October 26, 2014 | 1396 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Expert Eyes - Vanilla

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Next time I'm sticking to crystal avalanche by MAC, but this is a cute color. Definately for in the tear duct, which is a place I always put shimmery white shadow. It just doesn't have lasting power and color payoff like mac, but it is buildable. A great alternative to expensive shimmery whites. Cheap enough to be worth-while in a crunch.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by henwen88

This is a very basic, shimmery white eye shadow. I only ever use it as a browbone highlighter and for the inner corners of my eyes. The lasting power isn't too great, but it's decent enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use white shadow after primer as a base for my other shadows. i bought this one b/c its a pretty pure white. It does do an ok job IF you apply an eye primer before you put it on, otherwise it will be gone in an hour. With a primer, it doesnt cake and lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2009 12:44:00 PM More reviews by lukki7ster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this shadow because i wanted a highlight...WHY did think just because Mac has a shade called "vanilla" this would be nice?

HA, i didnt wear this for a loooong time not even as a highlight..but found a youtube vid and the girl used a white shadow on the inner corners and the rest was a nice purple smoked out look. I have found use for it!!!!! alone...its NASTY

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

I took off one lippy because it's a bit crumbly when you apply it but other than that it's a great brow bone highlighter, great for a frosty winter look with some black liquid liner.
A trick to this shadow is to apply it wet, it makes the color much more intense.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, i'm surprised by all the negative reviews. I love this eyeshadow! It was just what I wanted, a basic whitish color shadow with some shimmer. I'm very pale, and I see the white pretty clearly when I apply it.

I sometimes use it in conjunction with my blush (i'm not sure if its good or bad, but i've had no reaction to it) and it turns out very pretty.

I would recommend, and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2007 9:05:00 AM More reviews by kelliebell

This white was very sheer, and had to layer a lot to actually see that I was wearing a white shadow and not just shimmer. The product was kind of dried out when I bought it and very hard to lift off the pan. No thanks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2006 6:20:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shimmery white is not a stark white so it is much more subtle. I like to lightly dust it under my eyes to make my eyes look perked up. Iím not crazy about the formula, the powder is a bit heavy and does not layer at all, so I will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2006 1:11:00 AM More reviews by heavenz_desire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

WELL. This eyeshadow crumbles on me. Oh yeah, and there's hardly any white colour, just shimmer. Figures.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2005 5:36:00 PM More reviews by milota

Not good. You can't even tell you're wearing it (and not in a "good" way). It looks like nothing...goes on clear with some sparkles. Weird.