Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Moist Glow - Liquifuschia (Hot Pink)

4.6

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trioctanoin, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Candelilla Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Carnauba, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Ceresin, Grape Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Ethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Citric Acid. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, FD&C Yellow 5 AL Lake, D&C Red 30, FD&C Yellow 6 AL Lake, D&C Red 6, D&C Red 7 CA Lake, FD&C Blue 1 AL Lake.

on 4/15/2009 12:33:00 PM

i bought this cream blush quite awhile ago- loved it in the store when an SA applied it to me- it's a very pretty, very bright pink that really wakes up my pale skin- but i just couldn't get a hang of the application at home.

i have dry-ish skin, and don't wear foundation/primer/powder etc, so getting this to apply smoothly was difficult. it doesn't have much slip. i thought i'd like that, since i can't stand cream blushes that are very sticky (like Tarte)... but try as i might, i couldn't get this to spread on my cheeks with my fingers.

well, finally i wised up and tried using a stiff Stila blush brush to apply this. i lightly press the tips of the brush into the little blush pot, then stipple it onto the apples of my cheeks- and voila- it looks great! and is SO easy! i feel like a moron for not thinking to do this earlier.

i think the trick with this, if you use a brush, is to use a very stiff one where you can just sort of 'stamp' the product onto your cheeks- it really doesn't spread very well, even with a foundation-style brush. but with the blush brush, it's great.

so, with the right application, i love this blush. color is pretty, it wears well all day, and i can't feel it on top of my skin like most cream blushes.

on 1/29/2009 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love this blush! I prefer cream blushes, as they don't tend to dry out my skin the way powder blushes can. I also think they look more natural on me. This is the fifth cream or gel blush I've used and it is by far my favorite. The formula is VERY blendable and buildable. The color seems like it would be flattering on most skin tones; it is a berry-ish shade that imparts a very natural looking flush.

Despite this being a cream formula, it has great staying power. I apply it to bare skin and don't put anything over it (no powder or anything) and it lasts and looks fresh until I wash it off. Actually, the longer I wear it, the more it looks like a lit-from-within glow.

This is pricey, but it seems that it will last a while, since a little goes a long way. When the day comes that I run out, I will definitely re-purchase.

on 12/23/2008 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Edit: After discovering Tarte Cheek Stains, this product drops to a 1.

First, a disclaimer - I'm very new to blush. I've only used a couple powder blushes before and this is my first cream one. I bought it due to the rave reviews here and because I have dry-ish skin, meaning blush powder seemed to dry out my already dry cheeks. I don't wear foundation or powder usually, so it made sense to try out a cream blush.

I've been wearing it for about 2 weeks, and I still haven't gotten the hang of it. I make little dabs and blend, but because it's so concentrated, as other reviewers note, you have to blend it out A LOT. Yet the process of rubbing it around turns my cheeks red, so I don't get a sense of the color intensity or evenness. After a while, when I look in the mirror again, it seems to always not be on right - one cheek is darker, it's not blended properly, etc. Again, this may be my inability to understand how to put it on, but I feel I've watched enough youtube tutorials to get the hang of it.

I'll edit if I have a breakthrough, but if not, it's on to another cream, perhaps one not so concentrated in pigmentation.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great blush. It's not as creamy as the MAC cream blushes, which is a good thing for those of us with oily skin. At first I was hesitant to shell out $24 for this because most cream blushes disappear on me by noon, but this seems to last all day. The color is bright pink in the pan, but you can make it as dark or as sheer as you want, being that it seems to have a gel base to it. I am happy with this and am curious to try the other colors.

on 11/6/2008 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

RO for pics. For reference, I'm NW15 with normal skin (dry in winter, sometimes oily in summer, occasional breakouts). This is my first KA creamy moist glow, but it won't be my last! It's a beautiful bright, cool-toned fuschia blush that comes in a little pot the size of walnut in its shell. It looks like a very small amount of product until you use it. As you scrape some product out of the pot (I use a cotton swap to avoid contamination) you'll see that this is a VERY pigmented, thick blush. It's much thicker than any other "cream" blush I've used, and works best if warmed between your fingers before applying. That being said, it blends beautifully and really stays put all day. I don't notice any shimmer in this blush, either in the pot or on my skin. I highly recommend this blush and really think it would work for light and dark skinned ladies, as it is so highly pigmented! Will definitely repurchase, if I ever need to.

continued >>

on 7/19/2008 12:07:00 AM

Absolutely love this stuff! I wanted something that would make me look fresh and bright..this definitely does. It's the perfect pink.

on 7/1/2008 11:28:00 AM

This one works for me beter than Pravella. I can see it makes me healthy and awake and cute. It lasts all day on me. I have no problem with the compact because it is easy to carry with me. I am pale with red hair and freckles on the summertime, blue eyes.

on 5/17/2008 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Years ago, I bought a ton of KA products online, as I live in a very small town with no access to HE brands. I have enjoyed all of them. I do not use this often, as I have oily skin and prefer powder blush. I have never broken out from this cream blush and when I do use it for special occassions, I double it up with KA's powder blush that is a cotton candy pink. This jar looks as tiny as a concealer pot but trust me, it is so concentrated it will last years and years even if you used it often. It look's scary fushia in the pot, but just the tiniest dot and your cheeks will have the most natural, in from the cold flush, that will last throughout the day with no fading...I am glad I purchased this and would 100% recommend this product to all!

on 5/16/2008 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have been using Kevyn's cream blush in the paler shade (Pravella) and just tried Liquifuschia....WOW!!! The prior reviewer is 100% correct and I bought this based on her recommendation (even though she has oily skin). The good news for me is this is perfect for really dry, mature skin like mine. It gives a beautiful deep pink glow without looking fake or unnatural. This is my favorite cream blush to date.... a creamy, moist, easy to blend texture in a fantastic, flattering shade...couldn't ask for anything more in a blush! It looks fabulous with all my HOT pink summer lippies, too!

on 4/26/2008 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This gorgeous, glowy pink blush is one of my favorites. Cream blushes don't usually work well with my oily skin, but this sinks in beautifully and has a lasting power that rivals that of a powder. The shade is a great match for my fair, cool coloring, though it seems to work well on most tones. I'm also a fan of Aucoin's packaging; though the jars may be small, there's a lot in them and they're not deceptively large like most brand's are. Definitely recommended!

Top Rated Kevyn Aucoin Products