Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Toast of New York 325

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

I like this colour, but it's not one that I'd run out and buy again when I'm all out (whenever that is). I can tell this colour is going to last me a while because I really don't use it that much. It comes off a little orangey red, which seems to only look nice on me when I'm wearing navy blue, black or dark brown clothing. I'm really trying to work with this colour but, I find it quite difficult and I don't think it should be this hard. As always, Revlon's lipsticks are VERY moisturizing and I do love the consistency and lasting power, but it's just the colour that I'm having issues with.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This used to be my go-to lipstick when I was younger and now I'm wondering why I ever strayed. It's still a beautiful color and you can't beat the price. If you don't like it you can always return/exchange it, even at Target. I personally like the package; I like that I can view the color without having to open it or better yet grab one that was already opened. Give it a try or if you're like me then come back to it!

Itīs my everyday shade lipstick, it works with most of makeups but i think specially with neutral brownish eyeshadows.
This color makes me feel like healthy, sexy and sophisticated. Iīm medium light skin like nw20 and nc20, neutral and this color lipstick match me perfect
Itīs like a red-little orange- brownish color. But it doesnt make your teeth look yellow, donīt worry. I just love this color lipstick and hope revlon never discontinues it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Nice shade that will compliment most skin tones. It is as good as any lipstick that cost me quadruple the price. It also has staying power. Not sure why some say it's for a particular season vs daytime or nightime, but it's a great daytime look for me. Best of all is the dirt cheap price along with a quality product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The OLD Toast of New York ROCKED! It was the #95 version back in the 1990's. It was a burnt brick red type of shade that looked good on almost everyone.
The NEW color is #325 and is terrible in comparison. It's a yellowish-orangish pale reddish. It looks terrible on me and I am so not a fan.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Perfect fall shade! Warm brown with a dash of spicy red. Lovely color, applies like a dream, decent lasting power, and a budget-friendly price tag. This one is a winner.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

At first, I wasn't a huge fan of this simply because of the somewhat waxy texture (plus it doesn't have a yummy scent or anything!) However, I've since figured out that this is nice and a really great neutral color on women with my skintone (NC37-NC40).

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Makes me look good even when I'm very sleep- deprived. Very, very flattering colour. Not too drying either.

Boring packaging. I expect it's because of the price!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the most-used lipstick in my large collection, because it's just so perfect and foolproof for my coloring (fair, freckled, yellow-toned redhead). It's a medium reddish-brown that can be dabbed on for more of a beige/tan look, or applied full-strength for a deeper russet red. Some browns are too dark and harsh for me, particularly as I near 40, but this one is always lovely on me, even when I just pair it with concealer and no other makeup. It also isn't overly orange, and doesn't make my teeth look yellow like some orangy-reds do. The reason this shade has survived so long in the Revlon lineup is that it transcends trends-- isn't muddy and corpse-like as some '90s brown lipsticks were, and simply flatters warm complexions very well. I can't see this working well on cool-toned gals, and pale blondes might find it a bit too deep, but otherwise it's very versatile.

I like the Super Lustrous formula--I think Revlon makes the best drugstore lippies. It's very smooth and creamy, opaque, doesn't feather, and can be blotted for a matte look. I end up reaching for this one over my MAC Chili, which is just a touch too orange and TOO matte for my comfort.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

Great. So glad I tried this - thanks MUAers! I would have certainly passed this one on the shelves, but I'm glad I didn't. This is the perfect 'not-so-bright' red. It has brown as well as orange undertones - so definitely a warm red. For me, especially with my new red-brown hair, this is perfect. I could wear this in the day without feeling too 'red-lipped' while, especially paired with liquid liner, reach for this to create one of my favourite retro looks.

Recommended for Medium Skin