November 23, 2014 | 1807 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Karma Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love love love love love this bubble bar. I wish it was a little bigger (along the lines of The Comforter) but whatever. It's fantastic and dreamy and amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by alt629

I think this and Blue Skies are neck and neck for my very favorite bubble bar. I buy everything Karma because I love that spicy orangey-patchouli smell. I used half a bar for a bath, and I had no problem with the bubbling. I feel soft after a soak with Karma, and the smell lingers for a few hours. It's divine! Only trouble is that DH is not a huge fan of this one, but he doesn't fuss much. :) If you love the smell like I do, slice off a small piece and stick it in your car as a freshener. This works extra well in hot weather!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by incognitodorito

my first bubble bar from Lush. the bubbles were just alright (hence the four stars) but i was expecting something more explosive... like... DANG! kind of bubbles... i just recieved a small amount... about the equivalent of taking any ordinary bath gel and swirling it around with your hands. BUT, combined with the sakura bath bomb i was in heaven. for the price i wish it would've been bubblier. this won't prevent me from purchasing lush products in the future, but i probably won't buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by andythemuppet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell is fantastic and it does not dry out your skin. HOWEVER, it doesn't bubble up as much as other bubble bars (eg, dorothy), and for that i'm taking off points.
I really do love the smell though, the name 'karma' completely suits it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by prissy973

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm addicted to the dusting poder they have there so I decided to get the cream and of course with the bar it's a triple threat. I'm not to crazy about the smell of the powder. Love the cream. The bubble bar is pretty big and makes tons of bubbles which is fun. I use the glorious mud before I go in and I feel so fresh. Smells like lemongrass.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 7:29:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I come out smelling all lovely and sweet after this. *Sighs contently* It was so divine, I wanted to stay in the tub forever, but the water was getting cold.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by bex009

i LOVE this bubble bar it smells so amazing its very relaxing smell i just had my first karma experience and i'm very pleased that it is welll worth the $ i spent on it. i had a really stressful week at work last week and that bath did me wonders it created alot of thick foamy bubbles and the smell stayed the whole time i was in the bath (1 hour) it didnt turn my bath a bright orange just a slight orange color i will def be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by guardbabie09

I do love the smell of Karma, but my bubble bar makes VERY little bubbles. I can use almost half (way more than I use with any other bb) and get less bubbles then when I use less product from a different bb. I think mine might have been old though. I might try another one just to see

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by ilovemac03

I love the fragrance of this bubble bar, and it does produce quite a lot of bubbles. The only reason i took a lippy off is because the scent does not linger on your body once you get out, but nonetheless it smells great while your in there and is relaxing, I usually use this whole bar at once or use half depending on my mood.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by pocky

I gave Karma a high rating because it's a Lush bubble bar after all and I adore bubble bars but I will not be repurchasing because the fragrance does not work for me. If you cannot wear what's generally categorized as oriental fragrances (sandalwood, patchouli, etc.) then Karma will not work for you. I can wear fragrances with a hint of sandalwood but not too much and patchouli reacts with my body chemistry to produce the foulest smelling odor imaginable. Just a little FYI if you're like me and cannot wear these types of fragrances. I can't think of any oriental fragrances off the top of my head that I can't wear other than Tom Ford Black Orchid, but if you're familiar with Black Orchid then you know what I'm talking about.

If you're lucky enough to be able to wear oriental fragrances then you will love Karma bubble bar because one-third of a bar will be enough to give you a luxurious bubble bath and perfume your skin well into the next day and even the day after...which is pure torture if you're like me. As long as Karma doesn't come in contact with my skin, it smells fabulous so I put my remaining half bar in a decorative dish and it has been keeping my bathroom smelling fantastic for well over a month and still going strong. This is definitely better than any air freshener I've ever used.