Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 1/9/2015 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I loved the look of this mascara, but I had a bad reaction with it. Not too long after I put it on, my eyes started watering and stinging. It smelled like ammonia. I got one from Ulta, took it back and got one at the grocery store. I took it back to see if waterproof was better, but it wasn't. I can't test durability because my eyes watered horrendously.

The small time it was on though, I liked it a lot. It's one of those your lashes, but better. Virtually clump free and brush on incredibly smooth.

Just like it is named, gives you fuller and longer lashes, but with a softer look.

on 1/8/2015 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my go-to day to day mascara. It does what Tarte's "Lights Camera Lashes" does, but for like- 6 dollars. I must recommend the waterproof over the regular simply because the waterproof holds my lash curl VERY well, for almost until I remove the mascara. It doesn't make my lashes crunchy (which is amazing for something to hold a curl). And my lashes look SO long! This mascara highlights every lash, and makes them longer. By far a favorite in my collection. It's the reason I will not repurchase Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes.

on 12/17/2014 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I really love this mascara! I wear it almost every single day because it is a very natural, everyday- looking mascara. I go to a school which is quite strict on makeup, but with this mascara, I can easily get away with it. It enhances my eyelashes and makes them look a bit longer and fuller, without making them look crunchy or anything else. This mascara does not clump at all and you can achieve different lengths and volume. This isn't the most waterproof mascara and it will smudge after a while of wear, which is why I only wear it on my top eyelashes. On my bottom lashes, I usually wear my "Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara", which has also worked wonders for me.

Overall, I really like this mascara and will recommend it to other people. (:

on 12/5/2014 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got this mascara for 1/2 price at Chemist Warehouse, which only set me back $7.5 AUD.

I chose this because it defines and lengthens lashes without the classic crunchy, sticky feel of dried mascara. You can switch it up and create a natural look or a more dramatic look depending on the amount of coats you apply, which is fantastic. (All without clumping!) I find it holds my lashes in a curl nicely and holds up fairly well through an 8 hour day of wear.

There isn't any noticable smell with this mascara (to me, it smells feintly of oil). The bristles on the wand are somewhat bushy and good for volumising.

My one and only big complaint with this is that it does smudge (despite the waterproof label) especially with my lower lashes, leaving a visible black tinge along the bottom of my eye.
But other than that, it's pretty cool.

on 11/5/2014 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have long lashes, but lack thickness and density. This mascara makes them look a little fuller without being clumpy. I think most of all, I like the chunky brush.

on 10/19/2014 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I was not so happy with this mascara. Application is good, and I don't get much clumping. But it smudges beneath my eyes after a few hours. After wearing it each day for the past week, I've been disappointed many times upon seeing my raccoon eyes in the bathroom mirror. I won't purchase this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Classic amazing mascara. You can't go wrong with it! It's exactly true to it's name.

on 10/11/2014 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I bought this waterproof mascara for a specific reason. I want to wear a little bit of makeup even though I have been sick for a long time and need to take small naps throughout the day.

I thought waterproof mascara might not be as crumbly and smear during a nap. Some waterproof mascaras are worse than their non-waterproof counterparts. Full 'n' Soft does really well with staying on and not crumbling off - probabably because it leaves your lashes soft even after you apply several coats. (I hate those crumbles that get in your eyes and irritate!)

It's like the mascara becomes part of your lashes until you take it off. The kicker is that it is so much like your lashes that you aren't going to get any dramatic results with this mascara. The results are a very natural look even after several coats (I would like a little more oomph). But it allows me to wear mascara without the mess and eye irritation even though I have to rest a lot.

on 9/27/2014 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is my go to. It's not too drying on my eyes and is great for everyday use.

Pros
- holds curl very well
- separates lashes
- no visible clumping
- adds volume
- not drying or irritating (to my personal body everyone is different)

Cons
- bottle doesn't last very long (barely meets 3 months)
- not a dark black more natural black
- wears off tips of lashes during day sometimes need to reapply
(wears off at about 6 hrs)

Overall I love it and use it every day

on 9/24/2014 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara! It gives great, natural length, black lashes and makes my lashes less crispy than other mascaras do! I notice that on the occasion it does smudge under my lashes, but I love that it's natural yet nice! I'm not sure about the volume, but I prefer lengthened lashes than volumised lashes.

The only problem is it's almost $20 in Australia and we don't have coupons, but waiting for great sales can always do the trick!