October 31, 2014 | 779 users online

Brows - Elizabeth Arden - Dual Perfection Brow Shaper and Eye Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by sevie125

I don't like my brows to look very harsh, so I gave this brow shaper a go and I loved it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by happywoman28

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've had my little compact of this in blond for about eight years, purchased on eBay on a whim. I put it away for a couple of years and for the past year have been using it again. It really does the job. It's such a soft powder and the tiny angled brush it comes with is nice too.
I honestly can't say I have ever been disappointed in an Elizabeth Arden product. This brand makes ones like Smashbox look like bad drugstore makeup.
I have dark brows, very course, and they grow like weeds and I have to trim them every week. I now have little bald patches and this fills them in very naturally. I can also draw them slightly higher with this or make them look fuller and it's a very soft natural look. I just wish it was a bit more taupey rather than a gold or neutral, yellow blond but that's really nit picking as this is the best out there probably.
Forget about this as eyeliner! I never tried it but who would want a yellow blond eyeliner which goes on as softly as this? But for brows this is the one to get. It will last me the rest of my life. Been using it every day for over a year now and have barely made a dent in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by RogueBeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If I lost all my make-up, this would be the first thing I would have to replace ASAP! It is by far the most reliable, long lasting and easy to use product I have tried. I work in make-up and in the past I have sent people away from my counter to find this product, because whatever I was selling was not worthy and I knew this was better.

I bought my first one when I was 20 years old, and the only reason I had to buy another one was because I lost it. That was a sad,sad day ladies! This stuff lasts forever, it's a wonder Arden makes any money on it. Usually when companies have something that works this well they discontinue it for something we'll have to buy every other month. Fingers crossed this never gets the boot, and if it does I'm going to stage a protest for sure. You know and judging by all the positive reviews here I'm sure I could count on some people joining me.

The only complaint I have is I do think the brush included is a little lame, but I bought the Anastasia Brow Brush #17A (if they still make it) and it works well with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Phyrne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A complete stranger once complimented me on my "Audrey-Hepburn-brows" when I was wearing this. I have the shade 01 soft blonde, bought it almost 3 years ago and haven`t even reached the bottom yet.
I never used this product as an eyeliner though. The shade accentuates and shapes but not blatantly so. You can achieve a subtle, natural result - which I think is rarely the case with brow products. The accompanying hard-bristled flat brush is the perfect tool. The look gets even more polished if you finish off with a translucent brow gel. Absolutely rewarding investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Addismax

I have nothing to compare this to. I use it everyday, have for years, same compact. Its the one thing I never go without. My eyebrows are normal, nothing bad, nothing great, this just gives them a bit of definition. The only reason I would buy another one is if I lost it. I cannot imagine using the whole compact in a lifetime.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by RenMar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product for years. It fills in my brows perfectly and I do not feel that my face is done until I use this. What a difference this makes and it is so easy to use. I use the Blond shade. Would recommend to try this!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by pupster

If anyone knows how to use powder on thin eyebrows without them looking really fake and madeup, please tell me:) Purchased blonde, as suggested by the SA, under artificial light this looked too ginger/orangey not good:( Difficult application, the included brush is no good. The container is hard to open, you really have to use your nails. This can also be used damp as an eyeliner, but again the eyeliner brush included is useless and once you wet the powder, it gets kind of messy. The blonde color did not show up as a liner on my coloring, but may work on a much fairer person. For the price you do get a lot of product so it would last a long time, but overall I was disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by sardav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product in sable, I do think it may have been a bit light for my skin complexion. I did like the brush and the texture of the powder and that it applied the brow colour finely, the colour just didnt quite look like the brown/brunette I expected. It does also say you can use it as a eye liner, I did try this but it doesnt last that long. The eye brow does last.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by satellitedreams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Hw did I ever use a brow pencil when I knew about this stuff? I have really blonde eyebrows, and I could never find my perfect shade. I let my co-worker talk me into this stuff tonight and I am more than pleased! The blonde is perfect for me. I also love the compact it comes in!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by makeupcase

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I have used this for years!! It's a little on the pricey side for me....but mine has lasted for years which makes up for it by far. The blond is the perfect shade and it creates opaque brows without looking artificial!!!

One my top pics!