March 2, 2015 | 1678 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by QueenAshe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soak one cotton pad with this stuff and you're good for both eyes! Removes even the toughest mascara and liner without an excessive amount of rubbing. Make sure you shake it well every time before you use it - there's a huge difference in its effectiveness if the mixture is not shaked. P.S. Target's Up & Up brand has a knockoff of this and it works just as well for less!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by dorkafied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For a drugstore brand, this stuff is amazing I've tried out other drugstore makeup removers but none have been comparable to the Neutrogena. It is oily despite it's claim that it's oil free. I usually use it first to remove my eye makeup and follow up with my cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by preney

Love this. Just as good as any high end product. Remove mascara, eyeliner easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by abooth11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff, takes off my water proof mascara. I brought this yesterday because my makeup wipes just weren't doing the trick and one swipe of this and almost everything is gone!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by bees333

I've only ever used this and a Nivea one. I thought the neutrogena was way better. It removed waterproof mascara and eyeliner fine. Only 1 cotton pad used for both eyes, and I don't have to soak the pad, but I do have to go in for seconds on each eye. Gets the job done, doesn't take too long, about 5 minutes. So I would repurchase, and it's cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by MadameButterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not impressed. Pond's cold cream does a much better job at removing eye makeup, and is more gentle. I have no idea how people are removing their waterproof mascara with this product. Unless you are using a LOT of it and you go over each eye with 3 or 4 cotton balls soaked in this remover, you will NOT remove all of your eye makeup with this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Nstupak

I wasn't impressed with this. It doesn't help me get the mascara off anymore than my face wash does alone. I was bummed. I heard CVS brand eye makeup remover actually works better and it's cheaper so I will try that one next.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Rheuai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my go to makeup remover!

PROS:
- This is a drugstore product so it's super affordable
- does an amazing job of easily removing all makeup!

CONS:
- although it is oil free, your skin will feel a bit oily after using the product

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by marthamihm

I threw this out after a few uses. It doesn't work. Although this is oil free, it leaves a gross oily like film.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by haleysacomet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff because it works as well as makeup removers with oil, but it is oil-free. In my experience, most of the time oil free makeup removers do not work as well.