April 18, 2014 | 1851 users online

Treatments (Eye) - MD Forte - skin rejuvenation eye cream

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by hpnm2210

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

hi everyone.
This is the worst product i have ever used. Please do not use it. It caused redness and irritation under my eyes. Also more fine lines and my skin looks creepy. I have stopped it from two weeks and still this area is soooo sensitive. BE CAREFUL

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by 1201rubeena

this product is the ONLY one that has worked - i had crepy skin around the eyes and two fairly deepish creases under both eyes which have both definately softened - i wish i had taken a pic before and after so i could really compare - because my lines were not that bad in the first place - however, i have noticed a difference and i have tried ALOT of different products, ranging from Olay to Gatineau to other high end products - this is the only one that has given me some results - i have been using for about 7 weeks and my eyes are looking sooooo much better - def reccomended - have ordered the MD Forte line, cleanser and lotion and masque - will let you know how i get on - can i say a BIIIIIIIIG thank you to all my MUA buddies - if it wasnt for the reveiws on this fab website i prob would never have purchased - and my lines were really starting to get me down - so THANK YOU MUA BUDDIES!!!!! MWAH!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2009 11:51:00 AM More reviews by jjkrh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Update: Had to swap out this eye cream. It started leaving me with raw, red skin. My undereyes were burning all the time. I think it worked for the time I used it, then my skin said no more! Just saying it just stopped working for me. :-(

Very expensive eye cream that works. Those tiny little lines under the eye are going away and the whole undereye area is so smooth. I have even noticed a slight lightening of the immense darkness of my undereye bags. There is not one ounce of moisture in this formula so you would need to add some...face moisturizer would work just fine. Oh and you only need the tiniest amount, so it will last a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by grich17

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only product I've found that actually helps minimize the smile lines under my eyes that go down the top of my cheeks. I'm 48 and these lines are getting deeper. This product has alpha-hydroxy acid in it, as well as Vit. A & E. You can use it morning and evening. I usually put a more emollient eye cream over it in the morning because it's more of a treatment than an eye cream. I don't use it daily either, because the area gets a little red when I do. It is SO effective at removing those lines! I'm buying my second bottle. .5 pump bottle (love the pump!) is about $50, less on eBay, so not terribly expensive IMHO.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Hopoti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many eye treatments that I lost track. I know that I maybe have too high wishes for products, but I never really find anything worth to say WOW for. This might be the one!!! I been using dermalogica total eye treatment and skinneuticals the last year with some results, but just after one week with this I think I see improvements. Lines are less visible, maybe my dark circles as well. I do hope this in a long run will do more. I use this p.m and a.m and I add some moisture ( dermalogica total eye treatment). I havenīt notice any side effects, dryness etc. Money well spend for this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by soozeq68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have been using this for about 5 weeks now and I see a definite difference in the lines and creepiness under my eyes. I use this first at night after cleansing and follow with a good moisturizer. Worth the price!

8/12/09: I continue to absolutely love this product. Ordered a second bottle. Crows feet are looking better! Not perfect but so much better.

1/10/10 Just ordered my 3rd bottle. It lasts a long time. No miracles but definite improvement and I think prevention of worsening lines. It's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by jlclarowe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have seen great improvement in fine lines around my eyes. Do not use on eyelids!! I sometimes have to use an additional moisturizer as this sometimes dries my underye area but totally worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by TIAMARIACAT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is FANTASTIC ! I bought this based on MUA reviews and this is product works ! I have been using this for the last two nights. After the very first use my undereye lines are about 3/4 reduced. I did not experience any bad reaction from it but I also used it very scantily, only dabbing it very lightly to just the lines, not the whole under eye area. I also put it on OVER a layer of my M.Asam face serum. When I arrive at work, I usually do a 'line check' in my car mirror & usually have to re-blend my makeup to mask the lines. Today I didn't have to do that. There weren't any ....well, not under my eyes anyway . Tonight I applied it under my serum and also to my forehead lines. The only problem is now my eyes look too good compared to the rest of my face. It's almost as if they're on the wrong face ! This is the only product I have seen that has worked overnight. It's almost too good to be true. Hope it doesn't stop working. Will update on this one !

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by cecchetti5

This product really works! As others have mentioned, when you start using this - your skin will flake, become red and wrinkly. Stick with it. You will see results. I have problems with milia and clogged pores and this product really helps with the milia. After a skin disaster with the Skinceuticals Eye Renewal Gel, the MD Forte eye cream immediately restored my eyes "back to normal". I learned my lesson the hard way and will not try something else. This works for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by cjgrrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I decided to try this product because of the retinol concentration. After a few days, the area under my eyes became red, wrinkly and crepey, so I scoured all the reviews only to discover this was a normal reaction . It's a part of the whole rejuvenation thing happening. (I specifically bought some good eye moisturizer as this product is not meant to moisturize in any way). So far I like it. I think if i hadn't read other reviews, I would have freaked at seeing my under eye area become so wrinkly etc but seeing how others went through the same thing and came out the other side with great improvements ,has made me stick to it.. i look forward to the long term results.