August 29, 2014 | 1351 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - L'Oreal Professionnel Shine Blonde Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2007 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Lara_L

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first I was a little concerned, because the bottle is so small! I have really thick hair, and I'm used to having to use a ton of product.
But with my first wash, all my fears were dissolved! You only need the tiniest amount to get a fantastically rich lather, and my hair was left feeling clean, but nourished in a way that no shampoo has ever done before :) Two thumbs up!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2006 3:15:00 PM More reviews by MuggBeer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This coats my hair and leaves it feeling crunchy. Not sure what that's all about, but I prefer other toning shampoos over this one in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2006 10:40:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my fave shampoo for blonde hair...It is very intense and leaves my hair well-toned. It is also not as drying as other shampoos for blonde hair. It has very neutral scent (smell a bit like grass) and very nice texture

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2006 12:14:00 PM More reviews by punkfiend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this shampoo, its not amazing but its pretty good, leaves a nice amount of shine :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2006 3:12:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

please do not waste ur money on john freida stuff, this is expensive but i alternate it with a pantene shampoo for dry hair,but i will never stray from it again as i did once to the crappy horrible JF stuff. this makes my high lites so bright and fresh. i use it with the matching mousse and i love it. it cud be a tiny bit moisturising but i dont mind too much as long as i sometimes use an additional moisturisng cond too. UPDATE: yes i still love this but ive found tigi dumb blonde shampoo n cond tons better, it makes my hair so super soft and the colour stays a pretty blonde without going too 'white' like this one did.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2006 7:21:00 PM More reviews by 1tinky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG Blonde shampoo so far. Keeps my blonde hair icy and shiny. Love it - will buy again if I ever run out .. had the same bottle for 6 months, good value.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2006 1:43:00 PM More reviews by VSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is like washing my hair with a Downy sheet. It leaves the most horrible build-up and crunchy strands. Ugh, I cannot repeat how much I despise this shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2006 9:18:00 PM More reviews by nico1000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I didn't expect such good results from this shampoo. I was using Clairol Shimmer Lights once a week to tone down the brassiness in my blonde hair, but instead of just brightening my colour, it would just give it a darker tone, more like a dirty blonde.
With this shampoo, I honestly didn't even feel like I had to use conditioner after, that's how soft my hair felt. It smells nice, leathers well, and left my hair soft,shiny and with a brighter colour. I hope it'll just keep my hair a non-brassy blonde with constant usage. The bottle is big and the pump is awesome, so far I really like this.
EDIT: took off a lippie because it doesn't add an ashy tone to my hair the way Shimmer Lights does. But I still like it as a shampoo and the smell is awesome.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Flummig

This was maybe two years ago I used this stuff. My mum had bought wrong product and I get it from her since I had fair highlights. It really worked good and it has a cool colour in it too. If you have blonde hair, this will take the blonde tone even more blonde and shinier.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2006 9:43:00 PM More reviews by nickb619

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was just checking out everyone's reviews on this shampoo to see if everyone loved it as much as I do, and you all do! I wash my hair every other day, and I use this everytime! I have dyed blonde hair with more blonde highlights...sometimes when I get home from the salon my hair color (the sections without highlights) looks a little orange. I used to get worried about that, but now I just use this shampoo and it really takes the brassiness out. It seems to make everything blend well too. It is worth the money because it lasts for a very long time! I definitely recommend this product, and will buy again of course!