Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

3.5

INGREDIENTS: Kaolin, Silica, Zinc Laurate, Polydecene, Magnesium, Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May Also Contain: Mica, Bismouth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, and Ultramarines......... (Jan 2010 )......... Ingredient list: Talc, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, lauroyl lysine, phenyl trimethicone, zinc stearate, dimethicone, calcium silicate, silica, hydroxyapatite, isostearol neopentanoate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, sorbitan sesquioleate, tetrasodium edta, chlorphenesin, potassium sorbate, mica, iron oxides.

on 4/16/2014 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this powder to set my undereye concealer and my t-zone after I apply bb cream/foundation. like the name,it is sheer so it won't give much coverage. this powder also comes in handy when I over apply my blush,I just go over the blush using a fluffy brush. I don't mind using the sponge when I'm out and about but I also wash the sponge at least once a week. I just wish clinique revamped their packaging,its so 90's.

on 4/15/2014 6:34:00 PM

To start off this review, I'm not a girl who wears face makeup all the time. And when I do, all I use is powder because I don't need to cover up my skin. But my skin can tend to get oily. So I go for some matte finish powder so I don't have to worry about that.

So I bought this powder and I was impressed! My skin was glowing and perfect. The shininess was gone. But the downfall was that it didn't last for long. It probably lasted for 3 or 4 house before I felt like the powder was off my face.

I recommend this product if you want a light sheer powder for a fresh glowy look, but not if you want to wear it for hours and hours and hours.

on 4/4/2014 10:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have this compact in Translucent and I love it. It's been a staple in my purse for about 6 months, and there are no complaints about it. The lack of fragrance is great, as I am against scenting facial skincare. Gives a nice matte finish to blot oily skin, but the effect does not last without my blotting papers. I would repurchase because the price is right and it doesn't cause any issues with my finicky skin.

on 3/8/2014 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used this foundation daily for the past 5 months and have just started to hit the pan. I paid $22 at Ulta for this. I love the way this powder gives me a poreless look and helps control my oily skin. This doesn't make me breakout. I'd say it gives light to medium coverage so it may not be the best option if you have a lot to cover up, but I do find it works pretty well with concealer to hide blemishes. I love the marbled green compact and plan on rebuying when I've finished the product

on 3/5/2014 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I have been using this for 10 years now, since high school. Good price, long lasting, does not break me out. I still have to use oil blotters throughout the day, but it applies nicely and I've never had a reaction.

on 2/26/2014 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this as a setting powder for my foundation . Keeps me matte for 6-8 hours before I see oil peeking through even when it does it's not terrible . Didn't make me break out either . The price is a little steep for the mount if product you get tho

on 1/27/2014 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have it in 01 stay buff. I really love love love it. I matches my skin tone very well and makes my skin soft and flawless. It is not like you have a lot of powder on like a pancake, it is a really natural effect. I apply it with a brush, not with the sponge which you receive with it.
My face stays matte for several hours, of course depending on my activities. I haven't noticed that it is doing something with my pores as well.
The box is great as well, because it contains a mirror. For the result I get from it, the price is not that bad.

on 1/6/2014 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is nice powder but I think it is overpriced. There are cheaper alternatives that do the exact same thing. I went through this so fast. It did make me break out . It has good coverage and lasts throughout day. Consistency is nice. No gross smell. But it is not worth 32$ Canadian. I would pay $12 at most for it. I applied it after using liquid foundatio

on 1/5/2014 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This makes my skin look very matte, when I put it on it looks like I have a thick layer of powder on. I usually use this when I go out at night or I'm wearing heavy eye makeup and red lips for parties. When my nose and forehead area gets oily I top it up with this product out and about. Not for a natural look when out for beach. Overall I'm satisfied with this product, been using it for 3+ years.

on 11/4/2013 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

im so surprised by all the good reveiws. this broke me out so bad. first it dried my skin out it swoll and peeled...but I thought it would adjust I really wanted to like this. it felt like dirt on top of my face once my skin adjusted. it then made my skin even more oily. it caked and made my face look dirty. its awful. if your prone to breakouts stay away!