Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

on 9/30/2014 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product. Wish I used it sooner. I had to find a new face cleanser that's safe to use while pregnant. This product cleared my face up n give it a fresh feeling every wash.

on 9/11/2014 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not the best not the worst.
A basic cleanser with scent.
Does not remove makeup well or provide any other benefit. If all you need is a cleanser and don't mind the scent then you might like this

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this about once a week in conjunction with my regular cleanser. It smelled great and I feel like it does revive me in the morning with its citrus-y scent. Towards the end when I was nearing to finishing it, I brought it with me on vacation because mine was in tube form and that was easier to carry. Plus there was so little left, I thought I could finish using it on the trip. That's when I started using it at night as well. It does a good job cleaning off any makeup that my remover wipes didn't. Sometimes I might find one or two beads left on my face even though I thought I had thoroughly rinsed. I didn't find it particularly special. It does what it does and nothing more.

This is the face wash I always come back to. It works great, deep cleans and I love the smell.

on 8/12/2014 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Alliemcontosh is out of her mind. Why do people like her complain about nice scents? I dont care how strong it is, if a scent is good..its good!!!! people have become this picky to complain about a good scent as well?
wooow
anywho
this product is nice for a cleanser,but if you have acne you need to see a dermatologist. Stop relying on drugstore products for good clear skin. My skin is clear with no breakouts, even if I did..I would hop myself on to a dermatologist. I wouldnt spend over $10000000000000 on drugstore cleansers and get mad when they dont work. Take your coins and go to a doctor for your acne. These cleansers are for light issues or for cleansing your skin in the morning. They are not meant to work miracles and cure lumps/bumps coconuts

on 8/8/2014 4:01:00 AM

As a teenager i suffer from acne and acne scarring on an everyday basis; however, my skin got to a point where it was not breaking out and calmed down to an extent where i would get only tiny pimples here and there. I saw this product at Target as i was looking for a cleanser specifically for the mornings that could help me wake up and sort of exfoliate my face as well before i put on make up. The price was fairly affordable and i saw many commercials on t.v. which gravitated me towards the product in the first place. I used it for about a month and my skin got super bad again... i started to break out with huge pimples on my cheeks and it made my skin super gross. To this day i am still recovering from the pimples caused by this product with all the scarring left over-- PLEASE save yourself from buying this product..

Background on my skin type: I have combination/oily skin that is very sensitive and acne prone

on 7/2/2014 12:32:00 AM

Oily/ combination skin, acne prone
I saw the commercial for this, so I figured I would try it.
I liked it, but I dont think I loved it. The pump is great. I find that it's the easiest and cleanest bottle to use. Plus it locks!
When using it, it foams up pretty nicely. The little beads dont pop very well though, so they're basically just chunks in a cleanser.
The smell is very nice, maybe like a citrus? The color is also very bright and appealing to the eye
It does clean my skin, but it doesn't really benefit me positively or negatively.
I would say it's pretty good. Try it, and maybe it will be different for your skin!?

on 6/26/2014 10:25:00 AM

I love that this has a pump, huge bonus for me. Great everyday cleanser (I use it morning and night) it keeps my breakouts controlled and doesn't dry out my skin. The overly citrus scent does get kinda yucky after awhile though.

on 6/7/2014 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I play sports and sweat A LOT this stuff has really helped get rid of my acne. I normally get acne in between my eyebrow and normally don't wear makeup and I found that it really helped. It was only $10 where I live but I also bought the duo nighttime and morning burst duo.

on 5/27/2014 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have fairly bad acne, problematic skin.. I have used this for almost a year now, and this is literally my holy grail face wash. It helps me control my oily skin and it doesn't break me out. Recommend this for people with oily/combination skin. If you have dry skin stay away from this as it is supposed to get rid of it. :) 5/5