September 23, 2014 | 2065 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have combo skin but it gets more dry then oily. My skin is also super sensitive. It can be red and flakey one day, the next day be oily. The only cleansers I've been able to use have to be oil, frangrance, and dye free which can be hard to find. I was hesitant to try this product but I'm so glad I did! I have been using this for about a month and I've noticed a big difference in my skin! And that's an amazing thing considering I'm in a climate with winter cold air, and lots of dry indoor heat. My skin tone has evened out, it's not dry, and I've been having less breakouts. I use it every morning and I couldn't be happier with the results.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by pandah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great cleanser for removing heavy foundation, it actually gets it all off! Doesn't leave my face feeling smooth but does leave it very clean. It's also great for cleaning make up brushes!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by vymichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser gives your face a "squeaky clean" feeling. It basically strips off all the oil and dirt on your face. This can result in drying of the face.

However, I use this once every two days - not every day because that would be too much for my skin. Even though it's called "Morning Burst" and meant for a wash in the morning, I use it at night because it makes my face pretty red. It does leave you with a refreshing feeling.

My real complaint is the scent. It smells like dish soap and can be unpleasant.

I think I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

This is a pretty okay cleaner. I use this in the morning and it refreshes my skin and gives it a cooling effect. I have been using this since high school and stopped. Then I started using it again and have been repurchasing this many times. I have normal/combo skin. Shiny t-zone and dry cheeks if I don't moisturise. I get afraid of trying new products because I'm not sure how my skin will react. I get pimples every now and then due to TOM, hormones and if in not eating right lol

This cleaner does a good job and waking your skin up and removing traces of makeup since I take the majority of my makeup off with a makeup wipes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by LillyMash

I have real oily skin and this made it super dry and flakey. Ive never had any facial cleanser dry out my skin before. I don't recommend this and I wont br re-purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by elizaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, I want to say I use this to wash off my face makeup and wash my face in the morning/before I go to bed. I originally bought this because I cannot use exfoliating face wash when I get spray tans, but I ended up really liking this and using it daily! I am definitely a fan of how it's a pump instead of the "tube" style, because it gives me the perfect amount. This facial cleanser gives a very refreshing feel and is great paired with the Clean&Clear dual action moisturizer (in a purple bottle).

Secondly, I want to say that I get a few pimples every now and then, and I have somewhat visible pores (if I were to be wearing no makeup). This really helped unclog my pores a bit and reduce pimples. Again, I also used the moisturizer mentioned above after every use, and that has salicylic acid in it.

This product is very useful and I would recommend it to a friend.

Note: I'm 98% positive that the default picture for this product is the old packaging, so that's why I say it's a pump face wash.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by swaggy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product because it cleans very well but it doesn't really help with your acne and is good if you have oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by darknights

My sister loves this but with my weird skin type it always leaves my face tight afterwards. Still it's very cleansing, rinses off clean, and doesn't have an offensive smell. If your skin is super super oily I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Super refreshing facial cleanser that leaves my face squeaky clean! I have not had a problem with it! Does not dry out y face, does not break me out or anything. It smells nice too!
I think it's a nice simple facial cleanser for every day use! Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Intrigued my packaging and awakening claims, I bought this cleanser. After excitedly trying it for the first time, I wasn't impressed. After through ing washing and drying my face my face was mostly sticky, with little smooth spots. After washing two times more, it finally wasn't sticky. For all the work put in, it's not worth it. Though it did leave my skin smooth, it did only after three washes.