April 21, 2014 | 917 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Juicy Balm (general)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by LIPGLOSSADDICT1025

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I got the cherry flavor and it is a bright red in the package but just a tint of color on the lips. For being $4 at Superstore, I think that is amazing deal. The first thing that appealed to me as I opened the product was the smell. Being an 11 year old (yes I am aware there is another review by an 11 year old) anything sweet and fruity is instantly mine. The cherry smell is like artificial, but it is still amazing smell. The package is very big and chubby and bulky. It's easy to find in a bag. The cap is like that of a lipstick or Maybbeline's Baby Lips, but it doesn't quite click in place. I don't recommend carrying this around all day, it's a recipe for a disaster. A thing I don't like about this the taste. Oh god, DO NOT lick this off. It's horrid. Another thing I don't like about this product is that the product doesn't twist all the way down. Be careful when you put the cap on. Do I like it? H3ll ya! Would I repurchase? Maybe.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossAndCookies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS GLOSS! It's perfect for any age, even 11 year olds like me, because it's not too bright. It has a light shine and feels great on my lips. It smells AH-MAZING! I got strawberry. It's light pinkish.Great color. The packaging is OK, but the actual gloss stick doesn't go below the tube, so sometimes the product gets sliced off. But I don't have to worry about that, because after 2 full years of daily use, my Juicy Lipgloss is almost empty! :*(

THIS LIP GLOSS I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND! It smells great, the color is perfect for girls/women at any age, and it's SO SMOOTH. Why did I only give it a 4 'lipstick' rating? BECAUSE IT TASTES LIKE POISON! I don't even lick my lips! When you breathe in with your mouth the slightest bit open, a poison-y taste seeps in. No matter how hard you try, it will find it's way to your taste buds. And your taste buds will hate you for it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by cocofern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These stand out a lot in the makeup display at the store which is the only reason I got one. They're big and bright colors - plus only a few $ so not a huge loss. I couldn't pick between Strawberry and Raspberry, but since I was wearing a raspberry colored top I went with that one.

The tube is big and there is a lot of product. I really like that it's pigmented but not too much like lipstick. It makes my lips look soft and shiny. The flavor, on the other hand, is downright disgusting. It tastes like chemicals and it lingers in your mouth for hours. Nasty. This product also dries out my lips a little bit because it's waxy and feels that way on the lips. Doesn't smell like raspberry either so I was really disappointed. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by PearlsPolkadots

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm! I live in a dry climate and constantly have to have lip balms and chapsticks with me everywhere I go. I got the watermelon scent and the only thing I wish they would change is to make the scent a little stronger, it's a little weak. I will be buying this again as it moisturizes my lips so well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Got this for 40% so it came out to like 1.50. Pretty good too! Leaves a smooth finish and actually tints my lips. I bought mine in cherry. Super cute.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by stacy726

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So disappointed in this product. Loved the scent (Strawberry) and was pretty glossy and smooth. SPF15 bonus - HOWEVER, it left an awful, disgusting taste in my mouth. So cheap, only $2.99, which is great. Just cannot get past the taste so I will not purchase again =(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by coffeeholic17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this lipbalm. It does what it claims to do. I have the one in strawberry, and it leaves my lips looking slick and moisturized. It doesn't feel uncomfortable on lips or like it just settles on top. Plus, the SPF 15 is an added bonus! Although, I don't like how the actual lipbalm doesn't swivel all the way down because of the possibility of nicking the product. I like how pretty the packaging is though (: Overall a great buy, you're getting 7.5 oz of product for less than 4 dollars. Will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Fyankevich

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have the Wet 'n' Wild Juicy balm in the cherry flavor. It's in a jumbo twist up tube. This balm has a light sweetness when applied and leaves a nice, natural cherry hue. This was definitely an impulse buy. The Wet 'n' Wild balms are not a bad value, but I tend to stay away from their other items (especially the eyeliner!). The color is flattering and it's inexpensive as well. The graphic design on the tube looks a bit adolescent, but I think this adds to the fun of the product. Overall, this isn't a bad product, but I don't find myself using it daily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by ShawP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have these in raspberry and cherry. I really like these alot. Flavorful, moisturizing, and leave a pretty tint. I really don't like the cap because it will slip off. It will not snap on, so don't put it in your purse or it will not be nice. I put it on in the morning as a base for lipstick and at night before I sleep. Sometimes, I apply during the day when I don't want to wear alot but still look polished and cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by angela18

What a nice little suprise! It was on clearance for like $1.49 and I thought why not give it a try? I really like it. The only flavor left was Tangarine besides the green one but the scent is great and the lip balm tastes, smells, and moisturizes my lips pretty well. It doesn't last a long time though but it beats the Chapstick brand and some other balms :) Try it out if it is on sale!
The packaging isnt the greatest, but thats okay.