September 30, 2014 | 1703 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - Resolution Eye D-Contraxol

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2005 12:26:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

I had hopes for this but it really did nothing for me. (I'm 35). Disappointing. I used up a GWP tube; would not purchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2005 7:56:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This moisturizes the undereye area fairly well - it wasn't greasy and didn't slide down my face, but that was about the only good thing about it. It did nothing for the fine lines under and around my eyes, and I used it twice a day for a month.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2005 12:49:00 AM More reviews by shungp

I used a sample of this product, and I've been using it for a while because I received a couple of small tubes. It didn't do anything good for my eye area, but didn't do any harm either. I wouldn't purchase the actual product (the full-size is a tub, which I think is inconvenient and unsanitary)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2005 2:36:00 PM More reviews by thehepburn

Not a miracle product but I never expect miracles. I would say that this is a good eye cream for women in the 30-early 40s which is the market this eye cream is directed for. I am 37 so am the right age for this product. I thought a noticed a *slight* softening of the faint lines under my eyes which means that this eye cream has done more than most eye creams I tried. Also did not cause any milia which I am prone to. Some people might not care for the strong perfumes scent which is typical of a Lancome product. I have a new BB Extra eye cream I am about to try next so I doubt I will be buying this anytime in the future but I would not be really adverse to rebuying (It would depend on my mood since this aint exactly cheap).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2005 9:15:00 AM More reviews by bigemom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recieved a sample size with an online Lancome order. I have been using this cream for over a month. The cream sinks in very quickly and does not burn my eyes. I have noticed that the fine lines around my eyes are softening but it does nothing for my puffiness or dark circles. I would probably purchase when I am finished if it was not so expensive. I think that I will continue trying other brands for similar results at half the cost. This cream retails for approx. $50 at Lancome counters.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2005 5:48:00 PM More reviews by colleenj2

This product is working miracles for me. I am 45 years old and have tried everything from oil of olay to channel. I can actually SEE the lines fade and the puffiness go down seconds after I putit on.I have put it to the test by applying it to one eye and leaving the other bare. After 5 minutes I look in the mirror and am amazed at the difference. I am using a GWP tube but am going tomorrow to buy some. This is my HG of undereye cream. The best!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2005 8:35:00 PM More reviews by katehughes

When I first began using this product I thought it was a miracle cream. My eyes were MUCH LESS PUFFY and the lines I have (not too many, I'm 27) were diminished. I bought just the eye treatment and so far it's lasted about 6 months and I'd guess there is still another month's worth left. I'm hoping it will continue to work wonders for the puffiness that was apparently a bigger problem for me than I realized!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2004 9:22:00 PM More reviews by islandgirl1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really do NOT like this. I have been using a deluxe sample size at night for about 1 month (it does last) and am so happy that it is about to finish, so I can go out and get something else. This product is nice and light, it does sink in, but then that's it. I am only 27 and have a couple of lines under each eye. I've been using eye cream since I was 20 and credit that for no start of crow's feet, or deeper lines or more of them. Plus, maybe I have good genes. I'm a lawyer and most of my lawyer friends have lots of lines--maybe from squinting. Anyway, what I want from an eye cream is to lessen the couple of lines I have and to prevent new ones. This eye cream succeeded in deepening the ones I have and creating a sort of weird slight crepey thing at the corners of my eyeer--it goes away in a few minutes after washing my face, so I think its the cream settling at the corners. Also, when I wake up in the morning there's some sort of build up of sticky stuff around my eyes. This has never happened with any of the other numerous eye treatments I've tried. I do sleep with an eye mask, so maybe that causes the cream to smear or something...but again, never with any other cream has this happened. I give it a 2 lippies instead of 1 for not causing milia, but that is all I can say. I will never repurchase and if I ever get another sample, I will give it away.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2004 6:28:00 PM More reviews by helenalin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does nothing. Actually my undereye bags and wrinkles seemed to become worse after I had used up a whole jar of it morning and night. Will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2004 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Aijin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product in February or March (not exactly sure which one) and have seen *no* improvments around my eyes..if anything the lines have gotten *more* noticeable since using this product. I put it on in the morning after washing my face and before make up. I also put it on in the evening after washing my face and removing make-up. The only thing it does is "diffuse and reflect" the light so it seems like you don't have lines, or that they aren't very intense. But once you wash your face - bam, there they are, waiting for you to notice.

For $50 I expected this product to, at the very least, keep my lines from becoming deeper...sh*t, it barely moisturized my eyes. Definitely not worth the price!! Will not repurchase!!