Bourjois Liner Stylo & Taille mine

3.8

on 3/3/2007 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The best black eyeliner I have used (and I have used a lot - I never leave the house without a good smearing of kohl on!!) so far. Stays on for ages, 'self sharpening' (well, as close as it gets; I always lose my sharpener but this doesn't give that pointy sharpened pencil effect I like to use sometimes), quite easy to apply, doesn't irritate my inner eyelid. A bit of a pain to remove though - it really does stay put. Little pricey as you don't get much in the pencil but a bit more economic than a pencil as you don't waste what's in the tube by sharpening it. Widely available but tends to sell out quick in the UK; there's been many a time I've popped out to get some and none of the shops have any left!! I have yet to find something that stays on longer (when I do though, I'm buying that!!), nice, thick and lots of pigment, creamy texture. Fab.

on 2/25/2007 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this in 41 Noir, which is a rich black. It glides on smoothly and is easy to apply. I love the packaging too, which has a handy built in sharpener.
UPDATE: I'm on to my second one now. Had a bit of a panic when my first on ran out. I had to make do with another eyeliner for a couple of days but it was useless in comparison to this one. This is definitely my HG eyeliner. I just hope they don't suddenly decide to stop making it!!

Like the not-having-to-sharpen-it feature. Very easy to apply, with no clumps. BUT! If applied to the waterline, it runs very quickly and easily, even on a cold day. Also, if you apply it on the rim of your eyelashes then it makes your skin look grey because it runs.

on 7/17/2005 11:32:00 PM

this is the best pencil liner i've ever used! i've been looking for a non-smudging underliner and this is exactly what i've wanted! it comes with a cute pencil sharpner attached to the end, which comes really handy whenever needed. it goes on smooth and defined and stays put. i love the fact that i can twist it up and down too (it doesn't get shorter and shorter and eventually too short to put the cap back on like other normal pencil liners). this is definitely worth your money!

on 6/9/2005 8:22:00 PM

This product I bought in 42 Brun which is the dark brown color. It was stiff and overall not a good eyeliner. It didnt glide like other eyeliners that I have tried before and have in my collection. The color was ok, but for the money there are ALOT better eyeliners out there. The only good thing about this one is that it has staying power.

on 1/30/2005 9:18:00 PM

It's decent, goes on smooth, jus really needed an autoliner so i picked it up at sephora for 12 dollars. Nothing's wrong with it, stays on for a good 5 hours with a small smudge at the corner of my eye.
For it's price, it's decent, better than spending money on cheap eyeliner who end up sitting in ur draw.

on 6/26/2004 9:35:00 PM

This is excellent! It is one of those twist up "automatic" pencils with a built in pecil sharpener that you pull from the end of the stylo. I bought this as an emergency buy when I could not get hold of my usual estee lauder pencil, and poor old estee is well and truly ditched! This is a very long lasting pencil, as it says in the tube, I put it on for work and it lasted well for a 12 hour night shift! Marvellous! I bought it in Brun 42, which is a nice dark brown shade with a tiny bit of shimmer in the pencil. A Bargain at 5.99 from boots!!

on 2/27/2004 5:32:00 AM

finally i've found an eyeliner that i can line the inner rim of my eyes with. i think this is because this liner has a 'sharpener' in the end of it. this is a waxy eyeliner and is very long lasting as it says on the packaging. i've been wearing it for almost 12 hours and it hasn't moved at all. by now i have black circles under my eyes and i look like a panda! i would definitely buy this again. there are a variety of coulours and i have this is black at the moment but i may have to go and buy the whole range. something that i wiil say about it is that the liner itself twists up (you know what i mean) and when your holding the grip part, the liner can twist down sometimes if you're not too careful. but apart from that it's excellent!