Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 2/11/2015 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

on 12/30/2014 1:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product left an oily residue, stung my eye lids and under-eye skin, AND caused a small inflammation of my tear duct. It's quite possible the worst thing I have ever used on my eyes.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

on 11/22/2014 8:22:00 AM

This is a very effective and mild eye make-up remover. I have sensitive eyes, but I haven't experienced any irritation. It removes all eye make-up completely, even water-proof ones. You don't need to rub, wiping is always enough. I've never experienced the greasy residue others complain about.

Melts away even long-wear eyeliner and waterproof mascara with no effort or tugging. I even like shaking it up each time and mixing the oil? and watery? liquids.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This makeup remover has never irritated my sensitive skin and I don't find it too oily. Just rinsing with water afterwards does the job and I can reapply makeup if I want to. It does a great job removing my waterproof eyeliner. Love it!

on 10/24/2014 12:09:00 AM

This stuff is like magic. Literally removes everything even long lasting lipsticks and stains!

on 10/12/2014 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this product. I have very sensitive skin, and extreamly sensitive eye area, and Clinique TTDO is amazing. I personally don't agree with some other reviews on this being greasy, but that is my opinion. I think it is a great eye makeup remover product. I have tried others, drug store and high end, and I always return to this.

The only thing I would change is the opening. If you are not careful, you will have this everywhere.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This didn't leave behind a greasy film but it definitely irritated and dried out my eyes after several weeks of consistent use. It does a great job at removing eye makeup but it sure did cause ugly itchy welts under my eyes(even after following up with my HG daily facial cleanser). If I use it three times a week then I'm ok. Used everyday is too much. I tried it on my lips as it suggest and it did nothing but suck them dry of moisture immediately after use. Once I use this up I will be going back to my good old trusty Maybelline eye makeup remover.

on 8/3/2014 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

There a many better products at the drugstore than this.
It burned my eyes and seemed to take forever to get out of my lashes(thus the burning).
It did not perform well at all, I had to use way too much effort in order to remove my makeup and guess what... Oh that's right it was still there.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried few other eye makeup remover like Lancome and Neutrogena but I've been really enjoying the clinique one. It's not as greasy and oily as others and it doesn't make my contact all cloudy. It's really great at taking all the waterproof eyeliner(stila) and mascaras.I kept buying the smaller size but I'm happy enough to buy the larger size next time.