April 18, 2014 | 1938 users online

Lipstick - Palladio - Herbal Lipstick

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by vagueparade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Eehh.. this lipstick is waaaay too sticky. I'm not a fan, it's way too uncomfortable on my lips, although if it wasn't that way, it would have good staying power, maybe... I bought the shade "pinky" and it's too too too frosty. And I have really fair skin.. eugh. I thought it would be a nice lil rosy pink, but it made me look like trash! never ever ever buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by foe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never really been a lipstick kind of girl...so you know this shiz has to be something special for me to go online and write about it.

First off, I love that it's dirt cheap. I paid, like, $7.50 in the store, and when I checked the product info online I saw that I was robbed because the Palladio website charges $6. Six bucks: unbelievable. I don't know anything about rice powder or just what makes a lipstick herbal but I love the color (I'm reviewing Brownie which, on me, is a nice, natural pink -- go figure); I love the texture; I love that it's matte and not glossy; I like the staying power. I find the packaging quite chic. And did I mention that it costs six dollars?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 6:22:00 AM More reviews by RitaPerfect

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this through the Sally Beauty website, so I had the rely on the online swatches, which are very inaccurate. I went with "Nude" because I assumed that it would be a nice nude shade to pair with my dark eyeshadows. Well, it turns out that while "Nude" is nice beigey-nude shade, it contains a ton of frost. It is so frosty that I feel so ridiculous wearing it! I will definitely have to try topping this lipstick with different lipglosses to make it work. However, I do love the feel and the wear of this herbal lipstick, so I would be buying it again. but just in a different color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It has very good texture and pigment for a drugstore brand. I've bought several of these and the shade visible on the tube is always the shade it turns out to be. It's a very creamy and long lasting lipstick that smells softly of vanilla. The shades are stellar. Some are wearable and others are bold. Coral Punch is a very vibrant orange red that I love, and Paris Pink is the perfect daytime peachy pink.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by adkizer

I picked this up because I thought it would be a great nude. Unfortunatley it dried my lips out and the color lasted no longer than an hour. Will not ever purchase this brand again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by deedee54

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought I had found the perfect lipstick - Ice Princess. It's a gorgeous shade that lasts and lasts. However, it's hit or miss as far as the smell goes. When it's fresh, it has a lovely light vanilla scent that is very pleasing. But when it's not so fresh, it smells downright rancid - really nasty. I tried to wear one that had obviously been around too long (in the store) but couldn't stand the taste or smell, so I returned it. I actually had the cashiers at Ulta open 3 or 4 for me before I bought to be sure I wasn't getting another rancid tube. I'm so disappointed because I love the color and the staying power. I realize this is a problem with herbal cosmetics. So, I have to say that no, I would not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by jbschott

I have this lipstick in two colors & plan to buy more. The formula was obviously high in quality; it covered very well and stayed put without drying my skin out. I can't say enough about how impressed I was with this lipstick; I plan to buy this lipstick exclusively in the future. The price is much better than department store brands & the quality is better than what's available at the drug store. Also, I liked the very subtle scent. It was uplifting without being overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in both Smokey Rose and Rose-Berry. What I really like about the formula is that it's actually a creamy lipstick but it wears like a semi-matte formula. The Smokey Rose is very close to my actual lip color but just a little darker. It's a really, really pretty color for everyday wear. The Rose-Berry is really a rose berry color. It's pink but not like a fuschia (which I absolutely can't wear). It's a berry color but not terribly deep. It's more of a bright berry color vs. a darker one. It has no taste to me which is nice and one of my tubes keeps wanting to roll back down when I apply it but that's not that big of a deal to me. The price is really great too. I've been pleasantly surprised with most of the quality of Palladio products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 6:45:00 AM More reviews by niarai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought DARK CHOCOLATE by palladio's makeup brand BECHIC... it is great. it goes on nice and creamy...it stays on a long time. will definetly buy again...different colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Ginnybaby2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this lipstick in meadowsweet and I really like it. The color kinda reminds me of MAC's Viva Glam II with the only difference that's it's a bit more beige with pink undertones. Also for the price that I paid, which was $5.99 it's not so bad. I like the fact that upon application it's very moisturizing. I'm still on my first tube and I have a back up when I run out. I would definitely recommend this one. It's worth it.