MAC Frost - Naked Lunch

4.4

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neontanoate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, [ /- silica, mica, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride

on 6/11/2014 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my all time favorite eyeshadows! It's so pretty and it really makes my blue eyes pop! Love, love, love!

on 5/21/2014 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

A golden champagne color. The only MAC shadow I would own if I only could have one. My go-to base/lid color for most eye looks I wear and opt great as a inner corner/brow bone highlighter. It's shimmery, but not with any big specs in it.

HG lid color!!! Have been using this for years. Looks great with my fair, olive tones skin and blue eyes. I really like that it doesn't have fall out problems.

on 4/23/2014 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this! It's a perfect everyday color. I use this all over my lids; usually with some kind of matte brown in the crease. This color really looks good with just about anything in the crease. This could easily be used as a brow bone highlight but I prefer a matte highlight for that. I've used this as a cheek highlight quite a few times and it looks beautiful. This was the first e/s I ever purchased from MAC & I still love it! I've probably went through 4/5 & I know I'll be repurchasing this as soon as it's almost gone! If you're on the fence about this I would say definitely get it- you will not be disappointed!! :)

on 3/18/2014 11:13:00 PM

Love at first swipe! Why haven't I picked this shade up before? I have a number of MAC shadows but somehow missed out on this. It has to be the most wearable, versatile shade ever. I am on vacation right now and I never pack on the makeup when vacationing: sunscreen topped with powder with spf, curl my lashes, cover my dark circles (maybe) and slap some lip balm with spf on and go. Adding a swipe of naked lunch to my lids and browbone gives me a more polished look without fear of it sliding off in the humidity. I can see myself using it on lids/browbone with deeper colors in the crease once I am back to work. I have very pale, yellow toned skin and naked lunch is almost a my lids but better shadow.

on 3/9/2014 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Naked Lunch is the most perfect all-over-the-lid shade ever. Its a warm peachy-beige shade that comes off almost looking champagne coloured when applied. Due to it being a frost shadow it adds just the right amount of shimmer to open up the eye area and pulling a little bit of focus. I love pairing this shade with taupes and browns and neutrals because it always pulls off stunning everyday looks for going to work etc. You could also use it as a brow bone highlight or for your tear duct area. Totally fabulous shade and if you are looking to build up a MAC neutral collection then you definitely need this one in there.

This shadow is great for everyday for the entire lid. I apply it with the MAC 228 to my entire lid and then apply eyeliner on my top lashline for a subtle, everyday look that still brightens up my eyes. When I'm going out, I'll apply Naked Lunch to my whole lid and then shade in the crease with a darker colour, even black, for a smokey, dramatic look.

I have wanted Naked Lunch since I began buying MAC eyeshadows 2-3 years ago. I read many a time that this is similar to Urban Decay's Sin, which I don't really like, so I was a little worried about getting it.

Let me just say it: I much, much, much prefer Naked Lunch to Sin.

Whew. There. I said it.

Naked Lunch is a beautiful light peachy-pinky-beige. While it's not as pigmented as Sin, it's so beautiful as a wash of color over the lid. It's perfect for every day wear, and I can see this becoming one of my favorite eyeshadows.

It is very similar to the lid color in the the Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells trio, but I find that Naked Lunch wears far better on my oily eyelids. The shimmer doesn't make my eyes look like a frosted cupcake.

on 12/24/2013 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great little eyeshadow for NC 20-25 skin. I put it on the inner corners of my eyes and it neutralizes the blue/purple areas and makes me look well-rested instead of a zombie. This is a very similar color to Grain, slightly more frosty, but not obnoxiously so. This would still look very polished with a nice suit and darker shadows/liner.

I took off two lippies because MAC is now testing on animals. They didn't used to, but Estee Lauder broke into the Chinese cosmetics market, and Chinese law requires animal testing. I'm really disappointed in MAC for doing this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have just recently caved and hopped on the MAC E/S bandwagon. I just turned 30 and most of my E/S were urban decay from various palettes. While these are GREAT shadows, I felt like I needed to tone down the glitter. I bought tons of MAC mattes and the only 5 UD mattes that I felt would suit me, and then thought I should add some shimmer, but not too much. I looked and looked online, polled the boards, and decided naked lunch, rice paper, vex, seedy pearl, era, patina, cranberry, stars and rockets, and trax would be my non-matte colors.

I just tried naked lunch today and I wish I had listended sooner to what a beautiful color this is for someone who is NW20! I also wish they didn't call this a frost! Jest came off to frosty and I had to return it. This though, I literally cannot stop looking in the mirror everytime I walk by. My eyes are so awake looking! Love this color.