September 16, 2014 | 1189 users online

Conditioner - Goldwell - Goldwell Kerasilk Ultra Rich Care Treatment

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by shar037

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This products all that the reviews say. Upon reading the ingredients (Geek Alert!!) I see that it has dimethicone in it. From my research, this is not a problem depending upon the weight of the dimethicone used. If too heavy, buildup occurs and hair is lifeless. Has antyone been using this product for at least 2 months? Have you has this issue? Thanks very much!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by blonde93

To start off, my hair is thick, wavy and coarse and always looks dead and dry after having dyed it then lightened it again. A few months ago I had my hair chemically straightened and it was in worse condition than it had ever been in. I tried so many products ranging from olive oil to products that costed upwards of $70. I even went to the hairdressers for a professional treatment. They all made my hair smooth but it was still incredibly dry, brittle and dead. Then finally a friend passed on a bottle of this and my hair was saved! I slathered it on at night then washed it out the following morning and i couldnt believe the transformation. My hair was alot stronger, healthier, shinier and just in overall great condition. I do the treatment twice a week and my hair is now in better condition than before the chemical straightening.
I adore this product and will definelty repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by MoyMoyXx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have medium long hair that has been every colour under the face of the sun. Afew weeks ago I changed it back from blonde to dark chocolate. But when my hair was blonde it was so damaged, (also because of the number of times I dyed it and heat styled it beforehand) and i was looking for a good treatment.
I got this product with the matching shampoo together.
When i used them both i was surprised at how soft my hair actually felt, it was great. It was really good for moisturising my ends, which were abit damaged and neglected.
That was afew months ago and now my hairs in better shape so using the shampoo can make my roots abit oily by the end of the day, but using the treatment from the middle to my ends makes my hair feel like heaven! im still using my goldwell stuff now but only every second day and the bottles have lasted me ages still heaps of product left! Def will buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 10:41:00 AM More reviews by deutsch100

Without a doubt, this is one of the best conditioners/treatments on the market. I have used this product on and off since 1992 (way back when it smelled strong and cheap, like Paco Rabane cologne). Luckily, Goldwell has removed the strong men's cologne fragrance, and it now smells soft and clean. This conditioner glides thru hair effortlessly & makes hair feel like silk (just as Goldwell claims it does). My hair is short, but I bleach and tone it silver EVERY 3 weeks! Yes, bleach and tone every 21 days!!! I have never lost one hair to breakage, and everyone (especially my stylist) is amazed how shiny, strong and reslilent my hair is. My stylist says she is blown away, that my hair still feels and looks like hair...considering how white/silver my hair is double processed to! You will love this conditioner. Btw, the Goldwell Kerasilk shampoo works great too, but I find my hair (roots) look oily by midday...and that shows how rich it is, since my hair is so processed. I use Aveda Shampure with Goldwell treatment...and my hair is awesome!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by anna8607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an HG conditioner for me. It does exactly what it claims. It has a very rich texture and you dont need a lot. It has a nice smell to it as well. It is a bit pricey, but its worth it. I also use this as a deep treatment by leaving it in longer and sometimes I add heat. This has made a tremendous difference in the health of my hair and I highly recommend it. This conditioner is something I will always make sure to have on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by zuleika

The Ultra Rich Care shampoo/conditioner have become the HG of my hair care products!

I've been using these products for a over a year now and they have made my thick, slightly coarse, oily-at-the-roots-dry-at-the-ends, color-treated hair beautifully soft, shiny and manageable.

With most shampoos, my hair tends to knot in the shower when I wash it and usually applying the conditioner makes it worse. But this detangles my hair and leaves it feeling nice and silky even when wet. The best thing is that now when I wash my hair at night and go to sleep without drying, I have great bouncy hair in the morning instead of a frizzy, poufy mess.

I've switched to other products like Aveda Brilliant, Bumble and Bumble and other Goldwell shampoos but always come back to this one.
It's expensive as hell but a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Mntna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ADORE THIS PRODUCT. After attempting to bleach and tone my hair to white and failing miserably, my hair was so damaged that chunks of it were falling out! I tried basically every deep conditioning / protein treatment I could get my hands on but nothing worked like this product. After just use my hair was not only stronger but felt SO SOFT. I used it for the third time today and I am amazed at the improvement. I will ALWAYS keep a bottle of this in my shower. It's too good not to! And best of all, I was able to buy it at CVS!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by FrugalMakeupAddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has restored my damaged hair back to as close to normal as it it going to get. I have tinted hair, with a fair amount of breakage due to flat ironing and also a medication that I was on caused my hair to fall out terribly for about a year and a half, so what was left was under a fair bit of stress, and this conditioner has made it feel amazing again. And super shiny. It is not heavy or greasy. You need very little, and in my opinion the ultra rich is way better than the regular.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2008 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Zackbinx2009

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner has amazing results for dry damaged hair. My chin length hair has been througha lot. I've bleach it wel above a dozen times, and colored it twice as much. I've used color removers on it, and flat iron it regularly. On top of that my hair is natural coarse, and quite thick. So, I needed a hair miracle... and luckily enough I found this product. It performs BRILLIANTLY in my damaged hair. The shine and soft locks on my head made me feel like I had near virgin hair again. (Well maybe not near virgin, because I cant honestly remember my natural hair color). Yes, this product works for overly damaged hair, well. If your hair is only slightly damaged, I'd probably stay away. Because if your hair cant absorb all the moisturizing elements in this condiitoner, you'll be left with a greasy mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2006 11:00:00 AM More reviews by hair_hopper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

You just can't go wrong with this AMAZING product!

What haven't I've done to my hair. Over the years, I've bleached it out completely with 40 volume peroxcide over and over again. I've went blue black, and then bleached it out to red. I've just ruined my hair over and over again leaving it looking dry, brittle and thirsty. Before using this porduct my WAS like cotton candy. But whatever I do to my hair, I can ALWAYS count on Goldwell products to make my hair look like soft shiney silk.

The conditioning qualitys of Goldwell Kerasilk are simply unlike any other conditioner I've ever used. It quenches my hair with essential moisture and shine.

I love the smell and LOVE the way it feels when I run my fingers through it.

There's no other product out there that does what this stuff does, and trust me after 16 years of coloring my hair, I've been through the gamit.

I raise a glass to the makers of this fine product and you will to.