July 31, 2014 | 1676 users online

Masks - LUSH - BB Seaweed Face Mask

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by asiawall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just got this, and my first time using it was great! It smells amazing, and left my skin so soft and calm! It really calmed my breakout, and reduced redness, and it just felt good. I wish I could use it again today, but I feel like I should at least wait a day between, since it has clay and could be drying. Fantastic mask!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Natashaaxo

This is my favorite face mask by Lush. It left my skin feeling so smooth and soft. The price isn't too bad compared to other face masks, but a down side is that since it is fresh, it only has a shelf life of about 2-3 weeks. It also a strong smell but the smell is tolerable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell of this mask is so refreshing. It smells like roses. I thought for some strange reason it would smell fishy because of the seaweed in it. I didn't like the chunks of seaweed in the mask, I thought they could have ground it down to make the mask smooth. Instead I am putting the mask on and I have to worry about chunks of seaweed going all over and falling off my face as the mask dries. The chunky texture just didn't work for me.

I was also slightly allergic to something in the mask. My face itched every time I used it. At first I thought it was something else that was irritating my face, but after using this 3 times and having my face itch all 3 times after using it, I've concluded that I am allergic to this mask. It's a shame because I love the way it smells. It makes my skin so soft and smooth after using.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by deuxbisous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have had better luck with this one (Oatifix caused an allergic reaction). No problems for my sensitive skin, deep-cleansing and tightens pores yet not drying, makes my skin look bright and clear. I've used it off and on for years and it's definitely my favourite of the Lush masks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Taraster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mask is fabulous. Im in my thirties and glowing skin is hard to come by but this miracle worker restores the shine in no time. I use the mask every other day before i go to bed and after rinsing use under eye cream and Skin Actives Lets make Collagen serum.
This has been my routine for the last two years but I added the BB seaweed mask two months ago and the results are spectacular.
I wake up each morning with hydrated glowing skin and for someone with combination skin that is sensitive and somewhat prone to breakouts , this is great. I am usually reluctant to buy face masks as my skin can react badly to some ingredients ( the derm is always on speed-dial!) but i got a sample of this at the Lush store and after seeing how soft and radiant my skin looked I was hooked.

I hope the effects never cease and my skin looks young and supple for a long time!
Hurray LUSH!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I walked into Lush wanting a new mask and the sales associate ended up suggesting this to me because it's supposed to be gentle and simple, and that's what I wanted: simple.

I loved the fact that the mask is fresh and needs to be refrigerated. I don't like putting crazy chemicals on my face and I like how natural this mask is. The mask has chunks of seaweed and smells a little weird to be honest but it's not overwhelming. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and it gives me a natural, clean glow. You can tell that my skin is clean after using this. It wasn't too expensive either, so I would definitely purchase this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by thechain

I've tried this mask a few times, hoping for a result. Alas, this face mask does absolutely nothing for my skin.

It didn't irritate my skin (which is very sensitive), which is a plus. I didn't care much for the smell, but it doesn't linger after the mask is removed, so that was fine. I don't have overly dry skin on my face, so perhaps that was why it wasn't the mask for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by deanna424

Great mask for my sensitive combination skin. There are no harsh pieces in here and it's easy to put on and take off. It left my skin feeling soft and moisturized and seemed to get rid of some redness. One of my favorite fresh face masks.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ive tried every single lush fresh mask out there, stored them in fridge, used them exactly as im supposed to, thrown them out when supposed to, but i have an allergic reaction to every single one, every single time, i just cannot use them, theres something in them that dosent agree with my sensitive skin :( does anyone else get this with the lush face masks at all? Definately wouldnt recommend for those with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by alyssabombshell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mask does amazing things for my skin!!! It is by far my favorite lush product of all time (and that's saying something since I've tried tons of their products!). I have very fair, dry, flaky, sensitive skin that is acne prone around my mouth and jaw line. I have a lot of red spots from acne and acne scars. This is the one product that can really tone down the redness and inflammation. It's very soothing for those who are having skin issues. Highly recommend! :)