Shiseido Facial Cotton

4.8

on 8/11/2014 3:42:00 PM

Another thumbs up for the Shiseido Facial Cotton. I first tried this when I needed another product purchase to get a free gift - basically it was the cheapest thing in their line. Wow. It's so nice and soft and doesn't disintegrate and doesn't leave lint behind. Just a wonderful product. Sure, it's expensive for cotton wool, but it's cheaper and softer-feeling than DHC's silky cotton pads. It's not something I always have on hand, given the price, but I do repurchase periodically when I want to pamper myself.

on 4/16/2014 6:44:00 PM

This is the best facial cotton pad imaginable! The cotton rectangles are large and useful for applying and removing products. I have purchased it for several years and will continue to do so.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Like gliding a silky smooth rose petal over your eyes and face. No scratching, no inconsistency, no fuzz...just expensive, gorgeous, worth every penny cotton pads.

on 2/20/2014 2:43:00 AM

Amazingly soft and luxurious, and one pad is enough to remove makeup from both eyes. I also didn't get those little lint bits that you can get with the cheaper brands. Love!

Hope this helps! :)

on 2/20/2014 12:25:00 AM

I love these and think they are totally worth it. I've had my package for over two years, and I'm not even half way finished (seriously). Granted I cut them in half horizontally to get more bang for my buck, and I only use them about 1 or 2 times a week. Overall I think these are great: uber soft and no annoying fluffy cotton bits from cheaply made cotton balls getting all over my face. For $11 I think these are a better value than generic brands, because the package lasts 10x as long. Highly recommend :)

on 1/21/2014 10:21:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

There's nothing to say about this except that it's the best thing your face could wish for. Seriously. It's expensive, but so soft and definitely worth it! I'll keep re-purchasing this again, and again, and again. Makes makeup removal so soft and easy.

on 1/21/2014 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Simply the best!!! Super soft and u can cut in half and use it...they will last longer! Don't hesitate to buy especially for delicate eye area. A+++++

on 1/21/2014 1:24:00 AM

I thought that these were totally a trick to get me to buy really over-priced cotton pads when the lady at the Shiseido counter suggested them years ago, but they really are worth the price! They feel so soft on your face and don't leave any lint behind. I mainly use these for toner and the best part they don't absorb your toner as much as regular cotton pads do so I end up using less, which I think up makes up for the price of these in the long run if you use nice toner.

on 1/3/2014 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Found out about these on a Vlog. They are expensive, but they make eye makeup removal so much gentler. I have to wear waterproof mascara, and so removal, even with the best remover can be harsh. These are a great buffer. They are definitely high quality. I didn't think it would make such a difference, but it does. I'm also convinced it helps with not damaging the delicate area under your eyes. As you age, that becomes even more important. If cost is a factor, they are so thick, you can easily tear them in half. They come in a box of 165 at Nordstrom, so that number can be doubled to 330. It basically means the box will last a year, as I'm sure there are 30 days in a year I don't wear eye makeup and won't need to use them. Only negative I have heard besides cost is that they do not travel well in their original packaging (they are very delicate and shred easily). I put them in a "medium sized hinge box" from The Container Store for $1.99. I put the rest in a Glad container. No problems so far.

on 12/28/2013 2:38:00 PM

Love these. I've always used DS cotton rounds but those would often leave cotton fuzzies in my eyelashes and sometimes even get in my eyes. These facial cottons are so thick and luxurious. They remove my eye makeup better and are less harsh on my eyes and lashes- I find that I don't lose as many lashes when removing my WP mascara. No issue of getting fuzz in my eye. They are a bit more expensive than DS but totally worth it. Never going back to DS cotton rounds.

Popular Face Skincare Products