September 20, 2014 | 1165 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Juicy Balm (general)

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by marisse1a

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this because I had heard good reviews about it on Youtube..Wasnt as great as I expected it to be. Not only did it taste bad, but it made my lips extremely dry! Maybe I had an allergic reaction to it because my lips are still very itchy :T On the bright side, it smells really good and I like the tint color! :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this at Walgreens in the raspberry flavor. I thought this would be something good to carry in my bag to moisturize my lips and add a little bit of color. The first one I bought was rancid and I had to take it back and exchange it. I really like the formulation of this, the color payoff, and the scent (at first), notice I said at first. Within two weeks of having the product, it now has a really weird plasticy smell that it didn't have before. The one thing I can't stand is the taste. YUCK!! It has a very horrible, bitter taste. This is the worst and most disgusting lip balm I have ever tasted. The taste reminds me of prescribed non gel cap pills that have that bitter taste if you don't swallow them fast enough. If they could improve on the taste and it maintaining the nice smell longer I would repurchase. As it stands right now, no way. Not worth it just because I like the feel and color.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by mjG7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had this gloss a few years ago in the strawberry and loved it, so I was annoyed to have to hunt for it all over heck and creation when I ran out. I ended up getting the raspberry and holy yuck! It tasted like bitter raspberry plastic, and was much waxier (new formula I guess to go with the new packaging..?) Anyway, huge disappointment and I didn`t have the receipt so I threw it out. Am using Baby Lips right now and it`s only so-so imo.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by southberry31

I was at my local CVS wandering around the cosmetics section to see what was new. I noticed that they rearranged a bit. On the end caps of an isle I saw the whole Wet 'n' Wild display and I immediately thought to my self : OMG I HAVE TO GET SOMETHING!! They only sell Wet 'n' Wild at my local walgreens so I was super excited because the CVS is down the street and walgreens is like 10 minutes away. I picked up a few things and one of them was the juicy lip balm SPF 15 ( strawberry). I was drawn to the packaging because it reminded me of the Maybelline baby lips. I bought it and went home. I tried it on. I liked nothing about it.

It had a HORRID smell and taste. It also was very drying and did not moisturize my lips. There's more. The lip balm part of it broke as I was applying it. At the base of the tube it fell apart. I cleaned everything up and put it back in my collection and will be returning it. The only good thing about it was it was $2.99 and CVS had a 50% sale so it was half off. I will not be repurchasing this thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossAndCookies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS GLOSS! It's perfect for any age, even 11 year olds like me, because it's not too bright. It has a light shine and feels great on my lips. It smells AH-MAZING! I got strawberry. It's light pinkish.Great color. The packaging is OK, but the actual gloss stick doesn't go below the tube, so sometimes the product gets sliced off. But I don't have to worry about that, because after 2 full years of daily use, my Juicy Lipgloss is almost empty! :*(

THIS LIP GLOSS I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND! It smells great, the color is perfect for girls/women at any age, and it's SO SMOOTH. Why did I only give it a 4 'lipstick' rating? BECAUSE IT TASTES LIKE POISON! I don't even lick my lips! When you breathe in with your mouth the slightest bit open, a poison-y taste seeps in. No matter how hard you try, it will find it's way to your taste buds. And your taste buds will hate you for it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by cocofern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These stand out a lot in the makeup display at the store which is the only reason I got one. They're big and bright colors - plus only a few $ so not a huge loss. I couldn't pick between Strawberry and Raspberry, but since I was wearing a raspberry colored top I went with that one.

The tube is big and there is a lot of product. I really like that it's pigmented but not too much like lipstick. It makes my lips look soft and shiny. The flavor, on the other hand, is downright disgusting. It tastes like chemicals and it lingers in your mouth for hours. Nasty. This product also dries out my lips a little bit because it's waxy and feels that way on the lips. Doesn't smell like raspberry either so I was really disappointed. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by PearlsPolkadots

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm! I live in a dry climate and constantly have to have lip balms and chapsticks with me everywhere I go. I got the watermelon scent and the only thing I wish they would change is to make the scent a little stronger, it's a little weak. I will be buying this again as it moisturizes my lips so well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Got this for 40% so it came out to like 1.50. Pretty good too! Leaves a smooth finish and actually tints my lips. I bought mine in cherry. Super cute.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by stacy726

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So disappointed in this product. Loved the scent (Strawberry) and was pretty glossy and smooth. SPF15 bonus - HOWEVER, it left an awful, disgusting taste in my mouth. So cheap, only $2.99, which is great. Just cannot get past the taste so I will not purchase again =(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by coffeeholic17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this lipbalm. It does what it claims to do. I have the one in strawberry, and it leaves my lips looking slick and moisturized. It doesn't feel uncomfortable on lips or like it just settles on top. Plus, the SPF 15 is an added bonus! Although, I don't like how the actual lipbalm doesn't swivel all the way down because of the possibility of nicking the product. I like how pretty the packaging is though (: Overall a great buy, you're getting 7.5 oz of product for less than 4 dollars. Will repurchase!