April 19, 2014 | 1652 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Weleda - Calendula Baby Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2007 11:01:00 AM More reviews by bruner3

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has been great for my kids this summer. Their skin was so dry from swimming in the pool every day and my youngest, who has extremely sensitive skin, had a bad reaction to a new sunscreen. This lotion helped calm their itchy, dry skin and replenshed the moisture so their skin was so soft and smooth. There was also no crying that the lotion was stinging their delicate skin which was a problem I had with other lotions. I don't find the lotion too runny but it is a bit on the greasy/oily side when first applied (which is the only reason I gave it 4 lippies). But once it sinks in the results are very worth it. For adult skin, I could see where this would be too heavy as a facial moisturizer especially in warm weather.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2007 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Fit42

I absolutely love this product!!!! It is one if the best body moisturizers I have ever used. I am partial to Weleda's Body Oils and this lotion impressed me even more. It's very thin, easy to apply, and the scent is herbal-y (Calendula). It soothes, locks in, and softens my skin so nicely! like a sheen of silk lays upon my legs! love love love it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2006 1:47:00 AM More reviews by kinghin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i find this lotion very runny but greasy. i can still my skin is sticky after i apply this lotion for hours. without reading its ingredients (calendula flowers, etc), i can find similar lotions for a much cheaper price but without such greasy-ness.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2006 2:38:00 PM More reviews by carinasfashion

I have used before Weleda Calendula Baby Cream and I absolutely love it. I've used it on my hands, legs and even undereye. Beautiful. The lotion though was a disappointment. It was so runny and didn't seem to moisturize that well, I used it on my legs first and after few days I developed some pumps. Then I used it on my chest and back, same thing I broke out. Too bad, this is the only Weleda product I've used which doesn't get 5 lippies from me and I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2006 7:32:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

A yummy-smelling lotion with a high oil content. I like this nearly as much as anything I have used thus far, incl. Avene Cold Cream Lotion, Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter, and like the fact that it is all natural. A bit runny, and tending to stickiness if you use too much. Make sure you shake well before using to mix the ingredients. Decent price too. EDIT: This was too heavy for my face. In fact, I am finding it a little too oily and sticky for even body use and probably would not buy again. I find the Weleda Body Oils less greasy, if that makes sense.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2006 6:12:00 AM More reviews by fruchttasche

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great body lotion for normal to dry skin. It smells nice (like calendula), is very pleasant to apply (a bit runny texture), and leaves the skin baby soft. I am very impressed by the quality of weleda products: natural ingredients, environment friendly packaging (although a bit unpractical sometimes), and good price (especially in europe).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2006 7:12:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a silky lotion that feels great on my legs after i shave. a bit too greasy for a facial lotion--but GREAT for body. It leaves a sexy glisten on the skin too :) It smells a lot like calendula, but DH loves that, so it's all good :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2006 1:47:00 AM More reviews by bkurant

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I found it on sale at the local Vitamin Shoppe. Read the ingredients and liked what I saw. But the best part came when I brought it home and tried it. What a wonderful find - pleasant smell, absorbs fast and leaves my skin 'baby-soft'.
Another nice thing about it - the bottle topper which easily dispenses the lotion without leaking oil all over the bottle.
Glad to see that you guys like this lotion too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2006 2:56:00 PM More reviews by ND_1419

After reading the positive reviews on this lotion I decided to try it for myself. I have very dry skin and it is hard for me to find a moisturizer that works and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I am so glad I decided to buy this because after 2 days my skin felt so soft, and the price was not bad at all. I will definatly buy this again after it runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2005 10:14:00 AM More reviews by makeupmavenn

I bought this for my darling FI who has very sensative, dry skin especially in the winter months. He just walks around scratching from dryness. This has really helped him, and soothes his dry skin. The smell may be a little medicinal, but I really like the way it smells!!