December 22, 2014 | 1851 users online

Bronzers - Jane - Oil-Free Bronzing Powder - 07 Sunkissed Bronze [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict02

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOO MUCH! I like the pigmentation the color is not so shimmery I contour with it. It is my first bronzer ever. Overall it's just GREAT! I highly reccommend this bronzer.. Im a NC37 skin color and would like to use other brands, but I could never get the right color. If any one has the same skintone and a good high end bronzer please let me know.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by jaycequeli

I LOVE this bronzer!! I , too, tried it after watching x-teeener use it repeatedly. I use a Sonia Kashuk blush brush to apply and use a light hand to contour my cheeks mostly. Lately, I find myself using it on the rest of my face 'cause it just gives my skin such a healthy glow. It blends beautifully with no streaks; the shimmer is just fine in my opinion, not over the top. I tried a physician's formula bronzer ($14) but it made my skin look dirty and didn't blend well. I'm definitely sticking with my Jane bronzer. It's just so easy to use and soooo affordable for me. And most of all, I love the way it makes me look!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wasn't too sure if bronzers would be good for me...but I decided to try one out after seeing xteener on youtube use it in her tutorial. I applied this and I loved it!!! It wasn't too orange-y looking on me nor did it look dirty. There is shimmer in this product, which is ok since its not annoying me that much. This would be great to use in the spring and summer time because it does give you that sunkissed look. Overall great product and considering the price, what a steal!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Itai

This is my favorite bronzer ! It gives me just the right sunkissed look. I don't use the brush that comes with it. I use a big blush brush and it gives my a nice glow that is really natural. There is a little bit of shimmer to it, but not that much so it's still really natural. I definitely recommend this for light to medium skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by piyopiyo127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i also love physicians formula bronzers but this is cheaper and with the right brush (the one included is crap) is really looks nice and not orangey or dirty at all. the lasting power is not that great tho, but then again either was the physicians formula (albeit a little better). but for so cheap who could complain? :) def worth the buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by booboo27

I got this bronzer probably about 1 and a half months ago since spring season is almost over. And I have to say, this bronzer is awesome for $4 only!!! FOUR BUCKS for this huge pan of bronzer, that works DECENT!!!! okay, its not the best. I still prefer Physicians Formula bronzer which I paid more than $10 for... and it is tinier than Jane.
Anyways I have this this big fluffy brush that I use to put this bronzer on my legs. its great!, gives you that sheer tan (not orange-y but more like i've-been-out-in-the-sun-lately type of look)... it's great give it a try!!! i think i'm gonna be sticking to this one from now on until a cheaper better version comes up ofcourse! =)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by nebulus

They only come in 3 shades and so not everyone can find the right shade for them. I got the middle shade and it's way too dark for my skin (I am asian). It made me look dirty (not in the sexy way), bruised and aged.

Also, it doesn't blend at all (I use my own blush brush, not the useless one that comes with it). It just leaves a stripe on my face once I put it on. Useless.

Since it has lots of glitter in it, I tried to use it as an eyeshadow the other day. The color didn't suit me, but I can imagine it can be used as an e/s color for someone else.

The only thing I like about it is the packaging, very durable and expensive feeling.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 12:19:00 PM More reviews by sweetie02

I like how this actually gives me a sunkissed look. I have fair asian skin (NC25/30), and thought this would be way too dark on me. But with the help of a soft blush brush, it actually gives me a natural glow. The only thing I don't like about this bronzer is that it doesn't seem to be pressed well, so even with a soft touch of the brush it would get a bit messy. For this reason I don't think I'll repurchase, but other than that a great CHEAP bronzer!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 11:55:00 AM More reviews by mochaholic

I got this b/c it's on clearance at Walgreens and I kinda wanted a new bronzer. I love the color and it makes my skin look smooth and sun-kissed, but I can't stand the sparkles. It's not even like micro-shimmer, it's almost like glitter. If you like sparkles and glitter, this would be great, but since I have oily skin I don't like to make my face glisten even more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by wiccawonder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't want to give this bronzer a low rating just because it wasn't my color. This bronzer is very pretty and I'm sure it would work on a lighter skinned person but if your NC45 or darker skip it. The only thing that showed up was shimmer and I already have enough shimmer powders. So I will return this to Walgreens.