July 29, 2014 | 2036 users online

Nails - Zoya - Remove + Nail Polish Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ParPari

Expensive but truly the best nail polish remover that there is :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Jhereg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This takes off polish faster and more easily than anything else I've ever used. Works on glitter really well too.

Seems pretty gentle on hands and nails.

I like the smell (sort of lavendar and chemical and flower all mixed together) but it's really quite strong, and I wish it wasn't.

The only thing I really don't like is the delivery system. It's messy, hard to control the amount, and if the bottle tips over, you will have a mess on your hands. Terrible idea unless you are actually sitting at a nail station.

I have been using this for about a year and gone through several bottles and will continue to repurchase unless I am convinced into trying something better, but that will be hard to do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Simlpy have loved and used this nail polish remover for years ever since I found out about Zoya, loving all things nails, especially such an eco friendly line. I have tried every nail product out there and this one really does make a difference. Full of good ingredients that effectively remove polish and leave nails in good health. Smells great as a plus and love the pump bottle. I do have pure acetone on hand for correcting polish lines with a brush and really tough glitter polishes but Zoya is my go to. One of a kind sadly unlike their base and tops coats etc which worked horribly considering how good their polishes have been for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:37:00 AM More reviews by fashionfreak678

Pricey but so worth it. It improved the condition of my nails and it actually removes polish more effectively than cheap regular acetone or non-acetone removers. The lavender scent is alright, pretty strong and lingers even after washing hands. The packaging is great, it was kind of confusing to me at first how to open it but otherwise I love that it's spill-proof!

I purchase the 8 fl oz bottle at Ulta for $6.50 after using the $3.50 off $10 coupon. Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never thought something as simple as a nail polish remover would work so well. Seems to prolong the wear a bit if I use it before applying polish. My nails seem stronger too. This also smells better than standard cheapie polish remover. I got a small bottle free with my order, if I remember correctly its a bit spendy so I probably wouldn't repurchase unless there was a sale/promotion..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by subtleclues

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product on accident. I was grocery shopping, probably at Whole Foods, and needed remover so I just grabbed whatever I could I find. I did think it was expensive at the time. However, after using this consistently I find it so much better than regular store polish. I love the packaging and how it isn't harsh on my nails or fingers. I also use it to clean my nails before painting. I just ran out and bought a 32oz refill bottle for less than $30 on Amazon. I won't be going back to generic remover.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by littlemj

I recently started going on a manicure kick this year, and I would use pure acetone to quickly remove polish.. probably after about 5x of this, my nails started peeling! I had never experienced that in my life.. the tips were seperating and peeling in layers (though I've always had thin, bendy weak nails.. but not peeling!).

After perusing the nail boards, sounds like pure acetone could do this.. so after chopping off all my tips.. and using the Zoya Remove now for the past few mani's, I don't see this happening anymore. Definitely the Remove isn't as quick as pure acetone, but anything is better than peeling nails!!!

I've been cutting in some acetone and glycerine, and when my mini Remove bottle is empty, I'm going to do the DIY version you see on the net and try that next.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by spacecowgirlredux

Sorry, I don't understand the fuss - it doesn't take off my polish any more easily than any other remover. Actually, SH Maximum Strength works much more quickly (although I just use pure acetone anyway). Zoya keeps sending me sample bottles of this with my orders (thanks anyway, Zoya), so I use it as prep; in this capacity, it's again in no way superior to pure acetone or SHMS. The lavender scent gets annoying in a hurry. It's less drying than acetone, certainly, but in no way superior to the SH in that respect. There's no way I'd pay US$25 for the 32 oz. bottle of this when I can get acetone for half as much and use much less. If you really want something gentler than pure acetone, I find this to be very similar to the SH Maximum Strength - the SH has a bit less of a slip and moisturizing feel, and a less "true" and lighter lavender scent, but there's that huge price gulf to consider.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Stationary

Some background: I have used a lot of nail polish removers and I change my nail polish at least once a week, I also use all types of nail polish including hard to remove glitters and darker colours and multiple layers of nail polish designs. I also don't have particularly strong nails, not weak either, quite normal.

I have had a bottle of the Zoya Remove+ for awhile now, maybe half a year, and it's about half way gone. This is my go to nail polish remover at the moment because of it's packaging and how well it takes off the polish, I do use this with pieces of white felt so I'm not sure how well it goes with cotton. This is pretty good, I think it's decently priced for what it does, definitely much better than the really cheap drug store ones that seem to destroy my nails all the time and not too expensive considering how long it's lasted me without needing a refill. It takes of glitter polish with a little bit of effort, and normal polish without any effort.

Some cons about this and why I only gave it 4 lippies is that for darker colours I find that there is some residual colour left on my nails especially for deep reds and deep blues and this is not due to the nail polish or base coat I'm using as it does this with every single dark colour I have. Also, if I do my nails a lot one week and use it more than once a week, I do notice my nails peeling a little bit from the tip and that bothers me a lot considering how it's supposed to be a gentle mild-acetone formula, I did not find this happening with other nail polish removers and I'm not sure if it's due to the usage or just my nails.

Overall, if you're looking for a nail polish remover that is decent, this is good for it's simple and clean packaging, very little product is wasted!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by roor84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Omg, best nail polish remover. Pricy yes but i always buy it from Ulta and i almost always have a coupon. Worth every single penny.