Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 1/4/2015 9:43:00 AM

Finally found a comparable product to Clinique's Take-the-Day-Off eye makeup remover - and a pretty close second to Lancome's as well - for well under the price of those (I paid $6 and change at Wal-Mart). It takes off every last bit, even the hurricane-proof MAC liquid liner, and doesn't burn or sting a bit. Love it.

on 12/26/2014 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Love this stuff - gets off the toughest eye-makeup with no effort (and other random parts of makeup that I missed out of the shower..because I'm lazy) Target and Wal-Mart off brands work just as well! My only complaint is that there is no hole over the opening, and a ton of liquid comes off onto the cotton pads if you're not super careful. Too much of this stuff can make my eye area feel oily, but it dries up eventually! Lasts a long time too - will repurchase.

on 12/22/2014 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Soak one cotton pad with this stuff and you're good for both eyes! Removes even the toughest mascara and liner without an excessive amount of rubbing. Make sure you shake it well every time before you use it - there's a huge difference in its effectiveness if the mixture is not shaked. P.S. Target's Up & Up brand has a knockoff of this and it works just as well for less!

on 12/14/2014 2:24:00 PM

For a drugstore brand, this stuff is amazing I've tried out other drugstore makeup removers but none have been comparable to the Neutrogena. It is oily despite it's claim that it's oil free. I usually use it first to remove my eye makeup and follow up with my cleanser.

on 12/12/2014 1:20:00 AM

Love this. Just as good as any high end product. Remove mascara, eyeliner easily.

on 12/8/2014 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff, takes off my water proof mascara. I brought this yesterday because my makeup wipes just weren't doing the trick and one swipe of this and almost everything is gone!

on 11/25/2014 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've only ever used this and a Nivea one. I thought the neutrogena was way better. It removed waterproof mascara and eyeliner fine. Only 1 cotton pad used for both eyes, and I don't have to soak the pad, but I do have to go in for seconds on each eye. Gets the job done, doesn't take too long, about 5 minutes. So I would repurchase, and it's cheap.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not impressed. Pond's cold cream does a much better job at removing eye makeup, and is more gentle. I have no idea how people are removing their waterproof mascara with this product. Unless you are using a LOT of it and you go over each eye with 3 or 4 cotton balls soaked in this remover, you will NOT remove all of your eye makeup with this product.

on 11/9/2014 12:43:00 AM

I wasn't impressed with this. It doesn't help me get the mascara off anymore than my face wash does alone. I was bummed. I heard CVS brand eye makeup remover actually works better and it's cheaper so I will try that one next.

on 11/8/2014 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is my go to makeup remover!

PROS:
- This is a drugstore product so it's super affordable
- does an amazing job of easily removing all makeup!

CONS:
- although it is oil free, your skin will feel a bit oily after using the product