April 18, 2014 | 1903 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam V

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great matte shine,a nd a matching viva gam V lipglass. This is not imited edition, it's a long lasting wite pearly color witha hint of ink, perfect for a day out and my lip-tone not my hg, but I'm glad I baught it without regrets, perfect on anyone I'd even say, celebriteis wear it that's their secret

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty lipstick, it is one of my favorites! I love my bright lipsticks, but sometimes I don't want to wear much on my lips and this is what I wear. It is a sheer light pink with a subtle brown undertone and gorgeous multi-dimensional shimmer. It's one of the most flattering lipsticks I've seen, and it would look great on everybody. Lustre finishes remind me a lot of lip gloss, and this is my favorite "lip gloss" to wear, it's just in lipstick form, and that is a plus for me. Another reason I love this lipstick so much is because all the profit goes to charity. I will always repurchase this lipstick!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

::yawn:: this lipstick is a total snoozefest, the most it does is gives my lips a little tiny bit of boring neutral shimmer, it's too close to my natural lipcolor and not in a good way-- in a "what is the point of even putting this on" way.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gorgeous lip color for everyday!!!! Its got a shimmery/luster finish and lasts pretty long on my lips!!! I love the pink-toned nude color is gorgeous and goes with my NC25 skin perfectly!!! I can do a smokey eye and put this on my lippies!!! Perfect for all occasions!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by MakeupKidd09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently just purchased this lipstick and OMG all I can say is I'm in love. I use to pass by this lipstick and go for bright colors like Pink Noveau and Show Orchid. But this time around Viva Glam V caught my eye.

It's the perfect blend of pink, gold bronze, coral and mauve for all skintones from fair to my NC35 skin to even darker tones. It gives your lips that desired Victoria Secret rosy lip. add whirl or dervish lip liner and Viva Glam VI lipglass and your lips are complete.

Will def re-purchase when I run out plus since its a Viva Glam product (all proceeds donated to MAC Aids Fund) I actually feel good about purchasing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Nurhidayah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

A lustre lipstick from MAC. I am NC 30-35 and I feel that this is quite a decent colour if I do not want much attention of my lips but I still want some colour.

Perfect colour for formal makeup (if I want to look sophisticated and professional). I like my bright lip colours and hence I feel that this does not really draws attention much to the lips. It is the perfect lipstick for everyday too.

Has slight shimmer in this but once on lips, it is not really noticeable, Just gives off sheen to the lips and make them look plumper due to the slight shimmer in this. Very moisturising because it is a lustre. Lasts on my lips for about 3 hours before it started to fade. When the colour fades, the shimmer is more noticeable. Will not repurchase because Mac has a variety of lipsticks and I want to try others. This is definitely a good product but I am not madly in love with it. Just a good to have lipstick for me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great all around lip pie. Goes with every situation, and pretty much every look. I wore this on my wedding day, I had a MAC Mua get me all pimped out for my special day and I fell in love right away. I have been wearing this go-to shhade every since. Very versatile. Most worn lipstick out of my entire collection. Not quite a match for my lips, that's honey love by Mac, but this takes it up a notch with the perfect amount of sheen. Agree that the texture is strange when you apply it from the tube, but it feels great on.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by rhody

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is about the only pale lipstick that does not wash me out. I won't comment on the colour because hundreds of other posts have done that. What I like about it is the texture. It somehow manages to feel good on my lips while having a slight dryness to it that, I think, gives it good staying power. This does not look or feel glossy, nor is it matte. It's just a great texture and consistency.
If I ever got through the maybe 75 lipsticks I have, I'd repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by channelalice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my go to MLBB (my lips but better) lipstick. For reference, i'm a NC 20 (winter) and NC 25 (summer).
Some people wonder what's so special about this lipstick. Well, IMO it adds the perfect amount of pigmentation to your lips, it's moisturizing, goes on smoothly without lip balm, and just gives that healthy sheen to your lips. it's like bronzer on pale skin. Oh, and btw, i love how i can apply this without a mirror haha!
I've seen posts talking about how it has a weird texture when applying. Yes, it does go on a bit...sandy? wait that's not the word. it goes on a bit rough, as if the surface of the lipstick is not flat. but i promise it does not irritate the lips. you can feel it but it's very creamy and soothing. you see sparkles on the lipstick but no chunkies on your lips after application.

I am always so proud to purchase the viva glam v as im knowing that when i'm looking good, mac is also donating my money :)

Definitely a rec!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Besides midimauve, this is one of my favorite lippies!!! I love this lipstick as an everyday lippie, as well as an "I'm everything you need and more!" lipstick. It looks great with any liner, cork, hodgepodge, plum, etc., or even alone. It's a pinky brown that anyone can wear. It's def worth the splurge, because 100% of the proceeds go to H.IV./AIDS Research. Finally, a lippie anyone can feel proud about.