Mary Kay Eye Primer

3.7

on 6/23/2012 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Works good if you have normal/dry skin, but if you have oily lids like myself, then this isn't a good primer. I have used it for a year and I thought it was good until I tried a sample of lorac's eye primer and I realized what I have been missing! It makes shadow last about 4-5 hours on me before creasing, whereas the other primer will last all day with no problems. Will not be repurchasing.

on 6/14/2012 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This primer came highly recommended by a friend and it does keep eye shadow and liner put it creases terribly. I even dusted my eyelids with translucent powder and that didn't help. I won't be buying this again.

on 5/3/2012 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Out of all the primers, this one seems to work as best as possible. It doesn't irritate my lids or leave dry patches on them either. My eyeliner stays in place allday with this product.

on 4/29/2012 12:32:00 PM

This is the first eye primer I have, so I don't have anything to compare it with. So far I really like it. My eyeshadow last longer, it has no smell and I have not experienced any irritation nor creasing whatsoever.

on 4/29/2012 10:12:00 AM

Easy to apply and you need almost no product at all so this tiny tube lasts forever! It's white but when you apply it it's not visible. I have oily eyelids but this prevents streaking and fall outs. No smell, no mess and a hygienic tube. I don't have anything bad to say about this!

on 4/16/2012 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I can't believe how bad this stuff is. I have very oily lids and my shadow always creases if I don't use a primer. I use both TFSI and UDPP and I'm happy with both of them. I saw that this Mary Kay stuff had some good reviews so I ordered a tube on eBay.

This stuff creases like no tomorrow on me. I did my face for work at about 5:30 in the morning. I checked my face at work at 9:30 and wowaza...Crease City!

This does not work well on oily lids.

on 3/31/2012 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Didn't care for it. I ran out of my urban decay primer ( my godsend) and I had a Mary Kay consultant that I get my moisturizers from so I decided to try the eye primer. Hated it!! It's very thin in consistency and has to dry before you put on your eyeshadow. With the urban decay.. its creamy and you can immediately put your eyeshadow on. As far as the staying power, I'd say a 3 out of 5. Maybe I'm hooked on UD primer but I still didn't care for the mk one.

on 2/4/2012 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I buy a new tube of this every December...and it lasts until the next December...and I use it pretty much every single day. It take very little of this product to do the job for me--half of a pea sized amount for both eyes. I will say that this is the ONLY Mary Kay product I use. It works really well--feels weightless, prevents creasing, and really makes your eyeshadow look fresh all day. It does take about two minutes to fully dry, but that is the least of my concerns. I have had no desire to try anything else--even the famous UD primer potion!

on 12/24/2011 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the only primer I use on my eyes. I've tried several different brands and not saying some were not good, just more expensive with no better results than this one. This is the first eye primer I ever used and I've used it for about 20 years...enough said!

on 12/16/2011 9:28:00 AM

This is the BEST/ONLY primer I will put on my eyes. Its perfect. Its not tinted, just comes out like a lotion (white & creamy.) A little goes a long way with this stuff and your eyeshadow won't budge ALL day!!! Im not a huge fan of MK products because their, 'please have a party' or 'start selling MK' sales girls are so damn pushy. But i do always have to have this product. I believe its only $12. So its pretty inexpensive.