MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass

4.5

on 10/5/2013 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Yes it's sticky, yes it will transform your lips into a magnetic board, but who cares when it looks so good? I certainly don't!

This is THE lip color that goes with everything. It's a neutral pinky brown and it looks fabulous on the lips. It also one of those colors that really make the lips look bigger. If you have one color to buy in your life, this is it!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I know the name of this is Viva Glam V, but really they should have called it Duct Tape because this gloss fixes darn near everything. Lipstick too bright? Layer VGV on top to tone it down. Too dry? Too boring? Not even sure what the issue is? VGV ON TOP. Until I stop making bad color choices in my lip products, I will be a fan of VGV. So (uh) I hope they continue making this for yeeeeeeeeeeears to come. :)

on 12/10/2012 6:48:00 PM

my all time favorite!

on 9/26/2012 3:06:00 PM

LOVE this! Color is subtle, perfect for every day. I appreciate that it doesn't have glitter... as my lips are getting older, glitter seems to get stuck in the lines of my lips- not pretty! This adds sheen and a mlbb tone... I just love it. The tube is SMALL... wish the packaging was bigger, particularly for the price.

on 7/26/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ugh. My boyfriend wouldn't kiss me when I had it on, and I can't say I blame him. The texture is so sticky that it's a real turn off for me.

That said, I like the color. It doesn't wash me out, or have a matronly look to it, but it's still a nice medium-dark neutral.

on 7/19/2012 12:40:00 AM

Wow this really is a gorgeous color and it seems to be extremely universal. Im sure every girl could wear this one!

I have very very pale skin (nc5 or lighter), blonde hair blue eyes yellow/neutral undertones and this darkens up my lips to a very natural neutral pinkish color!! I love it! Staying power is great. Smell is like faint vanilla (yummy)

Once I have money in a month or two Im going to try another color :) This is my first mac lipglass! My other favorite lip gloss is the lancome lip laque fever in 'pink dimension'.

on 6/28/2012 6:50:00 PM

LOVE THIS GLOSS
I went to the mac counter and asked for a nude that was not pink - The MA handed me this one. The MA was super rude by the way...was it because i am over 25 years old? I don't know but left dillards and went to the mac store in the mall where the MA was much nicer and very helpful.

Anywho... this is an amazing gloss with the perfect blend of color for a nude lip. I have pretty pale skin so i didn't want something that was too pale and would wash me out. Love how moisturizing it is and the staying power!

Avid fan of mac lipglass!!!

on 6/20/2012 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this color!!! I wear it alone, or over lipstick. I only wish the tube was bigger!

on 3/19/2012 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I hate this gloss. It's so sticky and makes my lips peel. The color is okay, but so not worth it for the quality. Definitely won't repurchase.

on 3/17/2012 4:06:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This "neutral pink" is brilliant. It adds a depth and pop to the lips. The color is a little different from the Viva Glam V lipstick, but it is just as wearable and pretty. (The lipstick is a little rosier in color.) This can be as "everyday" as it can be made "glamorous". Just change up the eyes. This is a versatile, wearable, FABULOUS shade. And all for a great cause. Highly recommended.

Recommended for Medium Skin