October 25, 2014 | 1651 users online

Lipstick - Palladio - Herbal Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a review of the shade Coral Punch.
I've seen/tried a few of the other shades and didn't like them, as a lot of them are very glittery. I LOVE Coral Punch, though! It's super pigmented and very bright. In fact, it is the most pigmented lipstick I've ever used! The color is perfect for that 1950's daytime pinup look - a bright bright orange-red, with a lovely satin matte finish. Love love love it!
If you're scared of look-at-me lips, this is definitely not for you, but if you like a fun, flirty, vintage look like I do, you have to try it!

It also feels nice on my lips. Non-drying. Very thick, so you can feel it, but it's not at all uncomfortable or sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by peachroad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm asian and I get tanned easily which is why it's kinda difficult for me to get a nice lip color, or choose any kind of make up for that matter. anyway, I really like this lipstick. I got it in Roseberry color. I know that i 'm good with berry colors and rose color but roseberry is just the perfect combination!
I'm filipino and i got this from beauty bar for 350 pesos. It's a great choice if you want something bright and cute. I like how it glides on my lips and so creamy. My sister complimented how rich my lips look and it doesnt settle on the lines...just smooth lips.

Packaging is not really good, well i think it is boring. But the product is hella nice and i'm definitely buying one again! Definite HG for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 3:09:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

I got this in 'Ice Princess' over the internet, hoping for a peachy pink shade. But the colour on me looks like a brown-pink, and I just can't wear browns. Also, I found the texture too heavy and drying, and found it emphasised every line on the surface of my lips. A very dated lipstick in both feel and appearance. A shame, as I loved the idea of a herbal lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by jaelovesmac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to Sallys today, and one of their lipsticks "meadowsweet" thinking it would be a medium nude-formal type lip color. You can't test the lipstick when you are buying it because it is sealed. I wasn't expecting a dark-cranberry color. It could almost pass for black, but it is more of the purple redish side. This lipstick STINKS. It smells like those lipsticks from the 90's. The only good thing about this lipstick is that it is very pigmented. More pigmented compared to MAC lipsticks (creamsheen). If it didn't smell discusting, and if they had lighter nude shades, I'd probably buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by vagueparade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Eehh.. this lipstick is waaaay too sticky. I'm not a fan, it's way too uncomfortable on my lips, although if it wasn't that way, it would have good staying power, maybe... I bought the shade "pinky" and it's too too too frosty. And I have really fair skin.. eugh. I thought it would be a nice lil rosy pink, but it made me look like trash! never ever ever buying again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by foe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've never really been a lipstick kind of girl...so you know this shiz has to be something special for me to go online and write about it.

First off, I love that it's dirt cheap. I paid, like, $7.50 in the store, and when I checked the product info online I saw that I was robbed because the Palladio website charges $6. Six bucks: unbelievable. I don't know anything about rice powder or just what makes a lipstick herbal but I love the color (I'm reviewing Brownie which, on me, is a nice, natural pink -- go figure); I love the texture; I love that it's matte and not glossy; I like the staying power. I find the packaging quite chic. And did I mention that it costs six dollars?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2010 6:22:00 AM More reviews by RitaPerfect

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this through the Sally Beauty website, so I had the rely on the online swatches, which are very inaccurate. I went with "Nude" because I assumed that it would be a nice nude shade to pair with my dark eyeshadows. Well, it turns out that while "Nude" is nice beigey-nude shade, it contains a ton of frost. It is so frosty that I feel so ridiculous wearing it! I will definitely have to try topping this lipstick with different lipglosses to make it work. However, I do love the feel and the wear of this herbal lipstick, so I would be buying it again. but just in a different color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

It has very good texture and pigment for a drugstore brand. I've bought several of these and the shade visible on the tube is always the shade it turns out to be. It's a very creamy and long lasting lipstick that smells softly of vanilla. The shades are stellar. Some are wearable and others are bold. Coral Punch is a very vibrant orange red that I love, and Paris Pink is the perfect daytime peachy pink.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by adkizer

I picked this up because I thought it would be a great nude. Unfortunatley it dried my lips out and the color lasted no longer than an hour. Will not ever purchase this brand again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by deedee54

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought I had found the perfect lipstick - Ice Princess. It's a gorgeous shade that lasts and lasts. However, it's hit or miss as far as the smell goes. When it's fresh, it has a lovely light vanilla scent that is very pleasing. But when it's not so fresh, it smells downright rancid - really nasty. I tried to wear one that had obviously been around too long (in the store) but couldn't stand the taste or smell, so I returned it. I actually had the cashiers at Ulta open 3 or 4 for me before I bought to be sure I wasn't getting another rancid tube. I'm so disappointed because I love the color and the staying power. I realize this is a problem with herbal cosmetics. So, I have to say that no, I would not purchase again.