December 22, 2014 | 1057 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF15

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by juliangxy

stung my eyes for 10 minutes. it hurt so much I couldn't open them. I didn't even put any in my eye, it just somehow got it. never buying it or using it again! it was awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Jmesa1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ehh ok nothing special doesn't make skin better or worse

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by powerpoptart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Wow, it's a pity that this moisturizer did not work on others as well as it did on mine. THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL MOISTURIZER and I am onto my 3rd bottle already.

First and foremost, this is no fancy moisturizer. It's just a basic moisturizer and that is the very reason why I love this so much. I do have the habit of trying out new skincare products and at times they caused little break outs on my face. And when that happens, I always revert to this Cetaphil moisturizer (and Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser too) because this basic moisturizer always helps to calm my break outs and clear my skin.

I recommended it to my cousin and she didn't like it because she felt that the cream is too thick and heavy, so she gave a newly bought bottle to me. Personally for me, I didn't find that cream to be that thick (I usually squirt one pump of it, rub it between my palms and pat it gently all over my face) and it does get absorb into the skin after a minute or so, so no complaints from me there. (:

Based on my personal experience, I highly recommend this product though it is a pity that it does not seem to work positively on others though.

Just for the record, I have oily to combination skin (dry patches at times around my nose) and this product helps to combat the dryness around my nose every time. This product is also meant for sensitive skin, however, I do not have sensitive skin at all and it works great for me. So, I would say it is not limited to just people with sensitive skin. (: And do keep in mind that this product does not have any scent to it (just the way I like my products to be) so if you're someone who prefers sweet smelling products, this may not be for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

No bells and whistles. Just a moisturizer and nothing more. But this hasn't broken me out and it's so simple, I feel like this is the base for every single moisturizer out there. I have very oily skin and this doesn't do much for it, so I guess there's no oil control. It's literally a moisturizer and nothing more, which is awesome for me because I don't need anything too fancy. Consistency is good. It's quite light and gets absorbed quickly. Packaging is A+.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have semi-sensitive normal-to-dry skin, though I haven't ever in the past had a product hurt me at all... at least until I tried this one. Horribly unpleasant time with this greasy, smelly lotion.

I used this a few years back and it sticks in my memory as the worst beauty product I have ever attempted using. I don't know how this could work for anyone! I can't figure out if maybe my skin isn't dry enough to fully absorb the lotion or if something in the ingredients just plain old didn't agree with me, though I just hated this stuff more than I can say. I couldn't even get the slimy thing off of my skin with ten minutes of towel-rubbing and hot-to-cold water.

Beauty products should never sting your skin or make it feel this suffocated from five minutes of wearing it, and it certainly shouldn't be that hard to get off. Clumsy, unappealing bottle that looks more like a medicated tush lotion than anything else. Felt like wearing chemical-ridden, oily sunscreen. Gross gross gross!

Not happy with this stuff. May work for those with drier skin, but beware if you're sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by prettyhauteone

I bought this moisturizer because it is simple, non-comedegenic and contained spf. This is a highly dependable light moisturizer that does not break my skin out. Whenever I have irritated skin and I need to simplify my skin care routine to the bare bones, I pull out this moisturizer. I have quite sensitive, acne-prone skin and I can always trust this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 1:14:00 AM More reviews by ScarletteLawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Soooo bad! Clogged pores, broke me out and left my already oily skin extra extra oily. Also burned when I applied it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Calumae

I bought this moisturizer from Shoppers Drug Mart for about $16 plus tax, thinking that it would help with the dry skin I've been experiencing lately due to the cold weather and my acne cream. I normally have combination skin but lately I've been using Tactuo (Epiduo), which is an adapalene/benzoyl peroxide acne cream that dries out my skin initially. This is the first Cetaphil product I've ever tried and after hearing a lot of good reviews about their products, I decided to try this one out. It was not what I expected at all. The box says for sensitive skin but I don't understand how it could possibly be for sensitive skin when it gave me a bright red, itchy rash upon initial use. I normally put a large variety of different lotions on my face, ranging from scented to those with salicylic acid in them and I've never had a reaction like this before. I initally tried this out when I first bought it and put a small amount on my cheeks (where my face was the driest). I didn't notice much difference except for a little redness on my cheeks. I thought it was from the cold weather outside or my acne cream so I gave the moisturizer a second use before going to bed. By morning my face had a red and itchy rash all over my face and even more dryness on my cheeks, eyelids and near my chin and temples. I will not definitely not be using this anymore!

Pros:
-the pump for the bottle is easy to get product out
-no fragrance and has SPF15

Cons:
-gave me a rash all over my face
-dries out my skin more
-relatively more expensive than most drugstore moisturizers

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by HyruleLegends

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this daily moisturizer. It's quite light and not too greasy for something with SPF. I like that it's fragrance free and the pump bottle works very well. I will continue to use this and move up to one with higher SPF in the summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I needed a new moisturizer and I herd good things about this so I gave it a shot. Holy God this thing ruined my week!! I have no idea what happened but I think im allergic to it. After one use my face erupted in small bumps EVERYWHERE, like not one spot on my face didnt have these rough tiny bumps. They were red and hurt and when I tried to put makeup over them so I would look semi normal at school, it made my face cake up and the spots more noticeable. Talk about a bad day. So I stopped using it and in about a week they went away. I dont even have super sensitive skin. All I can say I hope this doesnt happen to anyone else!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No