Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I love love this mascara! I just picked one up today and the price is right an this is the best I've tried.I love how its waterproof so during the Summer when Im out and in the pool I dont have to worry about it coming off at all.It gives you a nice lash look and it looks natural and gives a lot of length! It Doesnt smudge and goes on soft like it says! It wont leave your eyelashes brittle and it has vitamin e so it moisturizes your lashes.I totally reccomend! This is THE one.

on 3/15/2015 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i have nothing bad to say about this mascara. all of the rave reviews are true, this really is an incredible product. my lashes stay long and curled all day, then wash off easy with my oil cleanse. i cant believe i took so long to try this but it will always be a staple for me!!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

my HG mascara. This works wonderssssss. I don't even know how many tubes of this I purchased since I always go back to this when new mascaras don't work out.

I am obsessed with mascara and have yet to find one that I love.. Until now. Who would have thought a Maybelline one. I have tried high end mascaras but grew tire of spending the money. I have tried the best of the best OTC, I finally decided to look on here to get some opinions and I bought Full n soft..
I absolutely LOVE it. It doesn't make your lashes look spidery and it actually IS soft and not all hard and clumpy.. I just tested out waterproof part and took a shower. My more expensive ones would run or flake in the shower. This one was perfecttttt even when I washed my face. I really love it because it has that false lashes fullness and it looks amazing. I love it so much!!!
Totally recommend this mascara!!

on 1/28/2015 7:31:00 AM

When I bought this mascara I was mainly looking for something with an easy to control wand, as with my old ones I kept accidentally poking myself in the eye. My very first impression was how soft my eyelashes felt after I put it on. They felt, well, soft and natural really! I didn't poke myself in the eye either! The wand is really easy to control; I can easy apply onto both my top and bottom lashes.

I also think that this mascara suits me the best out of all my other mascaras. I don't know if its the wand or the formula, but it really brightens up my eyes and looks really natural. It's also very waterproof, and doesn't budge at all during the day. When taking my makeup off I have to remember to concentrate on my lashes to get it off, which I see as a good thing. I can find a single fault with this mascara. I won't even bother looking for anything else!

on 1/9/2015 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I loved the look of this mascara, but I had a bad reaction with it. Not too long after I put it on, my eyes started watering and stinging. It smelled like ammonia. I got one from Ulta, took it back and got one at the grocery store. I took it back to see if waterproof was better, but it wasn't. I can't test durability because my eyes watered horrendously.

The small time it was on though, I liked it a lot. It's one of those your lashes, but better. Virtually clump free and brush on incredibly smooth.

Just like it is named, gives you fuller and longer lashes, but with a softer look.

on 1/8/2015 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This waterproof formula lasted through my tears, was great for separation. Pretty good for length. Volume lovers, don't bother!

on 12/17/2014 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I really love this mascara! I wear it almost every single day because it is a very natural, everyday- looking mascara. I go to a school which is quite strict on makeup, but with this mascara, I can easily get away with it. It enhances my eyelashes and makes them look a bit longer and fuller, without making them look crunchy or anything else. This mascara does not clump at all and you can achieve different lengths and volume. This isn't the most waterproof mascara and it will smudge after a while of wear, which is why I only wear it on my top eyelashes. On my bottom lashes, I usually wear my "Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara", which has also worked wonders for me.

Overall, I really like this mascara and will recommend it to other people. (:

on 12/5/2014 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got this mascara for 1/2 price at Chemist Warehouse, which only set me back $7.5 AUD.

I chose this because it defines and lengthens lashes without the classic crunchy, sticky feel of dried mascara. You can switch it up and create a natural look or a more dramatic look depending on the amount of coats you apply, which is fantastic. (All without clumping!) I find it holds my lashes in a curl nicely and holds up fairly well through an 8 hour day of wear.

There isn't any noticable smell with this mascara (to me, it smells feintly of oil). The bristles on the wand are somewhat bushy and good for volumising.

My one and only big complaint with this is that it does smudge (despite the waterproof label) especially with my lower lashes, leaving a visible black tinge along the bottom of my eye.
But other than that, it's pretty cool.

on 11/5/2014 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have long lashes, but lack thickness and density. This mascara makes them look a little fuller without being clumpy. I think most of all, I like the chunky brush.

Popular Mascaras