October 22, 2014 | 1747 users online

Eye Primer - Mary Kay - Eye Primer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Shauna08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This primer came highly recommended by a friend and it does keep eye shadow and liner put it creases terribly. I even dusted my eyelids with translucent powder and that didn't help. I won't be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by cpkgirl1116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Out of all the primers, this one seems to work as best as possible. It doesn't irritate my lids or leave dry patches on them either. My eyeliner stays in place allday with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by 417vsj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first eye primer I have, so I don't have anything to compare it with. So far I really like it. My eyeshadow last longer, it has no smell and I have not experienced any irritation nor creasing whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by PhatMuffin

Easy to apply and you need almost no product at all so this tiny tube lasts forever! It's white but when you apply it it's not visible. I have oily eyelids but this prevents streaking and fall outs. No smell, no mess and a hygienic tube. I don't have anything bad to say about this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't believe how bad this stuff is. I have very oily lids and my shadow always creases if I don't use a primer. I use both TFSI and UDPP and I'm happy with both of them. I saw that this Mary Kay stuff had some good reviews so I ordered a tube on eBay.

This stuff creases like no tomorrow on me. I did my face for work at about 5:30 in the morning. I checked my face at work at 9:30 and wowaza...Crease City!

This does not work well on oily lids.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by marciap81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't care for it. I ran out of my urban decay primer ( my godsend) and I had a Mary Kay consultant that I get my moisturizers from so I decided to try the eye primer. Hated it!! It's very thin in consistency and has to dry before you put on your eyeshadow. With the urban decay.. its creamy and you can immediately put your eyeshadow on. As far as the staying power, I'd say a 3 out of 5. Maybe I'm hooked on UD primer but I still didn't care for the mk one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by AmyK2005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I buy a new tube of this every December...and it lasts until the next December...and I use it pretty much every single day. It take very little of this product to do the job for me--half of a pea sized amount for both eyes. I will say that this is the ONLY Mary Kay product I use. It works really well--feels weightless, prevents creasing, and really makes your eyeshadow look fresh all day. It does take about two minutes to fully dry, but that is the least of my concerns. I have had no desire to try anything else--even the famous UD primer potion!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only primer I use on my eyes. I've tried several different brands and not saying some were not good, just more expensive with no better results than this one. This is the first eye primer I ever used and I've used it for about 20 years...enough said!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by CariannB

This is the BEST/ONLY primer I will put on my eyes. Its perfect. Its not tinted, just comes out like a lotion (white & creamy.) A little goes a long way with this stuff and your eyeshadow won't budge ALL day!!! Im not a huge fan of MK products because their, 'please have a party' or 'start selling MK' sales girls are so damn pushy. But i do always have to have this product. I believe its only $12. So its pretty inexpensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by shannonb317

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A friend of mine recommended this primer but after a few days of using it I noticed the skin on my eyelids was starting to get red and irritated. I stopped using it and it took a couple weeks to clear up. Hoping it was a fluke I tried using it again last night as a base to play with some new colors. Woke up this morning to red and puffy and this evening the skin is back to flaky. Needless to say, I'll need to find a primer and probably won't be passing along the recommendation.