October 20, 2014 | 1969 users online

Pressed Powders - Johnson & Johnson - Pure Essentials Pressed Powder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 8:13:00 AM More reviews by bell19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bt Hw i can remove it...by using makeup remover or just by water??

someone give me an answer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2009 2:46:00 AM More reviews by MARYGRASS

it's a very cheap product
and i recommend it for people with oily and have blemishes
i have acne and oily skin and it doesn't make my face feel very greasy
but the only think i don't like about this is the sponge thingy
i also like the smell of it too it reminds me of the baby powder hehehe
it really good in making ur skin look very smooth and clean
and it comes in a range of colours that can suit your skin
its light and easy to carry around

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2008 5:03:00 AM More reviews by misz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like this pressed powder... i bought in the colour Beige... my skin is medium dark or something like that.. eventhough the powder is lighter than my skin it actually blend nicely to my medium tan skin.. it looks really natural.. it has SPF15 & protection from UVA & UVB.. price is cheap... good quality sponge... i already hit the pan... i can finish this powder in 3 months.. it provides sheer coverage which is what i want... portable & has a nice mirror.. simple packaging.. i would definitely continue buying this...

Update:i'm not gonna buy this again bcoz i'm getting darker & there's not enough shades that can suit my skintone. but still, i cant deny this powder is good.its just that i found another pressed powder thats much better & suit my skintone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 1:13:00 PM More reviews by fqari84

I've been using this as my pressed powder for over 5 years now, and have had this in white and light, and more recently tried out the new mini compacts in peach (my fave so far!) and rose...they're just way too cute to ignore, very handy size...lol...anyways, overall, PE's pressed powder makes a very decent face powder, does what it's supposed to do, does not irritate my skin at all, has SPF unlike the Clean & Clear compact powder (this is the best thing about it), shades are okay, and the price is unbeatable. I end up running out of this rather fast because I never leave the house without it, it controls my T-Zone while providing sun protection at a very cheap price. A basic daily staple that I always carry around with me even to the grocery store (it's usually my PE compact powder, my handphone, wallet, and my nivea tinted lipbalm), also, the mini compact version fits nicely in my jean pocket, too bad it doesn't come with a mirror ehich is my only gripe so far, I also do not like the puff it comes with, but then I use TBS's face brush to powder my face so that's okay I guess. I will most probably switch to something of a finer quality someday, but for now, this is the compact powder for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2005 1:21:00 PM More reviews by HappyMD

Excellent basic face powder for the price. Looks very natural. Doesn’t clog pores. Doesn’t cause breakouts. I love the natural shade. Provides a natural matte look, but requires reapplying twice or thrice a day. The puff that comes with it just needs improving too but for the price those are minor things to complain about.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2004 5:11:00 AM More reviews by rhealuz

I hate this product. It makes my skin more oily than usual. It claims "no shine" and "no excess oil" but this powder really had my oil glands in overdrive, especially my Tzone. This is my normal reaction when it comes to this pressed powder. The shades of either light or natural doesn't match my skin tone, so I settled for white. But then I would look like as if a bag of flour had been slapped on my face. Around here they came up with 3 additional shades, pink, blue and peach. No matter, what the shade is, it will never compliment my skin tone. And it will never live up to it's claim. At least for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2004 4:34:00 AM More reviews by anazc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This powder really helped me out with my battle against my rash attack. Comes in three shades, white, light and natural. I got this in light. It comes in a pink round compact casing with a mirror and a powder puff inside. The compact fits nicely on my palms :) The powder itself is very mild, it has a soft powdery scent to it but it doesn't bother me. The coverage is pretty sheer, but can be built up to medium. SPF15 and claims to lighten and even out skintone, though I have yet to see any of that..