April 16, 2014 | 1905 users online

Pressed Powders - Clinique - Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by julzihead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This makes my skin look very matte, when I put it on it looks like I have a thick layer of powder on. I usually use this when I go out at night or I'm wearing heavy eye makeup and red lips for parties. When my nose and forehead area gets oily I top it up with this product out and about. Not for a natural look when out for beach. Overall I'm satisfied with this product, been using it for 3+ years.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by daisyduke30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

im so surprised by all the good reveiws. this broke me out so bad. first it dried my skin out it swoll and peeled...but I thought it would adjust I really wanted to like this. it felt like dirt on top of my face once my skin adjusted. it then made my skin even more oily. it caked and made my face look dirty. its awful. if your prone to breakouts stay away!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Keeps me shine free, has good coverage, is long lasting, and doesn't break me out. Score!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by LillieBrown123

After using loose powder, I use this Stay-Matte Powder to set my overall makeup. It doesn't clump and create a cakey look like the other finish powders. It works well with my light skintone and I would recommend it for anyone with normal skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Ladylovesbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this pressed powder since high school (almost 10 years). I have oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin and this powder has never made me break out. The packaging is ok and it is a bit pricy for a powder...but I will definitely keep repurchasing it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by misspash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I have used this for more than 6 years and I am 23! I love it. I will never change my pressed powder to anything else. It helps cover what I need it to cover & it doesn't break me out or anything. I have super sensitive, acne-prone skin but it has done nothing but cover my acne up. :) I have suggested this to all of my friends & more than 3 of them are using it. I would recommend going in and testing it out for yourself!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ClassyNeverTrashy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is perfect. I have been through these so many times in the past few months. It offers mild coverage and I don't look like a french fry all day, haha. My mom and I are both big fans of these powders, even though they are a bit expensive, $25, but still worth the price. Fantastic packaging. My only complaint is once I had my powder that was almost finished, it dropped and all the powder crumbled. Ugh, how annoying. I ended up throwing away high end makeup that could've been used, had it not been so messy. Other than that, this is just amazing. If you have oily skin, this is a MUST.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

This just isn't the powder for me, it's to sheer and I find that it gets nasty with that sponge sitting on it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you're very fair, keep moving. The lightest shade was too dark/orange on me and distracted me from the formula. I used it up, but I would not repurchase unless lighter shades were released.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Romyw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my very first Clinique product purchase along with the bar soap mild, many many moons ago.
Not to digress, but I never needed anything on my face really when I was much younger and only wore powder and eye/lips.
Then a very sweet co worker started selling makeup and invited me to a party to sell me on her product. (I have tried many many products throughout the years and will make it my policy here not to bash the very bad stuff I have tried, but this mlm brand gave me acne, and may or may not rhyme with fairy fay...)
Any-who.... to clear my skin I got a bar of Clinique soap mild, some persa-gel(benzoyl peroxide) at the drugstore and started using this powder.
It's a classic, just a nice light weight setting powder that can give some good coverage all on it's own or lightly cover a liquid foundation.
It really keeps shine in check and "stays matte" just like it's name implies.
Never caused me to break out - ever. This was my mainstay for about a decade all by itself, then my skin started changing and I went through alot trying to get a new skincare regimen in order to accommodate all the changes, but this still lightly dusts my t zone:)
Tried and true: Clinique Stay Matte pressed powder:)