August 30, 2014 | 1808 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by peachez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best hand creams I have ever used. It keeps my hands moisturised in winter, and even in the summer where I spend most of my time in air conditioned rooms. Some people may not like its smell, which is a little medicinal/herbal, but to me it smells like mint with a little extra something. When I apply this hand salve there is a slight cooling sensation that provides my dry skin relief; it gets absorbed almost immediately and does not leave an unpleasant residue you get other hand creams. I will repurchase this product for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by ebonykeys

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is AMAZING!

I work in a hospital and infection control meant that my hands are often subjected to harsh antibacterial handwash and alcohol gel. When I started my clinical attachment, I suffered from rather severe dermatitis on my hands which resulted in some scarring. I tried many different hand creams: E45, Aveeno etc.. Nothing helped! Finally, a friend recommended this hand cream and it has worked wonders for me right from the first time I used it. It is absorbed really well into the skin, stays there (I usually only apply it twice a day) and doesn't leave the hands oily at all! My scars have faded and my hands look much better now. Definitely a HG product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Mari05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far the BEST hand cream I have ever used - and I have tried sooooo many! It is a bit on the expensive side but a little goes a long way and it is definitely worth every cent.
I dries into your skin quite quickly and it doesn't leave you with a sticky feeling on your hands which I found most moisture rich creams do.
This hand cream is really amazing and I would recommended this cream to anyone who has really dry hands to ones who just wants some moisture. I am inl ove and I will buy this product forever and ever and ever... I don't go anywhere without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by TraceyF1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love, love, love this product! The first time I tried it at a Kiehls store I was put off by the medicinal smell but the sales lady assured me that the smell settled off pretty quickly, which it did. I use it faithfully during the winter months and it keeps my skin well hydrated, my nail cuticles are even healthier since I've started using this cream. It is pricy but totally worth the splurge. This hand lotion is one of Kiehls best sellers for a reason.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by hippodeem

amazing hand cream, i love the texture so much, so thick for super dry skin and very moist, enough to be a barrier hand cream and keeps cuticles and nails protected and moisturized. i wish they would take out the parabens in the cream so i could use it as my holy grail hand cream. the scent is fresh and minty, very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ferrery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

if this hand lotion wasn't so expensive, i would stock up on this product because it's amazing. haha. picked this up while indulging at kiehl's one day and loved it! i keep it in my purse every day, and the previous reviews i have read on this product are true: u can wash/rinse ur hands and ur hands still feel moisturized. the smells is neutral, almost medicinal which i have no problems with. and the consistency is perfect. ideally my holy grail hand lotion, but just way too much $$ for an every day product that i'd quickly run out of because i enjoy it that much. i do recommend this product if u're looking for a very moisturizing hand lotion that will last u through multiple hand washes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by bonbon4face

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good hand cream. It leaves my hand soft and hydrated after application. Even better, i can wash my hands couple of times without re-apply the cream. Definitely will buy again after run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Laski

The results I achieved in the midst of winter with quite dry and chapped hands are unfortunately only temporary. The cream does moisturize and forms a protective layer without feeling greasy, thatīs true. But so do many others. What I didnīt like is the quite medicinal smell, even though it disappears after few minutes. I would prefer it much more if the cream was unscented. I find the price too high for the results I get with other, cheaper brands - and more pleasant or no scent. So I wonīt buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by meganterese

This hand cream is pretty great. I wash my hands 15+ times a day (working in a day care) so my hands get very dry. It does a pretty great job of keeping my hands moisturized for several hours, but it does not last all day. I need quite a few applications for my dry hands. It has a slight medicinal smell, but that does not bother me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by oldjuly

Exactly what my hands want in winter