Tweezerman Pointed Slant Tweezers

4.7

on 5/16/2013 4:09:00 PM

got a pair of these for free and thought, tweezers, whatever, what difference does it make but man, these are awesome, I actually feel like tweezers work for me now! hooray Tweezerman (what a weird name though)

I used a 3 on price but I actually have no idea what they cost, just to qualify

on 4/17/2013 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

These are the best tweezers I've ever used. You can get to every single little hair with these and even though I've been using them for ages, they never seem to go blunt. Yes, they were more expensive than the average pair or tweezers when I bought them but they've lasted me so long that the cost per use must be hardly anything. Definitely worth it in my opinion!

on 4/8/2013 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I've had it forever & still love it!

on 3/31/2013 11:41:00 PM

Worth every penny!
Quality, sharp and allow precision in tweezing.

on 3/14/2013 4:02:00 AM

Best tweezers I've ever used. Very expensive but worth the price. Grabs the hair every time. Just be gentle with the sharp n precise tip as you may pull off some skin easily.

on 2/22/2013 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The only tweezers I'll use. I have to shop around to find it though-many stores in my area offer the pointed OR the slanted version but not this pointed AND slanted gem. Bed Bath & Beyond/Harmon typically has it in stock. A bit pricey but the only tweezers that I've found that gets both big hairs & those pesky little fine hairs.

on 2/4/2013 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Using these forever and always. I purchased a mini pink pair from Ebay - the mini ones are the best in my opinion as they are easiest to hold and work with - and fell in love. Previously I'd been using tweezers I'd received via Christmas crackers and thought all tweezers were the same, but Tweezermans get the job done so much better, without breaking hairs and even managing to get those tiny, tiny ones due to their sharp, precise edges. Only issue is accidentally tweezing your skin whilst plucking, ouch. Worth their money over and over!

on 2/3/2013 10:55:00 PM

This is a beauty bag staple. A must have!

on 1/30/2013 8:03:00 PM

I did not realize how frustrating my old tweezers were before I used these! They really grab the hair by the root and don't split hairs like other tweezers. I have experienced less ingrown hairs and cleaner brows. I considered threading but decided to try these first-glad I did. Free sharpening means I will never have to buy another pair-but I probably will buy the travel size. I cannot believe what a difference these tweezers have made-def worth the price!

on 12/1/2012 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Best tweezers in the world! The best part about them is they last forever and you can get them resharpened for free! I have used the service on two separate tweezers and it was awesome!

I believe the guy that made this company originally re-purposed tweezers that were used by jewelers and sold them to people in the beauty industry. That would explain why they grip so well. Now they are painted and I don't know if they are re-purposed anymore, but clearly these tweezers are still incredibly durable and precise.

I highly recommend these. There is a difference between these tweezers and low priced tweezers. You won't regret purchasing these lil' beauties!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools