December 22, 2014 | 1332 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - Professionnel Serie Expert - Vitamino Color Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ceen

Excellent, effective and gentle cleanser for coloured hair. Consistently leaves hair super-soft and shiny.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by thejacks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

sorry to say that i must stop using this. leaves my colored hair dull when using with hard water. more importantly, it does NOT protect my color! have used it quite a few times thinking it is my imagination that my brown is suddenly red highlighted but finally decided to end this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by kirikadawn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Well.. I really really wanted to like this. I've been using the cheap L'Oreal shampoo with color protect for years and honestly, besides the smell, it has no difference at all. My hair is still dry, scalp still tight and flaky (not dandruff, my scalp is so dry it flakes) and I think my hair is now frizzy as well to top it all off.
So...
+ Smells nice
+ Washes hair :P
- Very expensive for what it is
- The cheaper version does the exact same thing
I guess it might be different for different hair but for me, no luck. I'm very sad about that, I've had years of misses with shampoos, I did hope this will finally be the HG shampoo I've been searching for. But no dice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I forgot how great this is until I recently recolored my hair. It leaves my hair very soft, shiny and healthy. It must be used with the corresponding conditioner to get the best results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by abelharainha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this shampoo! It works wonders for me because:

- it's really pleasant to use;
- has a rich and creamy texture;
- hair feels conditioned, shiny and very soft;
- the smell is to die for (and lingers)!

I can't find nothing less good to say about this product! It's great! I just can't comment on color preservation since I color only from time to time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Hetty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've used this for 2-3 years now and love it, hands down my favorite shampoo. I have fine (healthy) hair, it's not color treated but I live in a sunny climate so I don't mind extra protection. I've found the weight/feel of color protecting shampoos seem to work best for me; often volume shampoos are too drying and conditioning shampoos weigh my hair down.

Also I'm very picky about scents; even if a product is supposed to be great, if it smells bad (to me that usually means herbal/lavender/etc) then I won't even try it. This smells like berries, probably raspberries? Yum. I hope they never stop making this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is the only Loreal shampoo that i actually like. After a new hair color my colorist said that i have to try this the price was ok so i thought yeah ok why not . It lathers up nice the scent is good makes my hair soft shiny and very manageable . I also like the fact that it doesnt weigh my hair down ,its moisturizing enough and plus prevents a little bit the hair dye from fading .To be honest with you its a good shampoo but its definitely not the best i ve ever used and certainly not the cheapest one and plus im making an effort to use more natural hair products and this shampoo is FAR from natural and also i have the feeling that this shampoo just makes my hair look good it doesnt make my hair grow healthier if you know what i mean

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2010 2:16:00 AM More reviews by tb_macpherson

Best shampoo in terms of keeping my colour fresh and love the smell. But if I don't rinse it properly, it forms a slightly itchy buildup on my scalp.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Honeywell66

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a little biased on this. My SO owns a hair salon, and he swears by L'Oreal Professionnel products. I was using Kerastase but he put me on this stuff and I love it love it love it. I have naturally dark brown hair that's highlighted and toned to a much lighter brown. With highlights, my hair want to pull red, so toner is important to me. Other shampoos fade my toner quickly, but this oneóalong with its new Sulfate-Free counterpart, Delicate Coloróreally help preserve my color. I love the masque that goes with it. And if I could marry the leave-in smoothing cream, I would. ;o)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very good shampoo for my fine textured and colored hair. Every nice thing said about it by the earlier reviewers are true. Really amazing shampoo, and the conditioner are truly great also. I just wish it had a more neutral smell (it smells like a lot of berries), but that is not going to stop me from using this fabulous stuff. Update 29. september: The smell is really bad. I have had other people telling me this, too. Rotten fruit/berries smell, and very strong. I have tried to rinse very very well, but the smell is still there. I might repurchase just the conditioner at some point.