Bourjois Effet 3 D Lipgloss

4.1

C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PEG-8, TOCOPHEROL, CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), TIN OXIDE, CI 15850 (RED 6), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINA, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27 LAKE) Updated as of January 7, 2011

on 10/18/2010 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

While this is not an HG, I like to give this product enough a 5 because I think for the price, it really is good value. I don't think it gives that huge plumping "3D" effect, but it does work as a very lovely gloss. I have #43 Rouge Classic which is a great evening (pink) red for me. I find the gloss moisturizing and not too sticky. For a drug store gloss, this is very good. I prefer to buy this over the Revlons, etc. There is a scent. It's sweet and floral. I've had mine for over a year and it still retains this scent. I do not mind it too much, but if you don't like strong smells on your lips, probably not a good product for you. All in all, I enjoyed my use of this product and would repurchase again in other colours if I need to a quick and cheap lip gloss.

on 8/21/2010 5:03:00 PM

A nice lip gloss with a very good variety of colors, doesn't last long though...still really a good gloss for its low price

on 8/21/2010 12:12:00 PM

I was looking for a new gloss and after reading these reviews thought Id give it a bash. I got this in clear,and use it either on its own or over a lipstick and its amazing!! My new fave gloss ever, no other gloss is quite as glossy as this and it gives an amazing pout! Total reasonable price for such a gr8 product. It is quite sticky though and seen as I live in Scotland where it is always raining and windy my hair usually gets blown in it and gets covered in it lol! Will just have to learn some new ways to put my hair up cause no way will I stop using this!

on 8/17/2010 3:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I bought this a while ago and hated it because the formula is too sticky for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mine is the 33 Brun poetic which is a pale nude colour and I really really adore it. I was at the store browsing at cosmetics when this other shopper turned to me and raved about how great the Effet 3D lipgloss is and I was curious enough to buy it. The Brun poetic is a really nice colour to wear and has a really natural look to it, because the glitter is not over the top. The wand is also great for application and this lipgloss has great staying power! I stopped using it for a while because I thought the formula became too thick but I just started reusing it and I fell in love with it again. Trust me, this gloss may be a tad expensive, but the pout you get is worth it

on 7/24/2010 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love my 3D lipglosses. For a gloss, I'm looking for GLOSS and these are really glossy. lol. The smell is fantastic, the amount of colours to choose from is great and the packaging is beautiful.

(only too bad I had to stop buying because of - what may at superficial times seem stupid =P - my decision to swear off cruelty products)

on 7/12/2010 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This lipgloss is really great for shine. My lips just look so juicy and even fuller. I have this in 18 Transparent oniric. Sometimes it does look too much against a matte face because it doesn't do anything for colour, but my lips themselves mostly look fab.

quite like this, bit too sticky but they have so many colours that its tempting!plus i love the smell!!although i have bought this twice now and both times my lid ends up getting stuck and the glue comes off and then i cant get into it!

on 5/29/2010 2:38:00 PM

I have this in 42 Rose Symbolic and I'm in love with it. The color is just perfect for me. It's a warm natural brownish pink that is pretty much the same color as my lips but just a bit richer and one shade darker.
Picture: http://tinyurl.com/3xs9blg
It's a gloss so it's glossy, but it doesn't have a shimmer in it. I like natural looking make-up but I do like to wear something on my lips, so this is absolutely perfect for me. It's definitely something that I can wear everyday and that goes with everything.
The scent is the signature bourjois lipgloss scent. I used to wear bourjois lipglosses when I was in my teens too so this really smells like home to me. The applicator is a small brush that makes accurate application very easy.
The stayingpower is the same as any lipgloss really.

on 5/29/2010 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've had this lipgloss for about two years now (it used to be my favourite :) in shade 43 Rouge Classic. It gives a lovely red colour on my lips, is sticky enough to stay put and also smells very nice. It's lasted me absolutely ages and still isn't running out. Overall this is a great product!

Recommended for Medium Skin