April 19, 2014 | 840 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Mukatado

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a while ago and hated it because the formula is too sticky for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by eggsinabasket

Mine is the 33 Brun poetic which is a pale nude colour and I really really adore it. I was at the store browsing at cosmetics when this other shopper turned to me and raved about how great the Effet 3D lipgloss is and I was curious enough to buy it. The Brun poetic is a really nice colour to wear and has a really natural look to it, because the glitter is not over the top. The wand is also great for application and this lipgloss has great staying power! I stopped using it for a while because I thought the formula became too thick but I just started reusing it and I fell in love with it again. Trust me, this gloss may be a tad expensive, but the pout you get is worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love my 3D lipglosses. For a gloss, I'm looking for GLOSS and these are really glossy. lol. The smell is fantastic, the amount of colours to choose from is great and the packaging is beautiful.

(only too bad I had to stop buying because of - what may at superficial times seem stupid =P - my decision to swear off cruelty products)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by ceo94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipgloss is really great for shine. My lips just look so juicy and even fuller. I have this in 18 Transparent oniric. Sometimes it does look too much against a matte face because it doesn't do anything for colour, but my lips themselves mostly look fab.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 7:29:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

quite like this, bit too sticky but they have so many colours that its tempting!plus i love the smell!!although i have bought this twice now and both times my lid ends up getting stuck and the glue comes off and then i cant get into it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by jootje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in 42 Rose Symbolic and I'm in love with it. The color is just perfect for me. It's a warm natural brownish pink that is pretty much the same color as my lips but just a bit richer and one shade darker.
Picture: http://tinyurl.com/3xs9blg
It's a gloss so it's glossy, but it doesn't have a shimmer in it. I like natural looking make-up but I do like to wear something on my lips, so this is absolutely perfect for me. It's definitely something that I can wear everyday and that goes with everything.
The scent is the signature bourjois lipgloss scent. I used to wear bourjois lipglosses when I was in my teens too so this really smells like home to me. The applicator is a small brush that makes accurate application very easy.
The stayingpower is the same as any lipgloss really.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this lipgloss for about two years now (it used to be my favourite :) in shade 43 Rouge Classic. It gives a lovely red colour on my lips, is sticky enough to stay put and also smells very nice. It's lasted me absolutely ages and still isn't running out. Overall this is a great product!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2010 3:44:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I brought this I while ago, I had to forced myself to use it all up. I didnt like it one bit. It never lasted long, you always have to layer soo much of it on to get that real glossy looking lips. I got this is a pink, I'm not too sure what the name is.
I only brought this product because I thought it was on sale, I though bourjois products arent bad, I'll give it a try. Turns out I was soo wrong. It was quiet expensive for Bourjois products.
Would I buy it again? No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by piratefemme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have most of them. I quite like them. they suit my shading. Not too much to be said on this lip gloss really... they wear off about as much as any other lip gloss but the colours are really lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I like Bourjois' lip glosses. They have a very wide range of colors to suit every taste out there.

The lasting power is good for a gloss, too. I have this in Brun Poetic, Transparent Oniric and Rose Or Chich.

My fav one is the Brun Poetic. Its a nude rosey brown that looks very sensual and plump paired with a soft pink or brown.

I'd love it if Bourjois switch to squeeze tubes for their glosses to avoid color and germ contamination. Its too annoying to keep applying the gloss to the back of my hand then onto another brush then onto my lips.

Will repurchase though...