September 1, 2014 | 1050 users online

Moisturizers - Mary Kay - Oil-free hydrating gel

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2005 8:36:00 PM More reviews by kramerkitten

This gel is great for summer when the weather is humid, and you just want a little moisture. It absorbs quickly and is unscented. It doesn't have an SPF in it though, and the price is little steap for just a basic moisturizer. Although, the good thing is it didn't make me break out in the least and I have combination skin that is prone to breakouts. The jar isn't the most hygenic option, a tube would have been better. It will last a long time because you need very little.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2005 11:33:00 AM More reviews by cinnamoroll0913

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am glad that I tried the sample first because this is not hydrating enough for my face. I have comb skin. At first when I put it on, it feels good then few mins later, my face is dried again. It doesn't do anything for my skin.... too bad

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2004 10:56:00 AM More reviews by LedZep35

Have been using for a week and so far so good. I have oily, acne prone skin but it gets very dehydrated from all of the acne treatments that I use. This is very light, not greasy and so far no breakouts from it. I bought it off of eBay. I only got it for $5 less then if I bought from a r ep. It is a very popular product on ebay so you have to stay on top of the bidding.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2004 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Ashleyface

I think that every beauty magazine ought to write an article about this cream, it is GREAT! I have used hydrating gels before and many cause me to break out or do not do what they claim to do. Not this one, it keeps my skin clear and soft for 12 hours. My HG moisturizer of all time!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2004 1:10:00 PM More reviews by DMglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You know how great your skin looks when you drink a LOT of water the day before? That is how your skin looks after using this cream just one time! My skin loves this cream, and it doesn't cause me to break out at all. The cost is great too, only $30 for a large jar and it lasts a LONG time. I have had mine for 6 months already.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2004 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Glamourgal2

I don't like thick night creams that sit on my skin and don't absorb. I tried this at the recommendations of a friend, and I LOVE IT! I put it on at bedtime, and the next day my skin is as soft and hydrated as it has ever been. It does not cause my very oily skin to break out, it livs up to it's claims. GREAT PRODUCT! I use the Timewise cleanser at night, along with the eye cream and this. My skin look wonderful, better than it ever has. I use the Timewise moisture under my makeup and it works great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2004 8:31:00 PM More reviews by msnvgs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is every thing my summer skin has been looking for. I love this stuff! I have combo/oily skin with a currently receding outbreak of cystic acne. I have been using a Pro activ knock off to clear it up (it's working, yeah!!) and my skin went from over producing oil to dry, dry, dry. I have tried all types of moisturizers from department stores to drug stores. They all seem to break me out, leave my skin feeling sticky or my skin would become an oil slick after a few hours. NOT THIS ONE!! It went on smooth, absorbed well, and my oily by 10 am skin was smooth and soft to the touch ALL DAY. It has been about a month and my skin still doesnt get oily after I use this.I refuse to go a day with out it. I dont think it has spf in it, (check my review for banana boat faces plus) I will be stocking up one this one.It isnt overly expensive to purchase $32.00 from a rep or $18.00- 20.00 the ebay way.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2004 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Ashbo

This is the best moisturizer I have EVER used! It is so soft and just dissapears into the skin. My skin has never felt so soft and supple. I use a complete Mary Kay skin care regimin, but this is my favorite product! :-)