November 20, 2014 | 2022 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by ASPERGIRL

I like these kind of scents. This one is like a cinnamon roll. It is perfect for Winter time and at Christmas parties and Christmas morning. Maybe even Thanksgiving. These lotions have awesome fragrances that last a long time on my fair normal skin. Will definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

I like this scent. I didn't for awhile... but then a co-worker of mine came back from Costa Rica with a great tan and wearing this scent. And for some reason, I immediatley had a whole other view of it. I think it's sexy and a bit of a 'good girl bad girl' scent. Men also love vanilla and seem to really notice when I wear this scent. I wear this all year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This, along with Japanese cherry blossom, are my two favorite Bath and Body Works lotions. I can't get enough of this stuff! Absolutely amazing scent. The name is very fitting. It's a strong vanilla scent with some florals in the mix. I also own the shower gel and body spray. The great thing is that Bath and Body Works always has sales so you can pick this up for a bargain. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by SarahLee0465

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh my goodness, this smells sooo good!! The formula isn't too thick nor is it too light, it's perfect! The smell, well it's fantastic! I paid around 11$ Canadian for mine. The packaging is nice not too fancy or anything. Over all great product. The smell stay on your body for a LONG time! So if your sensitive to smell a little goes a long way, I guess.
- Sarah

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smell brings back so many memories :)
Am I the only one who actually doesn't mind the "new formula"? To be honest I've never smelled the old formula, so I can't compare.
Yeah, it has a slight plasticy scent, but it's delicate enough that it gets mixed in with the vanilla sugar. This is such a warm, comforting scent that lasts for quite a while.
It's not the most moisturizing lotion I've ever used, but it still does a pretty good job. Great for the price. Bath and Body Works have the best smelling products <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 6:03:00 AM More reviews by sha2702

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this product !!!!
because i have a fair normal to dry skin, this lotion really moist my body skin and it stay for a whole day !!!!
and because the lovely smell, i don't even need to apply parfume anymore !!!
so far, the best body lotion for me..

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 6:02:00 AM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion. The scent of vanilla is ever lasting, the scent stays from the time I apply it to the time I shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Precila101

I use this plus their body gel, and it smells great. I am always sniffing my skin after applying it on. My mom thinks I am a lunatic doing that, but I can't resist!!!! This lotion gives me smooth skin, like a baby's butt, and I often inhale it, (I know not right thing to do) but vanilla scents are so irresistible!!! Totally buying again!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

The old formula of this lotion is great! It smells very close to the shower gel and spray. The new formula stinks! Literally! It smells like plastic mixed with a very unnatural vanilla. I thought it was just my small travel sized lotion, until my friend had the large lotion and I smelled hers and it was exactly like mine. I hate the new formula! BRING BACK THE OLD FORMULA!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be honest , there are better lotions out there. For the price, this isn't really worth it. The scent is amazing -- a sugary vanilla glaze, with hints of brown sugar; It's long lasting. But really, the scent is what makes the product. The lotion aspect is average at best. It's light, like most of Bath & Body Works' lotions, and absorbs quickly. However, it doesn't moisturize well; You'll soon feel the lotion wear off. Dry skin won't get a treat from this. Perhaps those with normal skin will like this best, but I don't see it doing much besides being a pretty smelling product. Overall, the quality is cheaper than the price.