet and I really feel it work. My feet are now soft and smelling pepperminty!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Thena

This foot creme is minty and moisturizing enough for my feet. It is very runny though which makes the packaging impractical. While it is a nice foot moisturizer, it is something I could live with out so I won't be purchasing again. I still do like the product and how nice it makes my foot smell. Good for foot massages.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2010 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Isane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If your looking for a thick, moisturizing foot cream, this isn't it. This is a light lotion, with a nice pepperminty smell. It's refreshing and I do enjoy using this product. It's especially great for foot massages because it's not super thick. However, it's just not moisturizing enough for my feet. A few hours after applying, my feet are just as dry :( This jar is on the large size so I didn't get a chance to use it all up before the expiry date. Then it started to get really oily and greasy so I had to throw it away. I wish it came in smaller containers, because I ended up wasting a lot of product, especially considering the high price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by ao5775

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not very impressed with this minty foot lotion. Actually, it doesn't feel very cooling at all, as stated in the product description. It provides light moisturization and I personally prefer foot lotions that provide heavier moisturization because of my dry heels. I am considering returning this product back to LUSH.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by LexyShaye

This is one of my favorite Lush products because it completely got my feet to look like normal girly feet! I used to be a gymnast, and my feet were the epitome of dry rough feet! Plus I was standing in heels all day long after gymnasitcs. I just thought my feet were gonna be sand paper forever. :( My boyfriend bought this for me at Lush (he's so sweet) he knew I always complained about my feet aching after work. I started using this product every night, and within a week my feet were MUCH softer. I don't use it every day now, but still use it and LOVE IT. The minty smell, the girly pink color, and how much moisture it provides for my dry skin. I would keep this in my bathroom drawer as a essential lush product.