July 30, 2014 | 2059 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by elizaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First off, I want to say I use this to wash off my face makeup and wash my face in the morning/before I go to bed. I originally bought this because I cannot use exfoliating face wash when I get spray tans, but I ended up really liking this and using it daily! I am definitely a fan of how it's a pump instead of the "tube" style, because it gives me the perfect amount. This facial cleanser gives a very refreshing feel and is great paired with the Clean&Clear dual action moisturizer (in a purple bottle).

Secondly, I want to say that I get a few pimples every now and then, and I have somewhat visible pores (if I were to be wearing no makeup). This really helped unclog my pores a bit and reduce pimples. Again, I also used the moisturizer mentioned above after every use, and that has salicylic acid in it.

This product is very useful and I would recommend it to a friend.

Note: I'm 98% positive that the default picture for this product is the old packaging, so that's why I say it's a pump face wash.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by swaggy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product because it cleans very well but it doesn't really help with your acne and is good if you have oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by darknights

My sister loves this but with my weird skin type it always leaves my face tight afterwards. Still it's very cleansing, rinses off clean, and doesn't have an offensive smell. If your skin is super super oily I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Super refreshing facial cleanser that leaves my face squeaky clean! I have not had a problem with it! Does not dry out y face, does not break me out or anything. It smells nice too!
I think it's a nice simple facial cleanser for every day use! Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Intrigued my packaging and awakening claims, I bought this cleanser. After excitedly trying it for the first time, I wasn't impressed. After through ing washing and drying my face my face was mostly sticky, with little smooth spots. After washing two times more, it finally wasn't sticky. For all the work put in, it's not worth it. Though it did leave my skin smooth, it did only after three washes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by breandalc

very refreshing

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by martel92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I will start off this review by saying that I don't have problems with acne and therefore only need a cleanser to prevent and clear up minor blemishes. That said this product is pretty good. It does have an odd scent and somewhat thick consistency, but it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. Overall, it's not the best cleanser I have ever used, but it is good and I would buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by NicxNicolee

This product smells like Dish Soap. Like those scented Orange dish soaps. I bought this because a Youtuber said that it worked really well and this was on sale for $4.99 and it comes with a small tube of Moisturizing gel. Both made my face flakier and a lot more dry than usual. Packaging is great because it has a Pump and it locks but it's just too harsh on my Face and I don't think the beads do anything. And the scent really bothers me :\ But the Moisturizing Gel though, it smells wonderful but just like the cleanser, it just doesn't work and it made my Face super dry.

Pros:
1. The Pump and it Locks
2. It comes with a Small tube of Hydrating Gel

Cons:
1. Made my Face flakier and drier than ever
2. It smells like Dish soap which bothers me a lot
3. Hydrating Gel stings on the face
4. It's slippery on the face when I try to rinse it off

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Dcyrly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While this product wasn't expensive, i rated it as too expensive. I got it for about $8 and i thought that was fine but it didn't do much for my skin. I found that it didn't seem to absorb into my pores or do much of what was advertised, and i hated the smell. Thumbs down. Go with nuetrogena.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

This cleanser sells for $7 at Walgreens, CVS, or Target. It is useful for those who want to prevent acne break outs or with minimal acne. Not really a product that is going to give you that major transformation, just for minor acne and blemishes. For that purpose, it definitely works. It will tinge a bit on lathering your face and dry out acne.

It really smells like citrus, in a good way. It will wake you up in the morning and leave you feeling fresh.

Now for the CONS, I don't like some of the ingredients being Sodium Laureth Sulfate and TALC!!! In studies referenced, talc is associated with lung cancer, skin cancer,and ovarian cancer.

Cons outweigh the pros, I do not recommend this product due to talc content. With so many other comparable cleansers on the market, it is not necessary to wash my face with TALC every morning.