Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

4.4

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Tiglyceride, Butylene Glycol,Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Hydrogenated Stearyl Olive Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Ceteary Alcohol, PEG-75 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Squalane, Dimethicone, Ceteth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima/Avacado Oil, Steareth-20, Ceteareth-20, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Eucalyptus Globulus/Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 685230/5 Code F.LL.: D8409/1 Made In U.S.A. 1/26/12

on 10/17/2013 12:56:00 PM

works well so far

on 10/2/2013 10:10:00 AM

I quite like this hand cream. It does a great job on dry hands and little amount goes a long way. I don't mind the scent, it's different from my usual rose/ lavender scent hand cream.

It's easily absorb with no greasy film. I always keep a travel size (30ml) in my handbag.

on 9/13/2013 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

My HG hand cream! Thick and hydrating but absorbs super quickly and most importantly -- my hands still feel moisturised after I've washed them. It's got a sort of herbally-medicinal smell that some may not like but it's not a particularly offensive one, and I find that it goes away quite quickly. It's a fairly pricey product but it lasts a long time as you only need a small amount.

on 6/26/2013 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of the best hand creams I have ever used. It keeps my hands moisturised in winter, and even in the summer where I spend most of my time in air conditioned rooms. Some people may not like its smell, which is a little medicinal/herbal, but to me it smells like mint with a little extra something. When I apply this hand salve there is a slight cooling sensation that provides my dry skin relief; it gets absorbed almost immediately and does not leave an unpleasant residue you get other hand creams. I will repurchase this product for sure!

on 5/10/2013 6:36:00 PM

This product is AMAZING!

I work in a hospital and infection control meant that my hands are often subjected to harsh antibacterial handwash and alcohol gel. When I started my clinical attachment, I suffered from rather severe dermatitis on my hands which resulted in some scarring. I tried many different hand creams: E45, Aveeno etc.. Nothing helped! Finally, a friend recommended this hand cream and it has worked wonders for me right from the first time I used it. It is absorbed really well into the skin, stays there (I usually only apply it twice a day) and doesn't leave the hands oily at all! My scars have faded and my hands look much better now. Definitely a HG product!

on 4/21/2013 8:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is by far the BEST hand cream I have ever used - and I have tried sooooo many! It is a bit on the expensive side but a little goes a long way and it is definitely worth every cent.
I dries into your skin quite quickly and it doesn't leave you with a sticky feeling on your hands which I found most moisture rich creams do.
This hand cream is really amazing and I would recommended this cream to anyone who has really dry hands to ones who just wants some moisture. I am inl ove and I will buy this product forever and ever and ever... I don't go anywhere without it.

on 3/28/2013 11:54:00 AM

I love, love, love this product! The first time I tried it at a Kiehls store I was put off by the medicinal smell but the sales lady assured me that the smell settled off pretty quickly, which it did. I use it faithfully during the winter months and it keeps my skin well hydrated, my nail cuticles are even healthier since I've started using this cream. It is pricy but totally worth the splurge. This hand lotion is one of Kiehls best sellers for a reason.

on 3/20/2013 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

amazing hand cream, i love the texture so much, so thick for super dry skin and very moist, enough to be a barrier hand cream and keeps cuticles and nails protected and moisturized. i wish they would take out the parabens in the cream so i could use it as my holy grail hand cream. the scent is fresh and minty, very good.

on 3/11/2013 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

if this hand lotion wasn't so expensive, i would stock up on this product because it's amazing. haha. picked this up while indulging at kiehl's one day and loved it! i keep it in my purse every day, and the previous reviews i have read on this product are true: u can wash/rinse ur hands and ur hands still feel moisturized. the smells is neutral, almost medicinal which i have no problems with. and the consistency is perfect. ideally my holy grail hand lotion, but just way too much $$ for an every day product that i'd quickly run out of because i enjoy it that much. i do recommend this product if u're looking for a very moisturizing hand lotion that will last u through multiple hand washes

on 2/21/2013 10:07:00 PM

Good hand cream. It leaves my hand soft and hydrated after application. Even better, i can wash my hands couple of times without re-apply the cream. Definitely will buy again after run out.

Popular Lotions / Creams