April 16, 2014 | 1889 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Styling Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by maiw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

To be honest I'm not exactly sure what this product is supposed to do, however the reason I use it is to define my curls/waves better. I usually spray this all over the bottom half of my hair after blow drying, and it gives me cute, messy-looking curls/waves. I already have curly/wavy hair to begin with, so I'm not sure about how it would work for straight hair...although judging by the other reviews this product seems to work for a variety of things :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

This stuff is amazing.

I have fine, straight, yet thick hair and this keeps it in order, regardless of weather. It also really seems to do a great job of protecting it when I blow-dry it. My hair is smooth, soft, but never weighed down.

The scent is light and not overpowering, and disappears after styling. It acts somewhat like a finishing product too - lots of shine, and it keeps layers defined but smooth, if that makes sense. This product, plus some root pump on the crown, blow dry, and then finishing spray is an amazing combo for me.

I do think the price it high, but it lasts me 4-6 months per bottle. I fully expected the pump to clog and it never, ever does.

This is an everyday use product for me. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Jcopler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have fine hair that tends to dryness. This product does an incredible job!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by carlyann23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am consistently impressed with Bb products. This stuff does amazing things for my hair when I heat style. It's so-so for blowdrying...looks great some days and other days my hair looks weighed down. But on days when I decide to use my flat iron or a curling iron, I spray this in my hands and run my hands through each section of hair. My hair looks and feels great!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 4:11:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i absolutely adore this product. It helps styling my hair without weighting them down. The smell is not overpowering and my blowdry does last longer when I use this along with prep and defrizz. Much better than the cream version which is too heavy for my fine hair. Ther packaging is quite funky but not very sleek. Handy for travelling purposes though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

I'm still not so sure what this product is intended to do, but I do know that I like the way my hair looks and feels after using it. I would guess that it's supposed to give an ever so slight bit of hold to whatever way you decide to style your hair. That tiny bit of hold will also eliminate most frizzies, and it contains some hydrolyzed wheat protein to replenish heat-styled hair with the necessary nutrients. I don't use it daily because my hair doesn't like protein every day, but it's great once or twice a week. It smells clean.. slightly citrusy..with a hint of floral.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Ever84

I have used this product for years and love it! I have med to thin hair with natural loose wavy curl to it. This product allows me to bring out my own natural wave. Any other product ive tried does not even come close to this. I first towel dry my hair after showering and once it's half dry I sprit some of this into my hair scrunch and then with it's almost all the way dry I spray with some hair spray..then im good for the day. I can pull off beach wavy curls without the use of adding heat to my hair with this stuff. This will be my third bottle. NOTE: Only buy from a REAL salon because I bought my 2nd bottle from target and it's NOT the same stuff.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by winterblues

I usually am just a reader, but I had to do a quick review of this product. I've used it twice on my long blonde highlighted hair. Even with the terrible humidity, this kept my hair silky and smooth. I could not believe it! Normally I would have frizz and split ends in this type of weather. If this continues, I will have found the perfect styling product for my hair! Worth every cent!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Being a spray bottle product junkie and a B & B fan, I just HAD to try this. Smells very light and says that it holds and adds volume. I couldn't find much if any alcohol components in it which products with "hold" usually list, so not sure how it would hold in any way. However, the results after using this are pretty good, though might not be heavy enough, has the consistency of water. Like it so far, but will need more time to see the full effects.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by joyelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't get this product. What does it do? It seems to be just scented water. It does nothing for my hair except give it a very temporary coconut fragrance. I've tried it on wet hair as well as dry hair but the results are the same - nada. It's a spray bottle and has a similar scent that their Creme de Coco shampoo and conditioner have (I found that pair to be drying - not a fan). I don't know why it's called a lotion because it most definitely is a water-based product in spray form. I was very underwhelmed with this and will definitely not repurchase. It retails for approximately $27. for an 8 oz. spray bottle.