Neutrogena Norwegian Formula body moisturizer

on 6/6/2010 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

It's good, gets the job done. Pleasant subtle scent, not overpowering in the lease. Not greasy, moisturizing, didn't leave me feeling sticky or gross. I liked it.

on 3/11/2010 7:17:00 AM

This is one of the only body lotions I have used which a) soaks in fully before I get dressed and b) moisturises all day. The smell is subtle and doesn;t interfere with perfume etc... so if like me you don't want the Palmers Cocoa Butter smell (too sweet!) this is great.
Overall a great product, love it.

on 1/28/2010 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I keep having skin reaction to lotions, so i hope this one will do it right. I liked the hand cream form this product line, so maybe the body lotion will do the same.
The smell is very refreshing and soft. It feels almost like the hand cream, but i hope i dont get irritated. If this works for me then i dont need to buy the hand cream no more, because you get more in this product for a lower price.
It's only my first day using this lotion, so i will update in a few more days.

on 11/2/2009 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I received this lotion as part of a Neutrogena gift pack. It is okay, everything about it. It is quite heavy in texture and does not sink completely into the skin - leaving a residue feel. I like the no fragrance aspect and it the fact that it does moisturize the skin but it nothing special. I finish up the bottle and not repurchase. Neostrata body lotion is my HG product.

on 9/22/2009 3:01:00 PM

I really like the smell of this lotion (I think it smells like Calvin Klein's CK Be). I like to be able to use a body lotion as an all over lotion, but this one unfortunately breaks my legs out. My legs are really sensitive though. For me it's a little heavy for everyday use, I may try it again in the winter. I like to use it when my skin feels it needs the extra moisture. I probably will not repurchase this.

on 8/2/2009 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best body lotion...EVER

I have tried tons of lotions over the years and this is the only one that leaves my skin feeling, soft, utterly moisturized, smooth and silky ALL day long, even in the driest, coldest days of winter. It absorbs instantly, isn't sticky at all and best of all is fragrance free.

Love this and will repurchase it as long as Neutrogena keeps making it. :)

on 1/12/2009 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lightweight yet effective! I find I don't have to mix a body oil with this to get all day moisture... love the pump top, too!

on 11/16/2008 4:31:00 PM

I fell hard for the norwegian formula hand cream, so i thought that this would deliver similar results. this lotion is just mediocre. like it moisturizes when i put it on, but it doesnt seem to "sink in" like other lotions, and the whole moisturization doesnt last long at all.

on 6/3/2008 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a nice overall body moisturiser. I keep going back to my HG one but might give this another go.

I really like the fragrance and it makes the skin feel quite soft.

The only downside is that I don't feel it lasts on my skin like other moisturisers... at the end of the day it doesn't feel moisturised any more.

What a fabulous lotion! I like to use lotion on my legs, and cream on my hands & feet (especially at night). I have a tough time finding products that are deeply moisturizing without being greasy or sticky, and that absorb well without being almost drying. This is one amazing lotion! I can now use this one product instead of separate lotions & creams. I have the fragrance-free one, so don't know if the regular scent is different. I've tried so many different prodcuts before, everything from drug store (like Vaseline Intensive Care and Jergens) to organic (like Dr. Bronner's & Sun Dog) to more expensive (like Aveda & Dermud). My prior favorite was Aveda Hand Relief, but it was pretty pricey. This Neutrogena is $10.50 for a 15.2 oz. bottle - a bargain! So happy I took a chance. Will still use Palmers coco butter for apres-sunburn, but this is the one for me otherwise.