Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover

4.1

Water, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root)

on 7/20/2014 11:49:00 AM

This bottle is great to apply, doesn't get messy etc. I leave it on longer than recommended. Works well, but like other ppl said, if you have jagged cuticles, this won't get rid of them, you'll still have to trim/moisturise. This product isn't drying at all, and is a great consistency.

on 6/30/2014 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've used this product a few times and my cuticles look as if i've done nothing to them. I've even left it on longer than the recommended time - still nothing. Thank goodness this one is cheap because it's going in the trash.

on 6/29/2014 11:06:00 PM

Did not work for me at all no matter how long I left it on my feet.

on 6/29/2014 10:55:00 PM

I absolutely would recommend this to anyone who desires to remove their cuticles, painlessly, in minimal timing. I even use it on my toes! The instructions to use it are very quick and simple. You just need to squeeze the product onto your natural nail, wait a few seconds, then push the cuticle back and rinse off with warm (I use soapy) water. I love this stuff!!! It contributes in helping me to a professional looking manicure at home!!!

Should have listened to recommendations for Blue Cross cuticle remover. This stuff really doesn't do what it's supposed to do for me. Applied it for probably about 30 seconds before pushing back my cuticles and washing my hands (directions on the bottle say 15 seconds). It lifted my cuticles from my nail, but the cuticles are still there and look really ragged. I feel like the only way to clean it up would be to trim my cuticles, but I don't want to do that (hence buying this product). I may give it another shot and leave it on even longer than the package directions, but if that doesn't work I'm going to have to try something else.

on 5/12/2014 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

First time ever trying this and I am so impressed. I have a bad bad habit of cutting my cuticles since I was in my teens and now am 39. I know we aren't supposed to do this anymore but I didn't like the way they looked just pushed back some.

I started looking for an alternative and ran into this. It's just what I was looking for. It dissolves the cuticles without cutting anything and they give the look of a very trimmed manicure. It's so easy to use. I just applied it to the cuticles and waited 15 seconds and began pushing them back. After about a minute (no longer the bottle warns) I washed my hands. The excess skin was coming off! It left them smooth and very neat.

It didn't dry my hands out or sting. It is the best alternative to cutting them. I will never go without this stuff now.

this works well it does soften my rough gross cuticles lol i got this a few years back snd my bottle still half full probably because i never use it its nice to use when ur cuticles look ravaged

on 3/21/2014 4:22:00 PM

Miracle product for cleaning up my nails. I just squeeze some on at the base of my nails, push back cuticles with a wooden stick, and wash and dry my newly pretty hands. I have not experienced any skin sensitivity, but I only use this once every two weeks to be on the safe side.

I paid $6.99 for a 1 ounce plastic squeeze bottle at CVS, but it appears to be cheaper at Ulta.

on 2/16/2014 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I thought I was the only one in the world that this didn't work for! Like the previous reviewer below, this doesn't remove my cuticles at all. I left this gel on for more than 15 seconds maybe a few minutes and all I got was sensitive skin after. I even tried to loosen the cuticle, push em back and then massaging but no, still stuck on. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong and why it works for almost everyone on here but me :(

on 2/13/2014 8:37:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This just didn't work for me. I've left it on my nails for up to 10 minutes (and it's supposed to do the job in 15 seconds!) and it softened my cuticle a bit, but nowhere near removed them. I gave it quite a few tries and actually did better removing cuticle after a shower with just a wet washcloth. Maybe I just had a bad bottle? Don't know--fail for me.

Popular Treatments