September 16, 2014 | 962 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by prettyhauteone

I bought this moisturizer because it is simple, non-comedegenic and contained spf. This is a highly dependable light moisturizer that does not break my skin out. Whenever I have irritated skin and I need to simplify my skin care routine to the bare bones, I pull out this moisturizer. I have quite sensitive, acne-prone skin and I can always trust this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Soooo bad! Clogged pores, broke me out and left my already oily skin extra extra oily. Also burned when I applied it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Calumae

I bought this moisturizer from Shoppers Drug Mart for about $16 plus tax, thinking that it would help with the dry skin I've been experiencing lately due to the cold weather and my acne cream. I normally have combination skin but lately I've been using Tactuo (Epiduo), which is an adapalene/benzoyl peroxide acne cream that dries out my skin initially. This is the first Cetaphil product I've ever tried and after hearing a lot of good reviews about their products, I decided to try this one out. It was not what I expected at all. The box says for sensitive skin but I don't understand how it could possibly be for sensitive skin when it gave me a bright red, itchy rash upon initial use. I normally put a large variety of different lotions on my face, ranging from scented to those with salicylic acid in them and I've never had a reaction like this before. I initally tried this out when I first bought it and put a small amount on my cheeks (where my face was the driest). I didn't notice much difference except for a little redness on my cheeks. I thought it was from the cold weather outside or my acne cream so I gave the moisturizer a second use before going to bed. By morning my face had a red and itchy rash all over my face and even more dryness on my cheeks, eyelids and near my chin and temples. I will not definitely not be using this anymore!

Pros:
-the pump for the bottle is easy to get product out
-no fragrance and has SPF15

Cons:
-gave me a rash all over my face
-dries out my skin more
-relatively more expensive than most drugstore moisturizers

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by HyruleLegends

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this daily moisturizer. It's quite light and not too greasy for something with SPF. I like that it's fragrance free and the pump bottle works very well. I will continue to use this and move up to one with higher SPF in the summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I needed a new moisturizer and I herd good things about this so I gave it a shot. Holy God this thing ruined my week!! I have no idea what happened but I think im allergic to it. After one use my face erupted in small bumps EVERYWHERE, like not one spot on my face didnt have these rough tiny bumps. They were red and hurt and when I tried to put makeup over them so I would look semi normal at school, it made my face cake up and the spots more noticeable. Talk about a bad day. So I stopped using it and in about a week they went away. I dont even have super sensitive skin. All I can say I hope this doesnt happen to anyone else!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Nitala

First of all, I love love love pump bottles. So it gets an A+ for packaging.

The product itself worked well in the summer. Very light and non-greasy with no fragrance.

However, I find that it's not moisturizing enough for the winter. Maybe because it's an "oil-free" moisturizer. I don't think this would work well for someone with very dry skin but it should work fine for normal to oily skin.

I would repurchase again for use in the warmer weather due to how lightweight it is, but not for the colder months.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for years, and I NEVER DO THAT. I get really dry patches of skin during the winter that normal lotion cannot get rid of and this normally clears it right up and it has never broken me out. I love how it's non-greasy and soaks in within a few seconds making a great makeup base. I do 3-4 thin layers of this everyday (letting each layer soak in for a few seconds before adding another) and I use it in conjunction with St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer.

The Cetaphil gets rid of the dry skin, and the St. Ives Moisturizer evens out my skin tone and makes my face glow. I love them both!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Lee999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One word: OUCH!!!

God help you if you get this stuff in your eyes. If you're driving, and don't have access to three gallons of water to flush your eyes out with, get ready for hell on earth.

Works OK, but NOT worth the agony--especially since there are better moisturizers out there, like (dermatologist-recommended) Serave.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaKathryn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't think this moisturizer works very well for people with dry to very dry skin. However, in the summer when my skin is very oily I really like using it in the morning because it adds enough hydration to my skin without breaking me out. I also like the fact that it has SPF because I am the kind of person who will not apply sunscreen in the morning. I think this would work best for people with oily, acne-prone skin because it does moisturize lightly and is non-chomedogenic.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2013 5:07:00 AM More reviews by sleepypup101

I regret buying this! I was looking for a daily moisturizer for my dry face and was hoping that this will do the trick coz it says it has spf, dermatologist tested, non comedogenic etc. but No this thing made my face greasy without moisturizing it, feels like it doesn't even sink in, and even worse it made me break out :(
Price is ~ $13 cad when I bought it ( I think it was on sale that time )
Packaging is yay coz it has a pump