L'Oreal L'Oreal Professionnel Shine Blonde Shampoo

3.9

on 5/24/2008 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I abhor this shampoo. It smells funny, it made my hair crunchy, it stripped it of the little moisture it had. I will never buy it again. The only reason I didn't give it a 1 was that it didn't do a BAD job of toning my very light blonde hair.. It didn't do a good job either, though. I switched to Joico and never looked back. The Joico smells a billion times nicer, doesn't strip my hair dry, and every time I use it I get compliments on how nice and blonde my hair looks. I never got that with the L'Oreal. Don't waste your money on it. Joico is slightly cheaper from memory?

on 8/9/2007 5:18:00 AM

At first I was a little concerned, because the bottle is so small! I have really thick hair, and I'm used to having to use a ton of product.
But with my first wash, all my fears were dissolved! You only need the tiniest amount to get a fantastically rich lather, and my hair was left feeling clean, but nourished in a way that no shampoo has ever done before :) Two thumbs up!

on 11/15/2006 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This coats my hair and leaves it feeling crunchy. Not sure what that's all about, but I prefer other toning shampoos over this one in a heartbeat.

on 9/29/2006 10:40:00 AM

This is my fave shampoo for blonde hair...It is very intense and leaves my hair well-toned. It is also not as drying as other shampoos for blonde hair. It has very neutral scent (smell a bit like grass) and very nice texture

on 7/31/2006 12:14:00 PM

I like this shampoo, its not amazing but its pretty good, leaves a nice amount of shine :)

please do not waste ur money on john freida stuff, this is expensive but i alternate it with a pantene shampoo for dry hair,but i will never stray from it again as i did once to the crappy horrible JF stuff. this makes my high lites so bright and fresh. i use it with the matching mousse and i love it. it cud be a tiny bit moisturising but i dont mind too much as long as i sometimes use an additional moisturisng cond too. UPDATE: yes i still love this but ive found tigi dumb blonde shampoo n cond tons better, it makes my hair so super soft and the colour stays a pretty blonde without going too 'white' like this one did.

on 5/4/2006 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG Blonde shampoo so far. Keeps my blonde hair icy and shiny. Love it - will buy again if I ever run out .. had the same bottle for 6 months, good value.

on 5/4/2006 1:43:00 PM

This is like washing my hair with a Downy sheet. It leaves the most horrible build-up and crunchy strands. Ugh, I cannot repeat how much I despise this shampoo.

on 4/25/2006 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I didn't expect such good results from this shampoo. I was using Clairol Shimmer Lights once a week to tone down the brassiness in my blonde hair, but instead of just brightening my colour, it would just give it a darker tone, more like a dirty blonde.
With this shampoo, I honestly didn't even feel like I had to use conditioner after, that's how soft my hair felt. It smells nice, leathers well, and left my hair soft,shiny and with a brighter colour. I hope it'll just keep my hair a non-brassy blonde with constant usage. The bottle is big and the pump is awesome, so far I really like this.
EDIT: took off a lippie because it doesn't add an ashy tone to my hair the way Shimmer Lights does. But I still like it as a shampoo and the smell is awesome.

on 4/22/2006 5:55:00 PM

This was maybe two years ago I used this stuff. My mum had bought wrong product and I get it from her since I had fair highlights. It really worked good and it has a cool colour in it too. If you have blonde hair, this will take the blonde tone even more blonde and shinier.

Popular Shampoos