October 21, 2014 | 1612 users online

Nails - Zoya - Remove + Nail Polish Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by JordanGalore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After many raves about Zoya's Remove +, I decided to test out the 2oz bottle because I've been talked into rave products and hated them; so I figured if I didn't like it, I didn't have a whopping 8oz of crap I would have to use up. Not only that, but the 8oz bottle was a whopping $10. As a college student, I couldn't justify spending $10 on an 8oz bottle of nail polish remover. After finishing my 2oz bottle, Ive come to conclude that I am in love with this polish remover. I never thought a nail polish remover could be spectacular. I figured they were all similar in one way or another with all the moisturizing and or strengthening properties some come with. However, Zoya's Remove + is like the Bentley of nail polish removers. The 8oz remover comes in a nifty push top bottle (at Sally's u can get an empty bottle like that for $5 but not nearly as cute) and has the most pleasant smell I've encountered from a nail polish remover. It takes off glitters, gel nail polish and everything under the sun with no problems and doesn't cause my cuticles to become white, cracked or dry. I even think it helps with the longevity of the next nail polish application! Which is insane! Lol. I can definitely understand the rave reviews about this product and I plan on purchasing the 8oz bottle with the 32 oz refill to last me for quite some time. It's definitely worth every penny. If you haven't tried it, don't be afraid to buy the 8oz bottle, you'll love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by rburney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Expensive, but I love this stuff! Smells as good as a nail polish remover can smell and removes well without being as harsh as acetone. You may need to put in a little elbow grease for shimmery polishes and Minx-like stickers, but the lack of smell and harsh results makes up for that. As other reviewers have noted the bottle could be improved, but this is the only polish I've found being retailed in a pump top bottle. I wish more brick-and-mortar retailers would carry the liter size.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Fluffysealion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite nail polish remover. Removes nail polish really quick. Large glitters are still a bit difficult to remove but I haven't found a nail polish that can remove large glitters easily yet.

The smell is weird initially, but after a few minutes on the nails, it has a really lovely scent.

My only complaint is the bottle. There is a pump on the top of the bottle, with a concave in it. After pumping the liquid up the tube, it will pool in the concave. The problem with this is that if you press down hard, the liquid splashes droplets everywhere, and you do not want to waste this expensive product. The only way I find to avoid the splashing is to gently press down on the pump while twisting slightly. The other problem is that sometimes the pump pumps out too much liquid, and I can't put it back in the bottle. The liquid also dries really quickly on a cotton pad so there is a lot of wastage.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by seoulsweets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Hands down the best smelling nail polish I've ever used. It still has that nail-polishy scent but not as bad.

For the price and quality, I think it's definitely worth it. However, this remover dries on the cotton pad/ball really quickly compared to others. I have to use it quickly or pump more on to the cotton.

Still worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ParPari

Expensive but truly the best nail polish remover that there is :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Jhereg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This takes off polish faster and more easily than anything else I've ever used. Works on glitter really well too.

Seems pretty gentle on hands and nails.

I like the smell (sort of lavendar and chemical and flower all mixed together) but it's really quite strong, and I wish it wasn't.

The only thing I really don't like is the delivery system. It's messy, hard to control the amount, and if the bottle tips over, you will have a mess on your hands. Terrible idea unless you are actually sitting at a nail station.

I have been using this for about a year and gone through several bottles and will continue to repurchase unless I am convinced into trying something better, but that will be hard to do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Simlpy have loved and used this nail polish remover for years ever since I found out about Zoya, loving all things nails, especially such an eco friendly line. I have tried every nail product out there and this one really does make a difference. Full of good ingredients that effectively remove polish and leave nails in good health. Smells great as a plus and love the pump bottle. I do have pure acetone on hand for correcting polish lines with a brush and really tough glitter polishes but Zoya is my go to. One of a kind sadly unlike their base and tops coats etc which worked horribly considering how good their polishes have been for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:37:00 AM More reviews by fashionfreak678

Pricey but so worth it. It improved the condition of my nails and it actually removes polish more effectively than cheap regular acetone or non-acetone removers. The lavender scent is alright, pretty strong and lingers even after washing hands. The packaging is great, it was kind of confusing to me at first how to open it but otherwise I love that it's spill-proof!

I purchase the 8 fl oz bottle at Ulta for $6.50 after using the $3.50 off $10 coupon. Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never thought something as simple as a nail polish remover would work so well. Seems to prolong the wear a bit if I use it before applying polish. My nails seem stronger too. This also smells better than standard cheapie polish remover. I got a small bottle free with my order, if I remember correctly its a bit spendy so I probably wouldn't repurchase unless there was a sale/promotion..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by subtleclues

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product on accident. I was grocery shopping, probably at Whole Foods, and needed remover so I just grabbed whatever I could I find. I did think it was expensive at the time. However, after using this consistently I find it so much better than regular store polish. I love the packaging and how it isn't harsh on my nails or fingers. I also use it to clean my nails before painting. I just ran out and bought a 32oz refill bottle for less than $30 on Amazon. I won't be going back to generic remover.