September 30, 2014 | 1228 users online

Nails - Zoya - Remove + Nail Polish Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by rburney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Expensive, but I love this stuff! Smells as good as a nail polish remover can smell and removes well without being as harsh as acetone. You may need to put in a little elbow grease for shimmery polishes and Minx-like stickers, but the lack of smell and harsh results makes up for that. As other reviewers have noted the bottle could be improved, but this is the only polish I've found being retailed in a pump top bottle. I wish more brick-and-mortar retailers would carry the liter size.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Fluffysealion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite nail polish remover. Removes nail polish really quick. Large glitters are still a bit difficult to remove but I haven't found a nail polish that can remove large glitters easily yet.

The smell is weird initially, but after a few minutes on the nails, it has a really lovely scent.

My only complaint is the bottle. There is a pump on the top of the bottle, with a concave in it. After pumping the liquid up the tube, it will pool in the concave. The problem with this is that if you press down hard, the liquid splashes droplets everywhere, and you do not want to waste this expensive product. The only way I find to avoid the splashing is to gently press down on the pump while twisting slightly. The other problem is that sometimes the pump pumps out too much liquid, and I can't put it back in the bottle. The liquid also dries really quickly on a cotton pad so there is a lot of wastage.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by seoulsweets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Hands down the best smelling nail polish I've ever used. It still has that nail-polishy scent but not as bad.

For the price and quality, I think it's definitely worth it. However, this remover dries on the cotton pad/ball really quickly compared to others. I have to use it quickly or pump more on to the cotton.

Still worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ParPari

Expensive but truly the best nail polish remover that there is :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Jhereg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This takes off polish faster and more easily than anything else I've ever used. Works on glitter really well too.

Seems pretty gentle on hands and nails.

I like the smell (sort of lavendar and chemical and flower all mixed together) but it's really quite strong, and I wish it wasn't.

The only thing I really don't like is the delivery system. It's messy, hard to control the amount, and if the bottle tips over, you will have a mess on your hands. Terrible idea unless you are actually sitting at a nail station.

I have been using this for about a year and gone through several bottles and will continue to repurchase unless I am convinced into trying something better, but that will be hard to do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Simlpy have loved and used this nail polish remover for years ever since I found out about Zoya, loving all things nails, especially such an eco friendly line. I have tried every nail product out there and this one really does make a difference. Full of good ingredients that effectively remove polish and leave nails in good health. Smells great as a plus and love the pump bottle. I do have pure acetone on hand for correcting polish lines with a brush and really tough glitter polishes but Zoya is my go to. One of a kind sadly unlike their base and tops coats etc which worked horribly considering how good their polishes have been for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:37:00 AM More reviews by fashionfreak678

Pricey but so worth it. It improved the condition of my nails and it actually removes polish more effectively than cheap regular acetone or non-acetone removers. The lavender scent is alright, pretty strong and lingers even after washing hands. The packaging is great, it was kind of confusing to me at first how to open it but otherwise I love that it's spill-proof!

I purchase the 8 fl oz bottle at Ulta for $6.50 after using the $3.50 off $10 coupon. Recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never thought something as simple as a nail polish remover would work so well. Seems to prolong the wear a bit if I use it before applying polish. My nails seem stronger too. This also smells better than standard cheapie polish remover. I got a small bottle free with my order, if I remember correctly its a bit spendy so I probably wouldn't repurchase unless there was a sale/promotion..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by subtleclues

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product on accident. I was grocery shopping, probably at Whole Foods, and needed remover so I just grabbed whatever I could I find. I did think it was expensive at the time. However, after using this consistently I find it so much better than regular store polish. I love the packaging and how it isn't harsh on my nails or fingers. I also use it to clean my nails before painting. I just ran out and bought a 32oz refill bottle for less than $30 on Amazon. I won't be going back to generic remover.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by littlemj

I recently started going on a manicure kick this year, and I would use pure acetone to quickly remove polish.. probably after about 5x of this, my nails started peeling! I had never experienced that in my life.. the tips were seperating and peeling in layers (though I've always had thin, bendy weak nails.. but not peeling!).

After perusing the nail boards, sounds like pure acetone could do this.. so after chopping off all my tips.. and using the Zoya Remove now for the past few mani's, I don't see this happening anymore. Definitely the Remove isn't as quick as pure acetone, but anything is better than peeling nails!!!

I've been cutting in some acetone and glycerine, and when my mini Remove bottle is empty, I'm going to do the DIY version you see on the net and try that next.