LUSH Karma Bubble Bar

4.4

Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Cocamide DEA, Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Orange Oil (Citrus dulcis), Lavendin Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Pine Oil (Pinus), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogan flexuosus), Elemi Oil (Canarium commune), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), *Citral, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, FD&C Red No. 4

on 8/9/2011 2:15:00 AM

OHHhh Karmaaa. I love you SoOOOo. You are my number one bubble fun from Lush. I have yet to find one that beats your smell - I can't stop snuffing after I've bubbled in your pot. And I don't feel dry and chalky like some soaps after sud time. Like those other stupid soaps that require me to jump for lotion. You don't do that to me friend do you? No.

on 4/8/2011 2:27:00 PM

Amazing. The boyfriend and I are both in love with LUSH's Karma scent. The bar of soap, to be more specific. This stuff will fill your entire house with its invigorating scent upon use. Anything by LUSH is fantastic, really.

on 3/22/2011 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe it.
I've been to Lush many times since I found it.
I've smelled this bb many times and passed on it.
Then I smelled the Karma fragrance as a perfume (I guess?) and loved it.
It made me finally buy the bb.
OMG
This is the best bb Lush offers!
It's sexy, alluring, relaxing, and altogether perfect.
It should be bigger.
It should make better bubbles like the other good bb's.
But...I really don't care.
I'm a girly girl, and LOVE the girly fragrances.
This is not one of those.
Do yourself a favor. Smell the Karma fragrance at the Lush store. If you like it, buy the bb.
It is AMAZING!!
I'm considering taking a second bath right now!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love love love love love this bubble bar. I wish it was a little bigger (along the lines of The Comforter) but whatever. It's fantastic and dreamy and amazing.

on 12/30/2010 8:05:00 PM

I think this and Blue Skies are neck and neck for my very favorite bubble bar. I buy everything Karma because I love that spicy orangey-patchouli smell. I used half a bar for a bath, and I had no problem with the bubbling. I feel soft after a soak with Karma, and the smell lingers for a few hours. It's divine! Only trouble is that DH is not a huge fan of this one, but he doesn't fuss much. :) If you love the smell like I do, slice off a small piece and stick it in your car as a freshener. This works extra well in hot weather!

my first bubble bar from Lush. the bubbles were just alright (hence the four stars) but i was expecting something more explosive... like... DANG! kind of bubbles... i just recieved a small amount... about the equivalent of taking any ordinary bath gel and swirling it around with your hands. BUT, combined with the sakura bath bomb i was in heaven. for the price i wish it would've been bubblier. this won't prevent me from purchasing lush products in the future, but i probably won't buy this one again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

The smell is fantastic and it does not dry out your skin. HOWEVER, it doesn't bubble up as much as other bubble bars (eg, dorothy), and for that i'm taking off points.
I really do love the smell though, the name 'karma' completely suits it.

on 9/9/2010 1:37:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm addicted to the dusting poder they have there so I decided to get the cream and of course with the bar it's a triple threat. I'm not to crazy about the smell of the powder. Love the cream. The bubble bar is pretty big and makes tons of bubbles which is fun. I use the glorious mud before I go in and I feel so fresh. Smells like lemongrass.

on 8/26/2010 7:29:00 AM

I come out smelling all lovely and sweet after this. *Sighs contently* It was so divine, I wanted to stay in the tub forever, but the water was getting cold.

on 8/21/2010 10:14:00 PM

i LOVE this bubble bar it smells so amazing its very relaxing smell i just had my first karma experience and i'm very pleased that it is welll worth the $ i spent on it. i had a really stressful week at work last week and that bath did me wonders it created alot of thick foamy bubbles and the smell stayed the whole time i was in the bath (1 hour) it didnt turn my bath a bright orange just a slight orange color i will def be buying this again.

Popular Bath Treatments