April 17, 2014 | 1800 users online

Masks - Lancome - Empreinte

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by juliaesands

I'm on my fourth tube of this stuff. I was skeptical at first and because I thought that perhaps it was just a regular white clay mask and maybe it is, but for my skin, it's great. The texture of the clay itself is smooth and silky and very easily spreadable. You don't need much (i.e. your face doesn't need to look like it's covered in whipped cream) but I put mine on maybe 2x per week after using the Olay Microdermabrasion kit and my skin is amazingly soft and silky with a uniform matte texture glow afterwards. I think it's just the combination of factors for me that makes this mask work so well. I would say that I don't use it to control oil- white clay or any kind of clay is absorbent but for me it just gives a very lovely luminous look to my skin that I find it worth shelling out 39 euros for once a year, at least.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 2:57:00 AM More reviews by sabermarionette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i truly recomend this product i have oily and acne prone skin and this reduce my pimples and left my skin super soft i wouldn't mind to buy again this product even though is way to expensive for my budget

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by LuvlyLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product claim to lift dirt and oil from clog pores. Whenever I used this I end up getting a few whitehead. Maybe it's because the dirt and oil was suppose to
Wash off, but to me the reason the whitehead appear is the because it cleaning out the pore while reducing pore size. This is probably why the dirt and oil rise upward trying to rid itself but the pore surface is decrease in size Therefore causing it to block up as whitehead and become inflame by morning. This is my experience. I tried exfoliating before applying the mask and tried it other different way too. Still end up with whitehead in a few places.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by lissabunny9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this mask! I honestly use it every morning during the school week and it leaves my skin refreshed, moisturized and smooth. It leaves a nice clean base for makeup application and lasts a long time. You definitely don't need that much product per application so this little tube is still a good price for the amount of product you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by jessikaleigh20

LOVE this mask! Definitely my favorite so far. I feel so clean and refreshed after I use it. My skin is sooooo smooth. Doesn't irritate my moderate occasional acne either, in fact, I think it helps it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 6:10:00 AM More reviews by andreacaracortada

I was using the Clarins clay mask when unhappy with that product, I decided to invest in something else. I am not a Lancome fan but wanted to try their eau micellaire MU remover, so I decided to head for their concession at Harrods. I saw this mask and also decided to give it a try without giving it at thought. All I have to say this is an amazing mask for combo skin. MY HG!!! It is 30 UK pounds here, a lot more than the 18 I paid for the Clarins mask, yet it is worth every penny. First of all, it doesn't feel tingly like the Clarins one, which I suspect had more alcohol in it. This goes onto my skin smoothly, makes it tighter but above all, really leaves the skin feeling clean, refreshed and very well moisturised, which is unthinkable for a purifying mask. After applying it you do see a difference on your skin: it does feel whiter, paler, cleaner and very very soft - baby soft...I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by kevynaucoin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this mask, a bit pricey, BUT it lasts FOREVER !! It's actually a great buy when you think about how long the tube lasts. You only need a dime size amount to cover your face thinly. That's all you need. I have had a tube for a long time, and am just now coming to the end.
It cleans your skin and it does the job in only five minutes. Don't leave it on any longer than that. Maybe that's why some people complain it's drying. Great product. So is the hydrating mask by Lancome. I love using it in the winter when my skin can get dry from the winter cold. I ran out though ! Gotta get more, but this Empreinte I can't wait for !

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by 7954

WAY too drying for my skin
it felt really nice at first, but I woke up the next morning and my face was like.. peeling :/ glad I only had a sample!
I'm sure it's a lovely clay mask if your skin can handle it though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

let's say this is the only purifying mask that doesn't irritate my skin........i've tried alot of clay mask on the market......and this is the only one that doesn't dry my skin out liked crazy or make me break out more severely the next few days........because i have really thin skin......a lot of cleansing masks are too strong that burned my face...........so i'm very likely to stick with this one for a long long time...........UPDATE: there are so many clay masks on the market.......after i'm done for the first tube and want to buy a new one, i can't believe i paid 50 something dollars for this mask.......and just to let everyone know, this product is being discontinued so sooner or later i need to look for a new one anywayz..........

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2009 8:15:00 AM More reviews by pasdetrois

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this after stumbling on a rave by Andy Paige, who has a beauty blog. (Andy was once on a reality show called Starting Over.) She stated this mask was similar to a facial with extractions, that it works on blackheads and pores. I found it for about $18 on a discount cosmetics website. I don't have blackheads, but I do get clogged pores on my nose.

I've used this twice; once for five minutes and once where I left it on for several hours. Sadly, it did nothing for my clogged pores, except to temporarily make them appear a bit smaller. The gunk is still in there (back to my Biore strips). However, this mask does offer a temporary mattifying effect. I was less shiny on my nose for about a day after I used the mask. Since it's too drying for my winter skin, I will limit its use to my nose before big meetings and events during the cold months, then use it more frequently in the summer.

I doubt I will purchase again.