August 22, 2014 | 1109 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Chanel - Precision Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Im so upset that I received a sample of this, otherwise I would not purchase a $30 eye makeup remover. After trying this I was immediately hooked, it was extremely effective and gentle. I like it just a little bit better than Lancome's eye makeup remover. No stinging, no redness and I also felt that it moisturized the area around my eyes.
Its good that I dont use eye makeup on a daily basis, maybe twice a week so this will last me because you need very little product to get all of your eye makeup off. I dont know how this works on waterproof mascara because I dont use waterproof mascara. Overall a great product with a steep price tag like with all Chanel's products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Due to the overwhelming positive reviews by MUAers; use in makeup artists' work kits and claimed by Katie Price (aka Jordan) to be 'the best eye make-up remover ever' (in her style book) I thought maybe this one is worth giving a go! I tested it out at the counter, to see if it irritated or reacted with my sensitive eyes (as I do with all skin sensitive products), and although it wasn't instantly as effective as the lancome Bi-facil, at removing my eye make-up, it did give my under eye area a nice and gentle warming sensation. My under eye area (the area prone to the first signs of aging) felt rejuvenated-as if they'd been to the spa for the day!
So I went ahead and bought it.......a long with another bottle of lancome Bi-facil.
Now I have 4 full size well recommended eye make-up removers on my dressing table: this one by Chanel, Lancome Bi-facil, L'oreal sensitive eyes and Liz Earle's cleanse and polish. I've compared them all, and found that the Chanel one was least effective at removing eye make-up out of all of them, though still pretty reasonable at it, however it was by far the most gentle and kind to my sensitive eyes and skin!
So to summarize:
Kindness to eyes : 5 lippies
Effectiveness at eye make-up removal : 3 lippies.
So overall, I give this 4 out of 5. And may possibly repurchase if I can't find anything cheaper thats both effective and gentle.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by arer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is the best eye make up remover i have found, its gentle, does not sting the eyes and takes off waterproof maskara and liner, i would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 9:07:00 AM More reviews by rylcher85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my HG eye make up remover. It gently removes my eye make up such as the Mac fluidline eyeliner or Bobbi Brown's gel liner without any vigorous wiping of my eye lids! Soak a bit of the remover on a cotton pad, press down for a half an minute and voila! everything's off! Will definitely keep repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by EllaK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well it works really well. It is a little oily, but it takes off my eye makeup in one swoop. But I just can't justify spending $30 for some eye makeup remover. This was kind of an impulse buy, and I don't think I will get it again. There has got to be something that works this well and is more affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by jimmychoordam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best eye make up remover out there, period! As with all Chanel products, at first you think it's expensive. The thing with Chanel is, it's lasts loooong and is quality. So therefore it is not expensive, you see how long it will last you and then do the maths. This eye make up remover is gentle and takes off everything, my eye make up, waterproof MUFE lipliners, sparkly MAC glosses, etc. You will buy this and not look back, it's that serious. I have recommended this product to all my friends and after they used it, they are all fans like me, hahaha. I can't rave enough about this product, it's top!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only eye makeup remover I have ever used which does not cause any lashes to fall out during cleaning. (I've used most department store brands and a few drugstore brands too.)

It removes all makeup thoroughly, does not sting, and does not leave any oily residue.

It's expensive; but it saves my eyelashes, so for me that makes it worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by hyperfila

I got product as a sample at the Chanel counter. Tried it a few times and I love it. I tried so many makeup removal out there and nothing compares to this product. A little goes along way, doesn't leave my eye oily and completely takes out my waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I would definately buy this. Love Chanel!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 3:45:00 AM More reviews by schixzotic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

WHAT I LIKE
- Doesn't sting your eyes
- No oily residue. I use it to correct mistakes in my eye makeup with a cotton bud!
- Looks SO pretty sitting on my white dresser
- Lasts a really long time because a few drops is enough. A bottle lasts me about 8-9 months, but note that I use a little more than the average person. I use it twice a day - to correct eye makeup and to remove eye makeup.
- Reasonably priced

WHAT I DISLIKE
- Nothing, really. ;p

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by blackholes

I can admit with all honesty that this is the product that got me hooked on to Chanel Skincare line. I adore this eye and lip makeup remover! It lasted about a year for me, and I used it every night to remove my makeup. A few drops is more than enough to remove fluid eyeliner, mascara, kohl, eyeshadow, and lipstick. I wanted to try a different makeup remover after I finished using this one, and bought the Shiseido eye makeup remover - the worst decision ever! It leaves an oily residue - it's better to use coconut oil to remove your makeup than go for the Shiseido makeup remover! I'm trying to finish my Shiseido bottle ASAP so that I can repurchase this one. This is the best out there, ladies! You will NOT regret buying this.